Cool FX Heating And Air Conditioning Inc.

Brampton ON L6V 3X9
Cool FX Heating And Air Conditioning Inc.

Reviews for Cool FX Heating And Air Conditioning Inc.

Alisa in Brampton
Alisa in Brampton

Furnace repair

The service was amazing, Cleaned up after himself , work was done efficiently. The problem was identified immediately. Stefan is very professional and the price is just right. Highly recommended!!!!

Alisa, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do appreciate the support and look forward to serving you in the future.

Water heater replacement

Our hot water unit died. It was also providing heat to the house. They came in very promptly with reasonable quote, answered all our questions and fixed the problem quickly

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

It was my pleasure to remove your old Combi boiler. The previous install was sloppy and incorrect which lead to your unit failure. You now have a polished product that is square, level and neat! Most importantly, it's now installed correctly.

I look forward to being your service contractor to maintain your Navien NCB Combi boiler annually!

selvan33
selvan33

furnace

Not much to say here. The work needed to be done, and it was done.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and leaving your rating. I do appreciate it.

Joseph in Brampton
Joseph in Brampton

Whole House humidifier

Stephan is very professional and did the job as per agreed terms.
He gave me good advice on how to maintain my humidifier working optimally. He followed up with a call 2 weeks later to check the performance of the equipment. Kudos

Thank you Joseph for taking the time to write your review. I do appreciate the kind words and I do look forward to seeing you about your other projects.

More about Cool FX Heating And Air Conditioning Inc.

My name is Stefan and I am a personalized service company with focus on building customer relationships and satisfaction. Call me today at 647-261-9365. I am fully licensed, insured for liability and WSIB as well as a registered heating and cooling contractor. Unlike larger service companies, I actually care about ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?