Mint Leaf Kitchen Cabinets

Mississauga ON L4T 3Y8

Reviews for Mint Leaf Kitchen Cabinets

emmari884 in Toronto
emmari884 in Toronto

Excellent Service and great product at great price.

Great pricing on black splash and other products for kitchen. The owner personally helped me through the whole process from buying to fitting great service. Excellent Service and great product at great price.

Thanks dear. Makhan does like to go in detail and depth to help shape the final product.

Square9 in Brampton
Square9 in Brampton
0 reviews , ON

Honest, reliable, competitive price and most important, time bound.

I would like to thank Makhanji and Ramanji for their commitment and honesty. They both have taken my project as personal project and completed it with honesty,integrity and within prescribed time.
Their price are very competitive which requires no bargaining. Instead Mahwahji have done more than what we have agreed.
I would highly recommend Mintleaf kitchen and Specially Makhanji for any renovation or millwork. He is the best person along with his team.
All the best to them for future business.

Square9

Hi Ritesh
It was our pleasure to help you with Millwork at square 9. We do take pride in our millwork precision. Enjoy your new office!

Vishu in Toronto
Vishu in Toronto

Basement Kitchen Cabinest

The service provided by Mint Leaf Kitchen and their entire team was "Fantastic". From the quote to the installation, it was an easy process. The products the offer are commendable and are above what is offered in the market today. They must be anyones first call regarding new kitchen cabinets installation or if anyone looking to get upgrades one.

phaninder r.
phaninder r.

Kitchen renovation

We bought a house before moving in wanted to have our kitchen renovated, got the reference from a friend about Mint Leaf, contacted them, they responded in very friendly manner. I wanted kitchen to be ready in one week time as after closing I didn't have much time, Raman judge assured me he would finish it and he did.
The work was so professional, starting from selection of cabinets, color, size and shapes, countertop selection etc.. and everything they helped, recommended good suggestions and all for very good price.

Phaninder and Uma, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy your new kitchen and home. Thanks for taking the time to write these wonderful words.

muninder in Etobicoke
muninder in Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

I had my kitchen redone in summer of 2019 and after getting many estimates from different companies I went to Makhan at MintLeaf Kitchens. He was by far the most knowledgeable contractor I spoke to, and he went the extra mile by creating a virtual model of what my kitchen would look like, something none of the others had done. His prices were fair and the work was done on time and exactly how I wanted it.

Muninder, I hope you enjoy your new kitchen with your family. I guess our 3D program to show our customers their dream kitchen is really working. Thanks for your business.

Rolando in Mississauga
Rolando in Mississauga

Beautiful Kitchen Renovation

We recently contracted our kitchen renovation through Mint Leaf Kitchen. Most people can relate to the stress of any renovation job. But Ramandeep and Makhan conducted themselves professionally and with honesty. They were open, accessible and more than willing to work with our needs and concerns. Great workmanship from Makhan with attention to details from design to installation. Overall we were highly satisfied and would highly recommend their services. Definitely 10 stars!

Rolando and Maggie, thanks for taking the time and writing these beautiful words. I do wish and hope that you enjoy your new kitchen everyday. Your business is highly appreciated. Thanks

savreen.dhillon
savreen.dhillon

Complete home cabinets

Mint leaf and makhan have created my dream home. It is exactly as I had imagined and requested. They are extremely competitive and very professional about the entire process.
I highly recommend them.

Savreen, Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful feedback. You and Arpita were very understanding and patient throughout the whole renovation project. We wish you luck with your newly renovated home and hope you enjoy every bit of the work done by us.

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Highly recommend this family business

I was looking to have a custom extension added in my kitchen to replace an IKEA cabinet. Mintleaf came and in no time I had an amazing new kitchen cabinet that matched my existing kitchen. See before and after photo. They also replace some cabinets doors that were damaged.

Ramandeep and her husband were extremely professional, attentive to the details and offered a high quality product. Installation was quick and professionally done. If you are considering new cabinets or an extension I would highly recommend Mintleaf!

Thanks Ann for taking the time to write these wonderful words. It is a pleasure to know you and do some business with you.

shoaib3770
shoaib3770
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Kitchen

Excellent service and quality and variety for kitchen cabinets is awesome, very friendly and accommodating staff , good prices with lots of variety

Shoaibji, Thanks for taking the time to write these beautiful words. Makhan also loved working with you. Thanks for your business.

More about Mint Leaf Kitchen Cabinets

Since 2002, MINT LEAF Kitchen Cabinets family-run business has been providing discerning homeowners like you with exceptional design, custom flexibility and premium quality craftsmanship. Today, your MINT LEAF Kitchen Cabinets Advantage translates to an unparalleled experience built upon premium quality custom cabinetry that is three times more durable than site-finished products, and custom home concepts that garnered universal praise and admiration. It is a difference you can feel, and one that continues throughout the lifetime of your cabinets, since we are always here to service the products we sell.