Mint Leaf Kitchen Cabinets

Reviews for Mint Leaf Kitchen Cabinets

savreen.dhillon
savreen.dhillon

Complete home cabinets

Mint leaf and makhan have created my dream home. It is exactly as I had imagined and requested. They are extremely competitive and very professional about the entire process.
I highly recommend them.

Savreen, Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful feedback. You and Arpita were very understanding and patient throughout the whole renovation project. We wish you luck with your newly renovated home and hope you enjoy every bit of the work done by us.

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Highly recommend this family business

I was looking to have a custom extension added in my kitchen to replace an IKEA cabinet. Mintleaf came and in no time I had an amazing new kitchen cabinet that matched my existing kitchen. See before and after photo. They also replace some cabinets doors that were damaged.

Ramandeep and her husband were extremely professional, attentive to the details and offered a high quality product. Installation was quick and professionally done. If you are considering new cabinets or an extension I would highly recommend Mintleaf!

Thanks Ann for taking the time to write these wonderful words. It is a pleasure to know you and do some business with you.

shoaib3770
shoaib3770
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Kitchen

Excellent service and quality and variety for kitchen cabinets is awesome, very friendly and accommodating staff , good prices with lots of variety

Shoaibji, Thanks for taking the time to write these beautiful words. Makhan also loved working with you. Thanks for your business.

Zorik in Toronto
Zorik in Toronto

They're awesome :)

I needed some extra cabinetry built in an existing kitchen. They had to match the old cabinetry and fit in an odd spot. The Mint Leaf team contacted me quickly, came right away, and were very patient when walking me through my options. When they showed up for the installation, they came right on time, got to work right away, and left my place clean. My new kitchen cabinet is perfect!

Zorik, it was our pleasure to work with you. Thank you for these kind words. We do like when our customers are happy with the job done by us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New kitchen

I got his number from friend of mine
Got new kitchen installed in my basement
Work was very fine and service provided was superb
Very happy with the workmanship of this company

Gurpreet, thanks for these kind words. We always try our best to keep our customers happy with the best possible service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Very useful and simple

They were fair priced and effective with very good results. I had to get my hood exchanged due to it being dented and it took a very long time to get it back and they waited for me patiently without complaint

Thank you Mr. Mehta for taking the time to write these wonderful words about our Mintleaf team. Enjoy your new home and kitchen.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

kitchen Renovation

Excellent job done by the team mintleaf. Finished their work by the deadline at reasonable price. Feel like family member working in ur house. Excellent demonstration by the 3D drawing and suggestions for new modification. Big help in selecting and buying material. We highly recommend their services for renovating kitchen.
Again special thanks to Makhan phaji, Ramandeep bhainji, Mohammad, Faiz and Jakey.

Mr. and Mrs. Singh, it's been our pleasure doing your kitchen. Thank you for taking the time to write these wonderful words about our Mintleaf team. Your business is highly appreciated.

Dianne
Dianne

Kitchen Reno

I can’t say enough positive things about Makhan and his wife Ramandeep. From their patience during design to their informative & gently input during times of decision, Mint Leaf was a joy to work with. Their prices are fair based on their incredible workmanship. Makhan has been a carpenter since the age of a young boy and it definitely shows. Lastly, they continued to be reliable by contacting us after final payment (and over a month of being out of the country) to discover any minor fixes. They visited us promptly and tweaked our kitchen to make it, and their service, go above and beyond!

Dianne and Kevin, It has been our pleasure to work with you guys for your kitchen project. It was amazing to see the change from old kitchen to new kitchen. Our main aim at Mint Leaf is customer satisfaction and we are glad to get the positive feedback. Thank you for these wonderful words. We wish you good luck and enjoy your new house.

df
df
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The final product turned out even better than we hoped. And on time. The little details in the finish make our new kitchen look even more elegant (and also look more expensive than what we paid). They are friendly and their follow up service is excellent.

David and Sharda, It's been wonderful working with you guys. We appreciate your effort for taking the time to write these beautiful words. Thanks and enjoy your new house.

Kithen Renovation

Makhan did a great job of installing new kitchen in my condo unit, all at a reasonable price.
I am fully satisfied by the services provided to me. I was explained every aspect very clearly during the free consultation visit. He was punctual and very professional.There were no unexpected hidden charges.The quality of work was very good. I have a very small kitchen but they created a very practical design that suited my needs and looked appealing.

Sincerely,
Milton

Milton and Dolci, Its been a pleasure working with you guys for your kitchen. We take pride in saying that we try to understand our customers needs and explain everything in advance so that there is no surprise in the end. However, hearing back from our customers motivates us even more. Thanks for writing these beautiful words and enjoy your kitchen.

More about Mint Leaf Kitchen Cabinets

Since 2002, MINT LEAF Kitchen Cabinets family-run business has been providing discerning homeowners like you with exceptional design, custom flexibility and premium quality craftsmanship. Today, your MINT LEAF Kitchen Cabinets Advantage translates to an unparalleled experience built upon premium quality custom cabinetry that is three times more durable than site-finished products, and custom home concepts that garnered universal praise and admiration. It is a difference you can feel, and one that continues throughout the lifetime of your cabinets, since we are always here to service the products we sell.