Metropolitan Movers

Metropolitan Movers

Reviews for Metropolitan Movers

EM from Toronto
EM from Toronto

Never thought that the movers could be amazing!

Are used metropolitan movers for our recent move. As everyone else we absolutes dreaded the move and our previous experiences in dealing with movers were let’s just say something we wanted to forget.
These guys though shockingly surprised us: they looked normal, did not swear, were polite and even when I knew that they thought we were not watching them (we have hidden cameras) they treated our staff with respect and did not scratch or damaged anything! We are still not sure if this experienfe was real or not but this was our very first painless move, thanks to the guys from this company.
Their price was also very reasonable. Never thought I would say it but I do recommend these movers highly!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving company

Very polite punctual and careful. These young men know what they were doing and I would definitely recommend this company if all their movers had a good a work ethic as these these movers did

Sbesong
Sbesong
1 review Regina, SK

Super fast and very polite

Workers are super efficient! They cleared out my 2 bedroom apartment in 45 minutes. All I did was hold the baby and stay out of the way. I would definitely hire again.

Cougan in
Cougan in
1 review Odessa, SK

Great movers

These movers arrived on time were very friendly and professional. Great guys knew what they were doing worked very efficiently and took care to protect my belongings. I would highly recommend these movers as everything was very well taken. care of and professionally handled. These are the BEST MOVERS IVE EVER HAD

CndRockStar in Brampton
CndRockStar in Brampton

The men were quick, careful and efficient for last minute notice

It's was an emergency move so the guys were under pressure, but they were professional, polite, friendly, cautious and efficient. I had a dresser that was already broken and they simply informed that it was broken prior, friendly hard working guys! I would use this service again if need be!

Metropolitan Moving Company Cambridge

I highly recommend this moving company. Right from the first phone call until the movers finished their work, I was pleased with everyone I had contact with.
The reminder call the day before was helpful as was the question about wardrobe boxes as I had forgotten to request these. The “wake up” call an hour before arrival is a great idea.
The gentlemen who arrived were friendly and efficient. They were courteous and polite. They did an excellent job moving us from one city to the next.
I have no hesitation to recommend this company& I wish them much success in the future.

Katie in Calgary
Katie in Calgary

Movers on short notice

We used Metropolitan Movers this past weekend. They were on time, efficient, careful and SO helpful. They worked hard and took excellent care of all of our furniture, belongings and tires. I would recommend them to everyone!

M. in Halifax
M. in Halifax
0 reviews Halifax, NS

One bedroom apartment move within HRM

The movers called me 20 minutes prior to their arrival so that I knew they were on their way. They were polite, friendly, courteous, and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company based on my experience.

Moving from Scarborough to Oshawa, ON

The movers showed up on tine to collect the items from storage and also from the house. The move was smooth with very courteous 3 staff members who delivered the boxes to the correct rooms as advised. They were very professional and polite. I would recommend these hard working members 100%.

Thank you all!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving services

Mike and team made my move extremely smooth and stress-free and I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received! They were even able to disassemble and reassemble my furniture which was a huge help. Thank you, Metropolitan Movers!

More about Metropolitan Movers

Whatever your requirements for a moving job, you can find what you need through the professional services available at Metropolitan Movers. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

Moving & Storage
Home Moving- Local Moving/Long Distance Moving/Packing Services/Piano Moving/Deliveries/Moving Seniors/ Business Moving-Workstation Based Moving/Deliveries/Freight Service
Established and widely known , Metropolitan movers has been growing and evolving for the past decade; We pride ourselves with exquisite Customer service, honest approach and Trained movers.
Here at Metropolitan Movers, we specialize in cost-effective and reliable moving services for both commercial and residential clients. We have years of experience and pride ourselves in the customer service that we provide at all times.
2010