Repaint Specialists

Edmonton AB T6R 3V9

Reviews for Repaint Specialists

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Main level

We were really please with the service they did to our home. Spent the week painting the main level of our home and we would definitely recommend them. Great job Remy & Gary!

Thank you for the great review. Gary and Remi are amazing in there work ethics and working along with the customer. Thanks for choosing The Repaint Specialists.

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repainting of rooms

Repainting Ceilings (landing and Bath), repair and repaint walls (front entrance, stairway, main bath, 2 bedrooms c/w closets, doors and trim and repaint baseboards (2 coats), in those areas. Work was done professionally and in the time allotted. I was satisfied with the outcome of the job.

It was our pleasure to complete your project. Wow. The colour design you chose looks great. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me.

Popcorn ceilings.

Amazing service and the painter was very respectful. I was home while the work was being done and he made sure to check with me about his music and was not loud. He cleaned up and everything looks amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asked.

Thank you so much for your great review. Our men take a lot of pride in keeping your home clean and orderly each day. Nice to hear your popcorn ceilings turned out great. Thanks again.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Rental property maintenance

Randy has been great to us. We have been using him for the past 10 years to paint our rental properties. They have always been able to meet our timelines to have the places painted quick and ready to show
Thanks I would highly recommend repaint specialist

Robert and Andrea

I really appreciate Andrea, taking the time to give us a review. As well we appreciate the work and how all your jobs are so well organized. Looking forward to working with you for another 10 years.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Complete painting of walls on main floor living space

Very efficient and no hassle work. No mess and done in just under 2 days. Highly recommend to anyone looking for professional painting services. Partnering with interior decorator made selecting the paint colours worry free.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Stephan & Joe are very efficient and try very hard to complete the job in a orderly manner. I am glad you got to experience Barb our interior decorator. Enjoyed working with you look forward to your next project.

Jill
Jill
1 review St. Albert, AB

Painting

The paint looks great but he left quite a mess. It would be nice to give everything a quick wipe when he's done to get rid of the sanding dust. Otherwise, Jason is a great guy, very good at what he does. We are happy.

Okay. Thanks. We appreciate your commons. Will let Jason know. Sorry.

Callie
Callie
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Top Floor Painting

Overall, the work is good. The spare room will require another coat but we only paid for 2, so that’s okay. The master bedroom looks amazing. The small bathroom is good overall, but it appears some of the walls in the bathroom weren’t mudded or sanded before they were painted. They were just painted over. I don’t know if this is was supposed to be done prior or by the painters. Regardless, we will be touching the bathroom up ourselves. The painters, Pink Tree Painting, were excellent. They were professionals, they always kept in touch and we were provided updates daily. I thoroughly enjoyed having them paint the house.
What I didn’t enjoy was the things I was told by Randy prior to the painting being done. It was indicated to me that the texture of our main feature wall in the living room would be removed. It wasn’t. It was also indicated to me that a kitchen wall and a bathroom wall were to be repaired at the same time as the painting. It wasn’t, and someone else had to be called in. I also wasn’t notified of the $75 per colour change prior to the painting being set up. I was told when the painters got there that they weren’t able to do the texture removal, the kitchen fix or the bathroom fix. I do not blame the painters for this, because they weren’t aware of what I was originally told. They were only there to do the painting. I am happy with the fact that we didn’t have to pay for the colour change fee or the repair of the walls, but am not happy with the unclear information I was originally provided. (Main feature wall). I feel as though if I was advised that of these items beforehand, some other arrangements could have been made for those items. I will not be using The Repainters in the future.
Thank you.

Thank you for your review. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Will try harder next time. Thanks.

kevinlloyd1982
kevinlloyd1982
1 review Leduc, AB

Painted ceilings

Very impressed with the work done in our home by the Repaint Specialists! Neil repainted the ceilings in our home. They did NOT require us to remove all of the furniture (which was a requirement of another company we obtained a quote from). This made it so much easier and less stressful for us.

We were also very pleased on how quickly the work was completed once the quote was approved, after they came out to the house and for the free estimate and assessment.

Neil took great care to hang protective draping everywhere. He was also careful to leave our house as clean as he had found it!

They were very friendly and professional as well! We were also very impressed with the their knowledge and expertise!

We highly recommend using the Repaint Specialists!

Glad we were able to accommodate. Thanks Gail for taking the time to give us a great review. Neil specializes in ceilings and takes great pride in doing a good job and a good experience for the customer. We thank you for the work, and hope to do more work for you in the future.

LucyLu
LucyLu
1 review Edmonton, AB

Painting walls, doors, and trim.

The painter was very friendly and very conscientious about doing a good job. Wall repair and painting looks fabulous, brand new!

Thanks Carol. It was our pleasure to complete your project. Please let us know when you need our services again.

Kencella
Kencella
1 review Beaumont, AB

Entrance /sitting room/dining room /landing/stairway

Well done! The consultant, Randy, is pleasant & provides an open, comfortable atmosphere for discussion; answering all our questions. The follow up call he made after the job was completed, was greatly appreciated - very professional. Our painters (Stephan & Joe) are quite conscientious & meticulous about the prep & painting. They are very pleasant, interactive, easily approachable, knowledgeable & relaxing to have in our home. We are extremely pleased with the result & the price fit our budget. Thank you!

Appreciate your positive reviews. As you know Joe & Stefan are super fussy, and very accommodating. When we hear your personal thoughts, we know we are providing a good service. Enjoy the new paint job.

More about Repaint Specialists

The Repaint Specialists are Edmonton’s experts in residential house painting, providing complete interior and exterior painting services to the metropolitan Edmonton area. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, combined with the meticulous expertise that comes with decade’s worth of experience in the residential painting industry. Repaint ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Edmonton?