A+ Flooring

HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Vaughan  >  A+ Flooring

Reviews for A+ Flooring

Gala
6 reviews Willow Beach, ON

It was a process to find right price for the quality I was searching. Not much flooring stores around the area I live and some of my friends suggested to find Canadian hardwood, that adjusts much better to our climate. The name of the brand was Hardwood Planet and only one retailer for this flooring has extra long, wide planks of read oak, I was looking for - A + Flooring. Price was very good - $2.90 sq ft hardwood and Alex referred me to installers - $1.50 sq ft, who also did free delivery! Job was done in 3 days. Old carpet removal cost was extra, caulking and baseboard painting also extra. Over all very positive experience. Super modern hardwood are laying down at my living and dining area. I'm just happy. Thank you Alex.

Mark Toronto in Toronto

Horrible experience with this company. Buyer Beware!! They took lots of cash, and didn't complete project and no refund on Wood returned. Huge Spaces in wood, sloppy work with baseboards.

More about A+ Flooring

Toronto flooring shop, specializing in premium quality hardwood, engineered, laminate, and vinyl flooring products and accessories. We provide floors installation. A+ Flooring conveniently located at Improve Canada Mall Unit #5, 7250 Keele St. Vaughan, ON welcomes customers, contractors and designers. www. aplusfloors. ca