Metropolitan Movers

Reviews for Metropolitan Movers

margotvansluytman44
margotvansluytman44

Home Moving.

Absolutely amazing! Wonderfully professional. Extremely careful with all of our treasures. Truly delightful energy in the process of doing such hard work. Bravo! And thank you so very much.

Margot.

Thank you so much, Margot, for these kind words. We always appreciate customers feedback, which helps us to improve our way of doing business. Please feel free to contact us anytime in the future, we look forward to serving you again!
All the best from Metropolitan Movers Team

ayelectrical in
ayelectrical in

Move

Movers where courteous, professional and quick which resulted in a lower price and still gentle at the same time, nothing got broken, everything was wrapped properly.
I recommend them anytime.

Thanks for your feedback, we value your opinion and strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Feel free to reach us again at metropolitanmovers.ca
Sincerely, Metropolitan Movers Team

1 review Ottawa, ON

Movers

The movers were phenomenal.
Great service, handled furniture with care and ensured that all were properly stored and transported.

I would recommend these 3 men for your next move... ( crew led by Habib).

Be aware of charges for stairs; however, not disclosed in the quote so you can budget accordingly.

Overall great experience!

Thanks so much for the Great feedback, We were sorry to hear about the stair charges. We appreciate all feedback and aiming towards even better customer care.

1 review Waterloo, ON

Move from waterloo to ajax

Very well done. The crew members were professional and worked at a good pace making sure no items are damaged. They helped pack, dissassemble, reassemble and unpack all the stuff. Satisfied with the experience

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad that everything went smoothly. Looking forward to helping you with your future move!
Best Regards,
Metropolitan Movers Team

Kathleen Beattie in Vaughan
Kathleen Beattie in Vaughan

Dining Room Suite move

My family (heirloom) dining room suite was a centre piece in our home for 30 years. My mother had it for 30 years before me. It had so many wonderful memories I couldn't trust it to just anyone when it was time to send it to my niece (who is another of my mother's granddaughters) for the next 30 years! I'm so happy to be able to give a top star rating to the company for the service I received yesterday!

Thank you so much, Kathleen, for your feedback! It means a lot to us! And it's always a pleasure to hear that our team did a great job by moving your belongings safely and professionally.
We hope you will remain a loyal customer and we would love to help you again whenever you need us.
All the best from Metropolitan Movers Team :)

Aggie Black in Vaughan
Aggie Black in Vaughan

Great movers!

Metropolitan Movers did a great job. They showed up on time and worked steadily till the job was done. The team was efficient, polite and hard-working! I highly recommend them to others.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We try to do our best to put a smile on every customer's face. Feel free to contact us anytime about your moving needs. We are always happy to help.
Kind Regards,
Metropolitan Movers Team

moiraforbes
moiraforbes
1 review Hamilton, ON

Packing and moving household contents

Very professional and efficient work. Movers were friendly and worked without complaint despite long hours and high temperatures.

Thank you for spreading the word about our professional moving service! We strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Do reach out to us for any suggestions or inquiries. We look forward to serving you again!
Best regards, Metropolitan Movers Team

boom_r_17
boom_r_17

Moving

They forgot my washroom garbage can. The young man working with the manager was far more efficient. While moving my couch the manager scratched the wall looked at it said nothing and continued on. I didn't say anything because I really don't care I don't own the unit or anything but that's pretty unprofessional on my opinion.

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We apologize for any inconvenience and unpleasant situation from our end. Our customer service agent will be in touch with you to see if we can work something out.
Kind Regards, Metropolitan Movers Team

jose.d.cordeiro1990 in Vaughan
jose.d.cordeiro1990 in Vaughan

Moving from Condo to House

I would like to say that our movers from Metropolitan were amazing and freindly. Eric was one of the guys who helped us move all our stuff from a condo to a house and was just quick and efficient. Loved the service and how fast they moved our stuff. I would highly recommend tbis service to anyone moving and the quote was not that expensive as well.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad to be able to help you with your move and to leave a positive impression. We will make sure to pass your comments to Eric.
All the best from Metropolitan Movers Team

More about Metropolitan Movers

Whatever your requirements for a moving job, you can find what you need through the professional services available at Metropolitan Movers. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.