I had a fire in my kitchen. forgot to switch off the stove, oil was standing close by. After an hour I saw black smoke coming from downstairs. When I ran down, I was shocked to see kitchen and living room on fire. After firemen stopped the fire I called ONT. My friend gave me their business card. Supervisor and technicians came after 20 minutes. A supervisor sat with me, calmed me down and explained the process. They explained to me every single step, warned about odour, explained the scope of work. They contacted my adjuster and worked together. They cleaned up very fast, made my place safe to live and renovated damaged kitchen and living room. I honestly love them, no lie. I recommend them to all of my friends. Their technicians very professional. Thank you so much. You do a great job by helping people.