MaidPro Thornhill

Reviews for MaidPro Thornhill

Ayesha Malik in Vaughan
Ayesha Malik in Vaughan

Home cleaning

Had a great experience. Cassie did an amazing job. The house looks and smells greatm a definite 10/0. Maidpro services have made our lives so much easier. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Wow! Thanks Ayesha!
We'll let Cassie know how thrilled you are with the service. We can't wait to be back at your house in a few weeks!

RJH in Markham
RJH in Markham

SERVICE

RANDI IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL PERSON. SHE DOES A TERRIFIC JOB
CLEANING MY CONDO. ALWAYS COMES EVERY 2 WEEKS AT THE SAME.
RANDI IS VERY FREINDLY AND ALWAYS HAS A HELLO AND SMILE.

Hi R!
We're so glad you're thrilled with Randi's service! We can't wait to clean your condo again soon!

Lorraine McNally in Markham
Lorraine McNally in Markham

Condo Cleaning by Amber and Jade

Amber and Jade cleaned my condo yesterday (approx 1200+ sq. ft) and they did a spectacular job. They exceeded my expectations and EVERY attention to detail was taken...wow! I really loved the note and 49-point checklist they left for my review. ...very professional and appreciated. I have alot of mirrored furniture that requires careful attention and all of it just shines. I also loved how they arranged my decorative pillows on my couch and bed...better than I could ever do! It is those small details and the exceptional cleaning they did that makes them awesome. Thank you Amber and Jade and Maidpro...you are the best! I have recommended them to my sister.

Thanks Lorraine! We loved cleaning your Richmond Hill home!

Rhonda King in Vaughan
Rhonda King in Vaughan

Worry Free Weekly Condo Cleaning

I came across Maidpro by chance (great timing) as I was looking for a new company because I wasn't satisfied with the current company I was using. I will be honest and tell you I was not satisfied with the 1st clean and didn't think of going forward with Maidpro but decided to give them another chance and I'm glad I did! They sent out Amber & Jade who come on a weekly basis and we couldn't be more pleased with them! They are lovely girls who go above and beyond...Amber & Jade will leave us little notes to let us know they watered our plants or something else not required on their list but they do on their own accord. I really look forward to Fridays knowing I am coming home to a spotless home. Thank you Amber and Jade for changing my mind about Maidpro and thank you for exceptional service always!

Thanks Rhonda! Amber & Jade love cleaning your Vaughan home!

Feldbloom in Thornhill
Feldbloom in Thornhill

Awesome

We are very happy with Maidpro. Thought a cleaning service would be too expensive, but they were not. They come with all their own equipment and supplies. Amber and Jade do an excellent job . They just come in and go about their business. They are friendly and professional. Would highly recommend Maidpro. Better than I thought it would be!

We're so happy you loved your clean! We look forward to cleaning your Vaughan home again!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

general cleaning

Leesha and Kylie did a wonderful job cleaning my #
They were polite, caring and efficient
I would recommend this cleaning company to my friends without any hesitation.Hope to use their services in the future

Thanks for your great review! We love cleaning your home!

Sharon E.
Sharon E.

House cleaning

All MaidPro staff show great attention to detail, are professional and courteous.
Love the checklist they provide and coming home to a clean house.
Excellent work and highly recommended!

Thanks for the review!

JGoldberg1971 in Thornhill
JGoldberg1971 in Thornhill

Cleaning of my Father's House

MaidPro provided great service at my Father's House. He is elderly and not able to clean like he use to. They have great customer service and we're able to satisfy what I required out of the cleaning.

Thanks for the review! We're always happy to help!

Krystine in Toronto
Krystine in Toronto

Home Cleaning

My baby turned 5 months old and I realized that I had let the house cleaning take a back seat due to the craziness that comes with being a first time mom. I called MaidPro and they sent someone over within the week to get started! Jennifer was SO friendly and did an amazing job cleaning our home. We have since signed up for bi-weekly cleans so that I can spend even MORE time with my little one. Thank you MaidPro Thornhill!

Thanks so much for your review Krystine! We're so happy to give you more time with your baby! See you again in two weeks!

More about MaidPro Thornhill

When you're looking for maid services in Thornhill, ON look at MaidPro. We're making Ontario shine, one house at a time, serving the entire Thornhill area. MaidPro is Thornhill's premier cleaning service. Whether you want weekly, bi-weekly or just a one-time house cleaning, we'll design your maid service around your needs. We understand that hiring a maid service can be a big decision, and we will work with you to ensure your hot spots are cleaned the way you want them done, on time, every time.

MaidPro is Vaughan, Maple, Richmond Hill & Markham's premier professional house cleaning and maid service. Our staff are background checked, bonded, follow a 49-point checklist and use only professional grade products to ensure everything is done right, on time, every time. No contracts, and every clean is backed with a re-clean guarantee.