MintLeaf Kitchen Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for MintLeaf Kitchen Cabinets

1 review Ottawa, ON

Very useful and simple

They were fair priced and effective with very good results. I had to get my hood exchanged due to it being dented and it took a very long time to get it back and they waited for me patiently without complaint

Thank you Mr. Mehta for taking the time to write these wonderful words about our Mintleaf team. Enjoy your new home and kitchen.

kitchen Renovation

Excellent job done by the team mintleaf. Finished their work by the deadline at reasonable price. Feel like family member working in ur house. Excellent demonstration by the 3D drawing and suggestions for new modification. Big help in selecting and buying material. We highly recommend their services for renovating kitchen.
Again special thanks to Makhan phaji, Ramandeep bhainji, Mohammad, Faiz and Jakey.

Mr. and Mrs. Singh, it's been our pleasure doing your kitchen. Thank you for taking the time to write these wonderful words about our Mintleaf team. Your business is highly appreciated.

Dianne
Dianne

Kitchen Reno

I can’t say enough positive things about Makhan and his wife Ramandeep. From their patience during design to their informative & gently input during times of decision, Mint Leaf was a joy to work with. Their prices are fair based on their incredible workmanship. Makhan has been a carpenter since the age of a young boy and it definitely shows. Lastly, they continued to be reliable by contacting us after final payment (and over a month of being out of the country) to discover any minor fixes. They visited us promptly and tweaked our kitchen to make it, and their service, go above and beyond!

Dianne and Kevin, It has been our pleasure to work with you guys for your kitchen project. It was amazing to see the change from old kitchen to new kitchen. Our main aim at Mint Leaf is customer satisfaction and we are glad to get the positive feedback. Thank you for these wonderful words. We wish you good luck and enjoy your new house.

df
df
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The final product turned out even better than we hoped. And on time. The little details in the finish make our new kitchen look even more elegant (and also look more expensive than what we paid). They are friendly and their follow up service is excellent.

David and Sharda, It's been wonderful working with you guys. We appreciate your effort for taking the time to write these beautiful words. Thanks and enjoy your new house.

Kithen Renovation

Makhan did a great job of installing new kitchen in my condo unit, all at a reasonable price.
I am fully satisfied by the services provided to me. I was explained every aspect very clearly during the free consultation visit. He was punctual and very professional.There were no unexpected hidden charges.The quality of work was very good. I have a very small kitchen but they created a very practical design that suited my needs and looked appealing.

Sincerely,
Milton

Milton and Dolci, Its been a pleasure working with you guys for your kitchen. We take pride in saying that we try to understand our customers needs and explain everything in advance so that there is no surprise in the end. However, hearing back from our customers motivates us even more. Thanks for writing these beautiful words and enjoy your kitchen.

abP
abP

Installation of 3 kitchens in triplex

Makhan and his team did a great job of installing 3 kitchens in my triplex, all at a reasonable price.

Abhay, thanks for taking the time and writing these wonderful words for us.
We appreciate your business.

Ahmed Q.
Ahmed Q.

Wood work through out the house

Very precise in details, punctuality and professionalism along with approachability character. Very neat finishing of product installed.
Provided quotes in a timely manner and as well as advised for any changes required.
I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Ahmed and Shameera, it was a pleasure working with your family. We at Mintleaf appreciate your effort for taking the time to write these beautiful words. thanks

meezaan_2003
meezaan_2003

kitchen Renovation

I am fully satisfied by the services provided to me, I was explained every aspect very clearly during the free consultation visit. They are punctual and very professional.There were no unexpected hidden charges.The quality of work is very good,I have a very small kitchen but they created a very practical design that suits my needs and looks appealing.

Mehajbeen, first of all thank you for taking the time and writing these wonderful words. We at Mintleaf try to provide our customers with best quality of work. We get more motivated when we get positive feedback from our customers like you. We really appreciate your effort. Thanks

Ryan
Ryan

Small Kitchen renovation

I absolutely will hire them again for my next project as they did a fantastic job in our kitchen. They were professional, competitively priced, on time, and a pleasure to work with. I couldn't be happier with the work they did.

Ryan, We at Mintleaf appreciate these wonderful words. We would love to work with you again. Thanks for your business.

Gurbaj S.
Gurbaj S.

Kitchen Renovation

Makhan and his team made kitchen for us. The results is amazing. He replaced completely our old kitchen transforming it to a modern beautiful kitchen with very smart solutions, design and great quality. Even if it was a refacing he added great features to the kitchen like spice-rack.
Makhan very courteous, friendly helpful and very flexible. He started and finished on time, no surprises, with outstanding quality. They are beating the competition with price and quality.

Excellent service, price was very competitive, delivery and installation was on time as promised, very happy, employees were very helpful, answered all my question, they are very professional. I can strongly recommend them.

Thanks
Gurbaj Singh

Gurbaj, thank you for these wonderful words. It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. Thanks again for your business.

More about MintLeaf Kitchen Cabinets

Since 2002, MINT LEAF Kitchen Cabinets family-run business has been providing discerning homeowners like you with exceptional design, custom flexibility and premium quality craftsmanship. Today, your MINT LEAF Kitchen Cabinets Advantage translates to an unparalleled experience built upon premium quality custom cabinetry that is three times more durable than site-finished products, and custom home concepts that garnered universal praise and admiration. It is a difference you can feel, and one that continues throughout the lifetime of your cabinets, since we are always here to service the products we sell.