End Of The Roll Mississauga

Mark in
Mark in
1 review Milton, ON

Great experience!

Great customer service! Shilij went above and beyond to help me get the right product and the perfect look that I was looking for. Thanks again for all your help.

Hello Mark,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation.

It's feedback like such which makes us strive to do better and better every time. We'll surely pass on your compliments to Shitij.

Best Regards,

Management Team

Nathan George
Nathan George

Carpentor Cleaning

No doubt they are extremely polite also performed great cleaning & install with very short notice we used them the first time but we liked services a lot also we will refer them to others.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback Nathan !

We appreciate you taking the time to review our services.

Best Wishes !

I in Toronto
I in Toronto

Great experience

I was looking for very specific rugs for the office and needed them next day. The associate sent me a text with pictures of the rugs in stock. I made my selections and the store put them on hold, wrapped them for pick up the next day. I even got a discount on one of the items. Staff were super friendly and efficient.
I'll definitely shop there again.

Thank you very much for such kind words.

It's always our endeavour to create wonderful experiences and we are happy we could do the same for you. Also really appreciate you liking the area rug selection at the store.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Wishes,

Team End of the Roll - Mississauga 2273 Dundas Street West, Unit # 10, Mississauga, Ontario L5K 2L8 Phone - +1.905.820.7655 mississaugawest@endoftheroll.com

Maggie
Maggie

Bedroom and family room carpet

They know their products and are able to recommend the right product. They are very friendly and courteous and work was done on time.

Hello Maggie !

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We really value you appreciating our merchandise, our business ethics and reliability.

It's always our endeavour to create exceptional experiences and we are happy we could do that with you too.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon !

Team End of the Roll - Mississauga

Ali
Ali

Rugs

The best place to buy rugs. Great selection, best quality and 7 star customer service !

Hello Ali,

It's a pleasure reading your feedback !

Thank you very much for your appreciation for our selection of area rugs. We do take pride in it.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Management Team - End of the Roll - Mississauga

paint in Mississauga
paint in Mississauga

Bought a beautiful rug

I came into the store on a weeknight and I was welcomed pleasantly. I was looking for a rug for my kitchen dinette. The manager was very helpful in helping me find the perfect one. From the very beginning to the end service was amazing. Highly recommend this store. Amazing selection. My husband loves the rug and he is very fussy. Thank you again for the exceptional service.

Hello Guest,

Thank you very much for such kind words of appreciation.

We really value you taking the time and liking our guest orientation along with the selection at our store.

Looking forward to welcoming you and your family back at the store soon again.

ashley.macpherson
ashley.macpherson

Replacement of old carpets with brand new carpet

Fantastic job!!! Thank you. We love the new carpets!! It’s so fresh looking, it really makes the house look and feel much newer.

Hello Ashley,

Thank you very much for such wonderful words of appreciation. We really value you taking the time.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to floor your home.

Best Wishes,

Management Team - End of the Roll - Mississauga 2273 Dundas Street West, Unit # 10, Mississauga, Ontario L5K 2L8 Phone - +1.905.820.7655 mississaugawest@endoftheroll.com

Kathy A.
Kathy A.

Den

Looking for an area rug, i tried End of the Roll at 2273 Dundas W
Amod (store manager) greeted me with a smile. He let me look around on my own without crowding me. Then helped out when I was ready, offering some suggestions.
When I decided, his assistant Shitij rolled up the carpet for me.
Both were very friendly!
And Amod loaded it into my car. All done
It was a pleasure to shop there, and even though I don’t live in the area, I would return anytime!
Thanks,
Kathy Aubin

Hello Kathy,

Thank you very much for such kind words, we are delighted.

It's always our endeavour to create memorable experiences for all our guests ! We'll most certainly pass on your appreciation to Amod and Shitij.

Management Team
End of the Roll, Mississauga

GS
GS

Living room flooring

Excellent store as is centrally located, very close to west Brampton and on Dundas Street, Mississauga. We were pleased as it was easy to make choice from the available inventory.
Thank you for the quick turn around.

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback.

We are happy you liked our selection of in stock Laminate and also quick Installation turn around.

Looking forward to welcoming you and your family back again at the store.

Season's Greetings,

Management Team - End of the Roll, Mississauga

Stephanie in Milton
Stephanie in Milton

Carpeting

They were very polite and did a great install with very short notice (bought the carpet and it was installed a week later!) They tote up the old carpet, installed the new carpet and hauled the old one away in just over 4 hours. Great job!

Hello Stephanie,

Firstly wishing you and your family a Merry X'mas.

Also thank you for such wonderful words of appreciation.

It's always our endeavour to create amazing memories for all our guests. We are really happy we could do that for you and Carl !!

Season's Greetings,

Management Team - End of the Roll, Mississauga

More about End Of The Roll Mississauga

ABOUT END OF THE ROLL MISSISSAUGA STORE

Our spacious flooring store proudly serves the community in Mississauga West. We offer excellent brand names in flooring for hardwood, cork flooring, area rugs, laminate, vinyl, or carpet - and a showroom full of flooring inventory.

We Know Flooring
The Store opened in 2009 and the team is extremely experienced when it comes to flooring solutions. “Our priority is to do everything to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We even offer a free 'Shop at Home' service and are happy to go our of our way from the beginning to the end of your flooring project," says the owners. The team members include Flooring Advisors Zubair Rashid and Brett Adams, Warehouse Associate Vicky Mander, Owners and Managers Shitij Malik and Mukesh Narula. They all work hard and are committed to finding fantastic deals on new and timeless products, and offer customers the best flooring at low prices.

Huge Floor Selection, Low Prices
We have a comprehensive selection of brand name flooring already in stock, and you can find a list of some of our brands here. To get some ideas, have a look at our online room scenes, and bring your favourites to the store so we can show you some floor options. Remember, what you'll find online is not necessarily complete, and there is way more to choose from in store. We also offer monthly promotions and the clearance items that change regularly, so you can always find a great deal to take home today. To read up on different flooring topics, check out our Flooring Guide.

Flooring for Every Budget
Try our handy cost calculator. We are happy to provide storage as well, if you take advantage of a discount but need to wait a few weeks for flooring installation. Click here for measuring tips, design tips, and useful questions to consider.

You Are Invited
Our friendly staff in Mississauga West will be happy to service all of your flooring needs. Whether you are looking for hardwood, cork flooring, area rugs, laminate, vinyl, or carpet, we're sure to have something in stock that will suit your needs and meet your budget. Drop by for a browse and see why we are known as Canada's Flooring Leader. End Of The Roll is proud to be locally owned and operated.

Flooring for every room in your home: kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room, basement, den, gym, hallways, stairs and more. Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tile & Plank, Carpet, Area Rugs, Tiles, Vinyl, Cork Flooring, and more!

Some of the brands offered: Beulieu, BSL Flooring, Citak Rugs, Carpenter, Congoleum, Daltile, Floors at Work, Kraus, Mohawk, Next Rugs, Shaw, Stainmaster, Sunshine Rugs, Taiga,Tarkett, Torlys, Utile Carpet Tiles