HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Toronto  >  Ayon Design And Build

Yalda in San Francisco
Yalda in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

Full renovation

Amazing service! Had my whole house renovated top to bottom for an amazing price for the quality I got from them! They were very professional and did everything in a timely matter! Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone renovating their house.

Thank you yelda I know you had to go back out of town but we did take care of your project just like we said we would and if there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to call us at anytime. Thank you for your business.

Romy in Toronto
Romy in Toronto

Very professional group

I hired Ayon D&B to finish my basement, they provided me with 3D architectural plans and did a wonderful job by completing it. Definitely recommending them for my friends and family.

Thank you Mr. Romy it was pleasure meeting you and your family we hope to do business in the future with you again thanks again and say Hello to your wife Anna.

Kitchen Renovation

From the moment the guy walked in to my home to provide me with a quote I was treated with nothing but honesty and respect... this is when I knew I had chosen the right company. From the quote at the very beginning, to the very clean, professional installation of my BEAUTIFUL kitchen the process was easy, stress-free, hastle-free, and enjoyable to be working with such wonderful staff. All my phone calls were answered at the office, and all my concerns were not ignored or swept under the carpet like with the other companies I made a deal with. They were talked through with me in a very respectful and PROFESSIONAL manner. These guys DEFINITELY know what they are doing and I would 100% refer them to friend, family and even complete strangers. I could not be happier with my beautiful kitchen!!!!! THANK YOU TO THE AYON TEAM!

Thank you for your business, it was pleasure having you as one of our clients.

North Strong Group Inc
North Strong Group Inc

Full house renovation

Very pleased with the young and intelligent gentlemen whom have completed their work prior to their estimated completion date. I definitely recommend them to my piers. Their attention to detail really caught my attention.

Thank you for your business we try our best to provide our clients with a great quality up to their satisfaction. It was pleasure having you as one our top clients. Thanks again.

Bathrooms

Ayon Design And Build
Toronto
M1C 1Z5

Amazing group of guys, they did two of my washrooms and I'm in LOVE with them. They move very quickly, it only took 3 weeks to complete both washrooms from scratch. They made my dream washrooms and I can't thank them enough, and definitely going to be calling them back for all my projects in the future.

Thank you Sarah for the great response, and the hospitality you gave our trades at your home. We hope you and your family are enjoying your new bathrooms.

More about Ayon Design And Build

Ayon design and build is a reputable design and build firm that is driven to create extraordinary and functional spaces. The degree of personal involvement and attention to detail is what sets Ayon Design & Build from other companies. We believe your home should reflect your needs , style and ...