End Of The Roll Mississauga

Reviews for End Of The Roll Mississauga

anthony a.
anthony a.

Outdoor Area Rug

Mr. Malik was professional, informed , and prompt in his attention to service.
Delivered area rugs on the same day.
Location was clean and organized.
Selection was ample.
Would definitely recommend this company and its products.

Thank you very much for such kind words of appreciation Mr Anthony !

It was indeed our pleasure serving you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Overwhelmed with choices!!

Went to buy 5’X8’ rug for my living room. Was lost with options available. Price was very competitive.
Kudos to the staff for their professionalism and the way the store is organized. Was very easy to look around and touch and feel the items.

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation.

It’s always a pleasure ensuring our clients find the best to choose from, at the best pricing and with a smile. We are happy we could provide you with all of these.

Sherif in Milton
Sherif in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent service and product were provided

Provide and installation of wooden stairs carpet cover. There are 3 stairs two going upstairs and one is going to basement, carpet chosen by us from Mississauga branch, professional installation provided.

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again for your flooring needs.

Management Team
End of the Roll - Mississauga, 2273 Dundas Street West, Unit # 10, Mississauga - L5K 2L8, Phone - +1.905.820.7655 mississaugawest@endoftheroll.com http://eormississauga.homestars.com/

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Services and worker were very helpful

Really helpful employees and really kind quick service cut carpet to requested size they also were very friendly .
Thank you for your professionalism and effective pricing.
Will come back again for my flooring needs

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation.

It was a pleasure working for you on your indoor and outdoor carpet.

We would be happy to serve you soon again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

I was most definitely impressed with the he knowledge of the stuff working there my contractor and I were very happy and pleased with the service I hat they provided us.Geeat storentondo business with hope the keep the amazing standard of care

Great service most definitely will come back to that store any time I am doing Renos in my properties.
I was happy with the customer service provided by both people working there specially and older gentleman very patient and knowledgeable

Thank you very much for the kind words of appreciation.

It's always our endeavour to provide wonderful flooring experiences for all our client. We are happy we could do the same for you.

We'll be looking forward to welcoming you back at the store soon again.

Team End of the Roll - Mississauga,

Best quality and service

I like the quality and the price tag for this Rug.
Overall the service and quality is excellent.
I try few rugs from Wayfair and never satisfy with the products.

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation.

We take price in our over 700 rugs selection. It's carefully chosen, priced competitively and serviced to our best abilities.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at the store soon again !

Hamzah in Mississauga
Hamzah in Mississauga

Customer Service

Customer: Hamzah
Recently, I purchased a carpet from End Of The Roll (Mississauga West) store location and it was my first carpet purchase ever. It was the only store I went to, simply because of their amazing reviews at Google. I also got an amazing super deal from Kshitij. I was not sure my exact living room measurements but he helped me recommending right carpet and sent his co-worker named Amod to my home same day to re-measure the place. My measurements were incorrect so I even got my refund right away back over the phone. I was simply thrilled by their customer service. My installation was done next day by Gerty (installer) did awesome job. I highly recommend them to everybody. Thanks to, Kshitij, Amod and Gerty, you all guys were the best and made my place look better.

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation Hamzah !

It's always a pleasure working with wonderful clients like yourself. I'll surely pass on your complements to Amod, Gerty and Kshitij.

Looking forward to working with you soon again.

Management Team
End of the Roll - Mississauga 2273 Dundas Street West, Unit # 10, Mississauga, Ontario L5K 2L8 Phone - +1.905.820.7655 mississaugawest@endoftheroll.com http://eormississauga.homestars.com/

Tom Ripley in Mississauga
Tom Ripley in Mississauga

Customer service and safety

I am really impressed with Kshitij and his staff, the business takes reservations on line or by phone.
They will call you and arrange a safe time to come in to the store for a one on one shopping experience.
In this time when everyone is very cautious regarding safety look no further to be assured of this from this End of the Roll location.
Thank you for your care and tremendous service Kshitij
Stay safe,
Tom Ripley

Thank you very much for such kind words of appreciation Tom !

It's our prime goal to ensure our clients and employees are well taken care of with all the COVID 19 precautions prescribed by the province.

We really appreciate your valuable business and we look forward to welcoming you back at the store soon again.

End of the Roll - Mississauga

R.H. in Mississauga
R.H. in Mississauga

area rug

Kshitij was very helpful with my search for an area rug for my home. Not only did he allow me to try it for a color match, but was helpful in giving me custom size options. I ordered a carpet on-line that was supposed to be white and round which was off-white and was miss shaped with poor quality. Although I did not purchase at this time, I will definitely keep End of the Roll Mississauga west on my list of preferred carpet stores.
R.H.

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback RH ! It's always a pleasure serving clients like yourself.

End of the Roll - Mississauga

Carpet

They have a variety of beautiful carpets of different sizes. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a carpet. Also the employees are kind and great customer service

Thank you very much for such kind words of appreciation.

We are really happy you liked the variety of our area rugs and also our customer orientation.

Management Team End of the Roll - Mississauga

More about End Of The Roll Mississauga

ABOUT END OF THE ROLL MISSISSAUGA STORE

Our spacious flooring store proudly serves the community in Mississauga West. We offer excellent brand names in flooring for hardwood, cork flooring, area rugs, laminate, vinyl, or carpet - and a showroom full of flooring inventory.

We Know Flooring
The Store opened in 2009 and the team is extremely experienced when it comes to flooring solutions. “Our priority is to do everything to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We even offer a free 'Shop at Home' service and are happy to go our of our way from the beginning to the end of your flooring project," says the owners. The team members include Flooring Advisors Zubair Rashid and Brett Adams, Warehouse Associate Vicky Mander, Owners and Managers Shitij Malik and Mukesh Narula. They all work hard and are committed to finding fantastic deals on new and timeless products, and offer customers the best flooring at low prices.

Huge Floor Selection, Low Prices
We have a comprehensive selection of brand name flooring already in stock, and you can find a list of some of our brands here. To get some ideas, have a look at our online room scenes, and bring your favourites to the store so we can show you some floor options. Remember, what you'll find online is not necessarily complete, and there is way more to choose from in store. We also offer monthly promotions and the clearance items that change regularly, so you can always find a great deal to take home today. To read up on different flooring topics, check out our Flooring Guide.

Flooring for Every Budget
Try our handy cost calculator. We are happy to provide storage as well, if you take advantage of a discount but need to wait a few weeks for flooring installation. Click here for measuring tips, design tips, and useful questions to consider.

You Are Invited
Our friendly staff in Mississauga West will be happy to service all of your flooring needs. Whether you are looking for hardwood, cork flooring, area rugs, laminate, vinyl, or carpet, we're sure to have something in stock that will suit your needs and meet your budget. Drop by for a browse and see why we are known as Canada's Flooring Leader. End Of The Roll is proud to be locally owned and operated.

Flooring for every room in your home: kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room, basement, den, gym, hallways, stairs and more. Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tile & Plank, Carpet, Area Rugs, Tiles, Vinyl, Cork Flooring, and more!

Some of the brands offered: Beulieu, BSL Flooring, Citak Rugs, Carpenter, Congoleum, Daltile, Floors at Work, Kraus, Mohawk, Next Rugs, Shaw, Stainmaster, Sunshine Rugs, Taiga,Tarkett, Torlys, Utile Carpet Tiles