Richdale Kitchens Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Mississauga ON L5T 1S3

Reviews for Richdale Kitchens Ltd.

Frank in Mississauga
Frank in Mississauga

Basement Renovation, Bar, Kitchen and Bathroom

I put through a request on Homestars and Dinesh was the first to respond. Although I got a few quotes, Dinesh was able to meet my budget, design and timeline. Dinesh came through as promised. The cabinets were installed on the day I requested, approximately 1 month from our first meeting. The other suppliers I received quotes from would take 2 months or more and at a higher price. Dinesh was able to provide the colors and materials I was looking for without hesitation or at a higher price. From the date of the original quote to the installation date, I made changes and additions and Dinesh did not charge me anymore for this. To my surprise, everything turned out better than I expected, from the design to quality of workmanship. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough and Richdale Kitchens is definitely the Diamond. If you're looking for cabinets, I would look no further than Richdate kitchens.

Thanks a lot Frank, it was a pleasure working with you!! Looking forward to working with you again!! Thanks again!!

Ted in North York
Ted in North York

Closet shelf organizer install

Dinesh and the Richdale team made it very easy for a closet shelf organizer install in my son’s room. They shared a clear design in advance and installed it to perfection as per the picture - no mess or damage along the way! We are very satisfied with the work and at a fair price. My son loves it too!

Thanks Ted, it was nice working with you!!

More about Richdale Kitchens Ltd.

We design & manufacture custom cabinets for kitchens, washrooms, closets and all kinds of renovation projects.