Mjm Furniture Center Ltd.

Surrey BC V3W 6Y3
Furniture
Mjm Furniture Center Ltd.

Reviews for Mjm Furniture Center Ltd.

Sam
Sam
0 reviews , BC

Product, service

After renovating our home, my wife and I struggled to find good deals on furniture we liked. However, since visiting MJM Furniture, we have enjoyed furnishing our home. We came across Mr. Brar who helped us find the best deals and was extremely patient with us. Thank you Mr. Brar for making it a fun time. Hope to come here more in the future!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

All house furniture

We bought all house furniture from MJM surrey and helped by Amrish who is the best salesman who helped us in selecting sofas, chairs, bedroom suites ,bar stools , coffee table. Amrish knowledge is very vast and amazing in selection. Thanks a lot for your help and definitely recommend you.

Chris
Chris

Sectional Sofa

I
had a great experience when visiting MJM. Amrish greeted us when we walked in and showed us what we were looking for. He was quick to anwser all of our questions. He was great to deal with and had no issues. The delivery guys were great, fast and respectful. Will definitely shop at MJM again for sure.

Chris Hassan

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Living Room

After looking online I went into MJM knowing what I was looking for and met with Amrish who helped use with the purchase. He understood what we where looking for. However due to the layout of our living room we had to choose a different option. Amrish was helpful in giving options in getting a custom made sofa. When it came to delivery time I hope it will go as easy as it was when purchasing the furniture.

Aman in Surrey
Aman in Surrey

Dining table

We purchased a dining table with chairs. Satnam was Good about his knowledge and service. Very well made, sturdy and very good Look great. And excellent service from the manufacturer...fast and polite. Thank you very much

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Dinning table and bed set

We received a cracked dinning table and wrong delivery. The service is the worst. Satnam is the worse sales representative don't believe him. The purchase was the worst waste of money. They don't even pick the phone when you call to complain.

Canadian Sunshine in Vancouver
Canadian Sunshine in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furniture

Bought a new house and was recommend by a friend to go MJM Furniture in Surrey. I went there on Tuesday. I needed to furnish my living room. I ended up buying the Venice living room collection. The sales person was very knowledge and helpful with the questions I had, and was able to answer them right away. I did not have to wait around, I was immediately approached by staff. The delivery day was set up for Friday and it was delivered on Friday. I got a call on Friday morning indicating it was going to be delivered at 1pm and it was right on time. They were 2 delivery guys that came to deliver. They were respectful in my home and were careful with the furniture and the walls. They installed it very quickly and they picked up the plastic covers and boxes and took it with them. There was no mess in my house. The quality of furniture is AMAZING! I recommend to shop there.

Tina in New Westminster
Tina in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Furniture Purchase Bedroom & Livingroom

We just received our new bedroom and living room set. We are happy with our purchase. Sales staff was very helpful and not pushy. Delivery team was also very fast and careful bringing the furniture into our new house.

Hargo in Vancouver
Hargo in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Total home furnishings for new house

I honestly recommend going here first as they have exceptional quality furniture for reasonable prices. I bought most of my furniture from MJM and inspiration and have to say was very pleased with MJM.

Sukh in Surrey
Sukh in Surrey

Furniture

I was upset with MGM when I did not receive complete delivery of my furniture. But hats off to their customer service in dealing with my issue. They sold me the product according to their database which showed in stock. To remedy this, they loaned some furniture until they get the shipment in stock. The guys at surrey location are just awesome…..Amrish the sales man is just great in dealing with customers. In the future I will always buy from MGM and even recommend to my friends and relatives. They take good care of customers if there is any issue with their product. I will even recommend to buy their furniture insurance policy…it’s a perk.

Looking for Furniture pros in Surrey?