Maid Pro Thornhill

MaidPro Thornhill
289-807-0408
Markham
L3T 6K6

MaidPro has been consistent and reliable. Regardless of which team arrives, they all do an excellent job of cleaning the house. MaidPro supplies their own cleaning supplies and let’s themselves in and out. We are so happy with our team of Randi and Jasmine!!!

Thanks so much for your review! We love cleaning your home!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Bi-Weekly House Cleaning

I used MaidPro for the first time and was very happy with their customer service and prompt follow up. Debbie, the Operations Manager assigned Randi to my home. Randi was friendly, efficient and thorough and would recommend her.

Rose! Thanks for sharing your feedback - we'll be sure to let Randi know! We can't wait to clean your home again soon!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House cleaning

Cassie is prompt & friendly and does a great cleaning job. She even provided me with a solution to a cleaning issue that I had in the kitchen. She is also very respectful, given that 3 members of the family work from home the days she come and if she sees that one of us is on a conference call, she will accommodate to ensure that there is no extraneous noise say, from the vacuum cleaner.

Thanks for sharing your feedback - we'll be sure to let Cassie know! We can't wait to clean your home again soon!

sicg1971 in Mississauga
sicg1971 in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Cleaning Service

Excellent service provided by this company, especially from our cleaning pro Cassie. Always on time, very polite and a pleasure to chat with when here. We came from using the services of another company (who shall remain nameless) that were constantly late, always changing appointment times when we were VERY clear that we needed specific times, due to my wife's treatments. We had had enough of their games and were put onto MaidPro by a close friend who raved about them.

We are very pleased and would recommend to anyone thinking of using them.

Thanks so much for your review! It's our pleasure to clean for you. We'll be sure to share your review with Cassie!

Bi weekly home cleaning

I’ve been using Maidpro for the last few months. Jasmine has always been on time, thorough and extremely flexible working around my busy household. Couldn’t manage our house without them!

Thanks for your review!!

Orli in Markham
Orli in Markham

My home cleaning

Jasmin came by herself to clean even though there were supposed to be two of them but the other called in sick. Jasmin did a great job, she was very professional and I hope she comes again.

Hi Orli! Thanks so much for the feedback. We're glad you're happy and Jasmine will definitely be back in a few weeks to clean again.

Thank you!

Paula D.
Paula D.

My house sparkles!

My house is so lovely and clean. Cassie and Cristina do an amazing job. The are professional, punctual and pleasant. I’m also pleased with the efficiency of their scheduler Debbie. Everything from quote to service to follow up has been extremely professional.

Hi Paula!

Thank you!

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Post Construction & Weekly Clean

I had MaidPro come in for a post construction clean. They did such a good job that my wife is insisting on us having them back weekly! Would definitely recommend!

Wow! Thanks for the great review!

Alison in Markham
Alison in Markham

Cleaning services

I was very happy with my MaidPro experience. Cassie did a great job cleaning our house. She arrived on time and got the job done quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend.

Wow! Thanks for the great review! We'll be sure to share it with Cassie!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

move in move out

I chose Maidpro due to the great reviews here, but my experience was quite different.

i had a move in move out cleaning.
The floors I had to wipe down again as it was still stained and sticky. The rags I used were grey after wiping it down myself.
Countertop and backsplash still had obvious stains that were removable, which I again had to clean myself.

I won't use this service again, I would have done a much better job myself.

I am so sorry you were disappointed with your services. It's extremely rare that we are unable to meet and exceed a client's expectations. Please call me directly at 289-807-0408 so I can resolve this issue. Thank you for trying MaidPro and we hope you are able to find a service provider that better suits your needs.

More about Maid Pro Thornhill

When you're looking for maid services in Thornhill, ON look at MaidPro. We're making Ontario shine, one house at a time, serving the entire Thornhill area. MaidPro is Thornhill's premier cleaning service. Whether you want weekly, bi-weekly or just a one-time house cleaning, we'll design your maid service around your needs. We understand that hiring a maid service can be a big decision, and we will work with you to ensure your hot spots are cleaned the way you want them done, on time, every time.

MaidPro is Vaughan, Maple, Richmond Hill & Markham's premier professional house cleaning and maid service. Our staff are background checked, bonded, follow a 49-point checklist and use only professional grade products to ensure everything is done right, on time, every time. No contracts, and every clean is backed with a re-clean guarantee.