Snow Removal
Yardly | Residential Snow Removal & Lawn Care Services

Reviews for Yardly | Residential Snow Removal & Lawn Care Services

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Very Good Choice for Yard Care

I have been using Yardly services for over two years now for both the snow removal and lawn mowing services. The same crew has been maintaining my Yard winter and summer, and they have been very consistent. Would highly recommend.

James
James

Great Service

Used the snow removal services in Edmonton, and the services have been very consistent, and the price is very reasonable. In the rare cases that there has been issues, the customer service is great. WOuld highly recommend.

Silvia Gonzalez from Toronto
Silvia Gonzalez from Toronto

Terrible service. DON'T HIRE!!

First snow removal the snow wasn't cleared properly on the sidewalk or the backyard deck. This resulted in the snow melting and forming a very dangerous sheet of ice. I contacted them via email and there was no resolution offered beyond a generic apology.

Second snow removal a neighbor helped us shovel part of the sidewalk because the service took so long to arrive. So that meant that the when the person came to check the property for snow removal and saw a halfway cleared sidewalk it meant the job was already done. This person didn't even bother to look at our house walkway, the backyard or the rest of the sidewalk. I called this time (because in the first email I was told I should call if I needed immediate assistance) to inquire as to why no one had shown up. I was told that someone would come that evening. Once again no one showed up so 32h later I had to call AGAIN this time to get someone to actually come.

Third snowfall I receive an email saying someone will be there within the next 12h and once again no one shows up. I try calling and am sent straight to a voicemail. I call again because now ice has once again formed and leave a message. I have yet to receive a follow up call. I email explaining the above and ask to speak to a supervisor. The team lead responds saying someone came out but it didn't meet the 1in threshold. Well of course it didn't after people had been repeatedly walking on the sidewalk forming ice. I asked for a refund. I had given more than enough opportunity to fix on going issues. I was told that I could only cancel before the month had started. Once again beyond a generic apology there was no recourse offered.

I can't even begin to describe what a terrible and frustrating experience this has been. If I could give a zero star review I would.

essabowser
essabowser

Did not perform service and then kept charging after I cancelled

DO NOT HIRE THEM! This company is a joke. I hired them in November for snow removal and for 2 out of the 3 snowfalls, their team never came. The one time they did come, they came about 13 hours after it snowed. They promised notification emails and before/after photos, none of which were provided. When I inquired as to why my snow wasn't removed, they said their contractor just didn't do it. When I asked for a refund they initially declined until I insisted. I wasn't planning on leaving a bad review, and just letting it slide, however, after I cancelled the service mid December, and their customer service team confirmed the cancellation, they still CONTINUED TO BILL ME for January.

Hi Esther, thank you for your feedback, we do take this very seriously and are actively working to improve our service. I do apologize that you were charged for January, I see that you were refunded as soon as the mistake was brought to our team’s attention. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further comments or feedback for us!

Joanna R.
Joanna R.

Did not provide service

Yardly breeched their service contract with us. Over and over again all month. They have a sattelite image of your property with the areas to be done highlighted, yet 3/5 times they were dispached, only our 5 ft long walkway was done. They always offered to send someone else to redo it, however it would take hours, so only once did they actually finish the job in their 12 hour window. I got a mass email from their owner so gave them a second chance, then spoke with someone who told me they would deal with it so gave them a THIRD chace. But then, they just never came to finish the job and I was DONE!

But worse was they knew they had a contractor who was a problem, and they spoke to him- assured me it wouldn't be a problem. Well the very next day, it was a problem. I waited and waited for him to return to finish the job, and at 4 I finally had enough and called in after dealing with one "operations coodinator" and then another.

Long story short, their response was completely inflammitory- that the contractor "promises" we will do his job in the future.. even though THREE TIMES he just hadn't. Like I'm supposed to be sympathetic when I'm paying for a service that isn't happening.

So I cancelled my contract- the only part with integrity is that they did agree to refund my month without argument. But get it together guys! Especially with your Danforth area contractors- if you live in the area (Riverdale/Greektown) I'd highly recommend you look elsewhere.

More about Yardly | Residential Snow Removal & Lawn Care Services

Yardly is an online platform that allows customers to easily order lawn care and snow removal services, reliably performed by a network of insured, vetted and highly-rated contractors. Services Offered: - Lawn Mowing - Snow Removal - Fall Clean Up - Spring Clean Up Order online at https: / / ...
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Edmonton?