HomeStars  >  Architects in Toronto  >  BBA DESIGN STUDIO

Reviews for BBA DESIGN STUDIO

Adam
Adam

3rd floor bathroom addition

Bamdad was excellent in understanding the work and our ideas and translated them to the drawings.
He was very thorough in his detail and design and provided excellent service.
I will be calling him the next time we do any work!

Thanks Adam, Pleasure helping you and your family to squeeze a new washroom on your third floor. Working in tight spaces are challenging and I am glad you are happy with the outcome. Looking forward helping you and your friends and neighbours in upcoming projects.
Be well,

eugenegrichko in Toronto
eugenegrichko in Toronto

Fantastic Experience

Ben was terrific. He worked with me on finalizing my deck designs and provided great suggestions along the way. He also made the permit application hassle-free. Awesome work all around and right on budget.

Thanks Eugene and pleasure helping you and your family. The timing is great since now you can enjoy having some friends coming over for a memorable BBQ! looking forward to helping you and your friends in future. Be well

mark macleod in Toronto
mark macleod in Toronto

drawings and permit app for garage.

Very happy with Bens work, drawings for garage, discussing all things that may happen in process, i deal with contractors all time, so have some insight. he kept communications all along, very personal, i give him 11 out of 10.

Thank you very much Mark, glad that I could bring an addition to your home to park your cars in! Communication is my number one priority dealing with my clients. I hope I can help your friends, neighbours and family that you care about the same way I helped you, Be well.

RC D.
RC D.

Architectural drawings for new carport

My contractors connected me with Bamdad. He explained the process from beginning to end and was very helpful and accessible. This included deciphering the City of Toronto application refusal for me, working with us to figure out an alternate plan, making and explaining recommendations and ultimately changing the carport footprint to comply with bylaws, when we decided not to go to the Committee of Adjustment. Bamdad is thorough, detail-oriented and clearly takes pride in his work, and I appreciate the valuable advice he offered throughout this project. I highly recommend him and wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

Thank you very much, It was a challenging project. In the beginning it was as simple as a carport and then it turned out to be a much more complicated project that With your patience and understanding, we could pull it out together. It will be my pleasure to help you or your friends or the people you care about in many architectural related projects. Be well.

Evelyn Bell in North York
Evelyn Bell in North York

BUSINESS RENO

Ben (BBA Design) supported me and my business partner with renovations we wanted to make to our business. He was reliable, timely, professional, and honest. The work he did we were really happy with and would recommend him to others with future projects.

I am very pleased to be helpful for your business that supports our children, our future. Looking forward to helping your friends and family members.

Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
1 review Aurora, ON

Master bedroom and bath

I loved working with BBA Design Studio...Creative solutions for my dream master bedroom and bath...Prompt professional service and in couple of days received preliminary options (3 options)...They helped me narrow down my options,and were aware of my tight budget ...I will definetly call them for rest of my home projects...I give them 10 stars...

Thank you Vicky. It was a small project but every project deserves attention. Sometimes small projects need more time and effort to make them complete. Glad that things worked out for you. Looking forward to helping you again.
Be well

Joe
Joe

Architectural drawings & permit application

I found Ben (and BBA design) on home stars while seeking out an architect to help me get a permit to finish my basement. I contacted quite a few companies during the process but Ben was the moat knowledgeable and responded very promptly. He was also the most affordable. He came to my place and made everything easy to understand, and was a true pleasure to work with. Not only did he give me a few floor plan options to present to the city, but also took care of the application process in my behalf. Within a couple of weeks the permits were approved and now we were ready to get started. He even made himself available to my contractor to answer any questions. Needless to say I'm extremely happy I chose Ben over the others. I would highly recommend his services.

Thanks you Joe, It was a pleasure helping you and your family to create a space for your enjoyment and comfort.
I always take full responsibility for my work before,during and after. I will wait to see the pictures of your finished basement.
Be well

ruisearanunes
ruisearanunes

Kitchen Renovation

Professionalism, Quality, Flexibility and Commitment.
No complaints. Very satisfied.
I recommend his work most highly.

Thank you Pastor, It was a pleasure helping you to have this kitchen in your church so you can help people as you always do. Be well.

David Fleming in Toronto
David Fleming in Toronto

Detached garage

BBA Design Studios and its Principal, Bamdad Baghdadi, designed an elegant and fully functional detached garage for me in the High Park area of Toronto. Bamdad was very knowledgeable regarding the rules and protocol of the Committee of Adjustments (COA). He was always punctual and answered all my questions. More importantly, he expertly guided my project through the COA process and his cost was competitive and reasonable. Thank you Bamdad for a job well done!

Thanks David, I am glad that I could leave a positive impression on your lot!
Looking forward to helping you and your family, friends in close future.
Be well,

Drawings for Permit and Reconstruction

Ben was referred to me by a neighbour. Ben was wonderful to deal with - very diligent and disciplined in terms of meeting timelines and pushing the permit process through quickly. He was very communicative throughout the process and accommodating in terms of connecting with contractors, etc.

It was a pleasure working with you to have your dream decks come true.

More about BBA DESIGN STUDIO

We are dedicated design based architectural company focused on residential, commercial and assembly type applications.
Our goal is to prepare a complete design and detail drawing within a minimum time and with highest quality.
We work with owners to create spaces that they feel comfortable and satisfied.