Chuck It Removal Services

Robin
Robin
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Household Removal / Move

Rick provided me with a quote for the removal of a couch and chair, coffee table, lamps, mirrors, an old deep freezer, headboard, women’s dresser, 2 night tables, buffet and hutch, wood and a lot of other debris. Rick and his team were on time and cleared everything out in approx. 45 mins. They took the time to lay runners down to protect our flooring. Once they were finished with the furniture removal, they quickly moved some current furniture that I needed to stage my home. Rick’s quote was very fair and his team was very polite and considerate. I also liked that some of our furniture and wood would be donated to Habitat for Humanity and Woman’s Shelters! I would highly recommend his service.

Eric in Pickering
Eric in Pickering
16 reviews Pickering, ON

Renovation junk

Hired Chuck-It to get rid of an entire garage full of renovation junk. Tiles, wood, carpet, bathtubs, you name it. He came, quoted the job, and got rid of our junk quickly. We loaded most of it into the garage, so I know how much work it must have been. Not only did they get rid of it all, they left the garage cleaner than it was before! It was a nice treat to come home to. Very happy with these guys.

More about Chuck It Removal Services

Let Us Take Care of the Job! Ten years of proven & trusted Removal | Moving | Demolition services. We get the job done; we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we are quick, dependable, knowledgeable and we support our community. We offer ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Ajax?