ONT Restoration

Fire & Water Damage Restoration

Reviews for ONT Restoration

Flooded Basement

Last month I came from my work and discovered that my basement was flooded. I tried call different companies but no response. After I found ONT emergency phone and called. They responded quick and came after 25 mins. They took care of my claim and were dealing with my insurance directly. Nothing but a good experience. Recommend.

raymond.oducado
raymond.oducado
1 review Whitby, ON

Shower renovation. Mould removal

The crew was very professional and respectful of the home. From the day the job started, the crew worked non stop and stayed within the work area. They took every necessary step to ensure the job was done 100% correctly and we are very pleased with our newly renovated shower. ONT Restoration is reliable, trustworthy and professional. I highly recommend to anyone looking to do any type of renovation or restoration in their home.

Thank you Raymond for the honest review. It was pleasure working with you.

mild_red1978 in Pefferlaw
mild_red1978 in Pefferlaw
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Basement Underpinning done the right way.

We had an underpinning project in our basement last April of 2017. Can't tell you how stressed we were when the original underpinners had found out huge cylinders underneath the house structure. We didn't know what they were, we asked the city to have them checked. However, the first underpinner company left us for they didn't really want to continue the job. We were left in the darkness for 4 months and we didn't really know what was going to happen in our basement project. It was a nightmare for us. What made it worse was the smell of the dirt coming from the basement. Fast forward, ONT Restoration Services came to the rescue and took over the basement project we desperately in need to be finished before the cold weather comes. Soni and his crew made everything possible by taking away those huge cylinders and made the digging a success story. We were very pleased by their hardworking crew. They worked all weeks and to our surprise they worked in the weekends too. They did an amazing job! We couldn't be happier. Our basement underpinning project is now finished with the high ceiling that we wished for. It is now ready for the next stage of our renovation plans.

We will highly recommend ONT Restoration to all of our friends. Thank you Soni and to all the crew for the hard work and professionalism.

Chris and Mildred S.

ONT Restoration Services were happy to have business with you. We are glad to know you appreciate our service. Thank you

andrewmargie2013
andrewmargie2013

Sewer back up

I discovered a sewer backup in my basement around am. Right away I looked for restoration emergency services and found Ont Restoration. I called the emergency phone line and 30 minutes later the project manager and crew were at my door. They did a sewage cleanup, did laboratory testings. 10They worked with my insurance company and got the place cleaned up and back to normal quickly and efficiently. The crew were friendly and efficient. We are extremely happy with their service and would have no problem recommending Ont Restoration to everyone.

It was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for the review

Bella C.
Bella C.

Fire Damage and kitchen Renovation

I had a fire in my kitchen. forgot to switch off the stove, oil was standing close by. After an hour I saw black smoke coming from downstairs. When I ran down, I was shocked to see kitchen and living room on fire. After firemen stopped the fire I called ONT. My friend gave me their business card. Supervisor and technicians came after 20 minutes. A supervisor sat with me, calmed me down and explained the process. They explained to me every single step, warned about odour, explained the scope of work. They contacted my adjuster and worked together. They cleaned up very fast, made my place safe to live and renovated damaged kitchen and living room. I honestly love them, no lie. I recommend them to all of my friends. Their technicians very professional. Thank you so much. You do a great job by helping people.

Thank you. It was pleasure. Thank you for your review.

Kristina V.
Kristina V.

Basement Flood

I had flood in my basement. Can't tell you how stressed I was when I discovered it. I called my friend right away and asked what i should do. He gave me an emergency number of ONT Restoration. I called them and 30 minutes later the supervisor and water damage technician was knocking my door. They explained me the cause of my flood, called a very good plumber and started doing their work. A supervisor explained me the steps they are going to do and made me feel comfortable and confident. They were dealing with my insurance company directly and I had no stress during the process of restoration at all. After drying they started doing renovations when needed. Long story short I am absolutely satisfied and happy with the service and will recommend to all of my friends. Thank you for the work you do for your clients.

Thank you, Kristina. ONT Restoration appreciates having business with you and happy you are satisfied with our service

More about ONT Restoration

At ONT Restoration our team of professionals constantly strive to be the best at what we do. We respect your property while working efficiently and cleanly. Our highly requested ‘Family Care’ Package is industry exclusive to our company. You won’t need to search for temporary living arrangements and/ or various ...