Alpha Renovation

Reviews for Alpha Renovation

Mark
Mark

Bathroom Renovation

Caio and his team did an excellent job renovating my bathroom. This is the second time I hired Caio to complete renovations to my home and you can see a difference with his renovations compared to others. Caios work is virtually flawless and I have a keen eye on catching flaws. I will always consider Caio and his team for any future renovations and I would recommend anyone do the same.

Dear Mark. Thank you very much for trusting us once again with your reno needs! We appreciate your kind works and compliments! Wishing you all the best!
Wook forward to serving you in the near future!

Melanie in Ottawa
Melanie in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation and more

AMAZING!!! I can not say enough positive things about this company! They are professional, reliable, honest and do incredible work! I have found my forever home renovators - Thank you!

Dear Melanie. You are the amazing one here! It was such a great pleasure renovating your home!
Enjoy it!
We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
All the best!
Alpha Renovation Team

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Alpha Renovations was exceptional to work with. They were always prompt and very communicative, answering all of our questions, and responding to messages and phone calls with quick turn around. Compared to other contractor experiences, where you have to track down the people you've hired to find out when they'll be back to finish your project, Alpha Renovations was the epitome of professionalism, and the work they did in our bathroom is beautiful. If you need a contractor in the Toronto area, we would highly recommend them!

Dear Laura.
WOW! what a review!
It's great to know we are on the right path to serving our customers with the customer service and workmanship you deserve!
We look forward to serving you in the near future!
All the best to you and Paul!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Amazing service and people!

Alpha Renovation finished my basement and it was perfect! They provided an amazing service, very knowledgeable and the people is so amazing they kept us informed on everything, they clean everyday after they finish and they ensure everything is protected.

The finish project is amazing we have done full basement including bar, full bath and laundry. Everything looks great and we are so happy with Alpha Renovation especially Caio! For sure we will use them again for our next project! Highly recommended!

Dear Mark.
thank you very much for the awesome review and for trusting us with your project.
it was pleasure working for you!
We'll pass on the message to the team!
Wishing you all the best!

Nicholas in Toronto
Nicholas in Toronto

MK Healing & Wellness Renovation

After getting quotes from a hand full of contractors, I decided to go to the most trusted website when it comes to contractors (Homestars.com). I came across Alpha Renovation and was I glad I did. After meeting with Ciao, I knew right away I found the right contractor to do the work. He was very professional from the start. After reviewing the scope of the work he provide a quote which was not the cheapest but also not the most expensive. We were looking for the best contractor, with the right attitude, motivated to complete our vision for our new massage therapy business. He gave us an estimated time of completion and he was very accurate. The only thing that held him back was the City inspections. Ciao and his team are very quick and clean when it comes to the workmanship. You can see years of experience in his execution of work. He always made me and my wife feel like we were in good hands, he made nothing an issue and made sure to listen to our ideas. The unit was vacant, so I left him a key and he would only contact me if there was questions or for updating me on the progress. I occasionally came to review the progress of the work, and on every visit I was impressed with the amount of work completed each day. He saw our business vision for this massage therapy clinic and made sure it was at the highest standards. All the material used were great quality and he had some great suppliers for doors, tiles and other hardware to choose from. He did so much extra work for us, I can't thank him enough. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know. I know for a fact that he will be doing work for me again in the near future. Such a positive, hardworking and motivated young man. Thank you Ciao, and all the members of your team that worked on MK Healing & Wellness.

Nick, I'm in awe with your amazing review! Can't thank you enough for taking the time and for your kind, supportIive and generous words! it was an absolute pleasure working for you and your wife making your dream design come into reality! we look forward to seeing you soon!
from all of us at Alpha, THANK YOU!!!

FairPlay
FairPlay
6 reviews Nestleton Station, ON

Amazing Bathroom Reno

Caio and his team do incredible work. Clean, friendly with amazing attention to detail. Our new bathroom is flawless. They make perfect suggestions and make sure that you are 100% happy before finishing. This was the first of what I hope will be many projects with Caio. Worth every penny!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! we are very blessed to have customers like you! it was an absolute pleasure to work for you! we'll see you soon on the next project! all the best!

Jack and Jill  in Old Toronto
Jack and Jill in Old Toronto

Simply the best

Caio and his team, Willen and Eddie, transformed our ugly duckling of a basement into a beautiful swan, creating a brand-new recreation room, bedroom, bathroom, laundry room and even a custom-built room for our cats. Next they tackled our upstairs bathroom, gutting it and completely rebuilding the room. The results are stunning and we couldn't be happier. The whole project was completed on budget and ahead of schedule, which is practically unheard of. Our estimates were clear, detailed and well organized. We used two of their regular suppliers and had excellent experiences with both. Caio, Willen and Eddie were unfailingly punctual, polite, pleasant, cleaned up meticulously at the end of each day and were just plain exceptional in every way. The electricians and plumber Caio hired were also first-rate. Caio responded to texts, calls and emails within minutes. These guys are not just craftsmen, they're artists. They far exceeded our expectations in terms of work ethic, skill, efficiency, attention to detail and design ideas. They even added little extras we didn't expect. The whole process was a joy. We can't wait to work with Caio and his team again!

Dear Jack and Jill. it's been an immense pleasure to work in your home and with you! Thank you so much for the kind words, I will pass it on to the team!! enjoy your new basement and bathrooms! see you soon for the kitchen! ;) all the best.
Caio Freitas

Derek Yung from North York
Derek Yung from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Very Impressed. Thank you Alpha Renovation

We recently hired Alpha Renovations to renovate our master bathroom. We looked at a few contractors with excellent ratings on Home Stars and ultimately chose Alpha Renovations because of the great reviews. Caio showed up precisely on time even in bad weather and went through the project with us in detail. He immediately impressed us with his knowledge and was also quite pleasant and patient to deal with. He was very upfront with costs and competitive with his pricing. He was also prompt to answer our questions.

Once we decided to go with them, he provided a very detailed quote and purchase list for materials. He had some great relationships and discounts with top suppliers, and we were able to find exactly what we were looking for. He laid out a step by step plan for the renovation, and stuck right to it for the 3 week project. His crew was extremely respectful, pleasant, and hardworking. They always showed up on time and kept the house exceptionally clean after they were done. They were cognisant of the fact that we had two young kids and always aired the bathroom out and kept the working areas safe. We went with a well known online supplier (Wayfair) for our vanity and there were several delays in the delivery. However despite us delaying the project multiple times with this specific item, there was never a complaint from the team. The tiling work was exceptional and the final product turned out better than we had imagined (pls see images). The bathroom looks luxurious and is just perfect! Caio was always accessible and helpful throughout the entire project. We will definitely use Alpha Renovations again for future projects.

We would definitely recommend them to others without reservation.

Dear Derek. thank you so much for your kind and beautiful words. it was a great pleasure to work in your home and for you! we look forward to serving you again in the near future! all the best!

Backsplah in Old Toronto
Backsplah in Old Toronto

Back splash

He was very meticulous and it had to be perfect. I would recommend him to anyone. My backsplash looks like $1 million. If you would like a pic I’d be more than happy to send it. Thanks

Thanks alot for taking the time to write us a review. it's been a pleasure to serve you!
all the best.
Alpha Renovation Team

Rob in Upper Forest Hill
Rob in Upper Forest Hill

Renovation of rooms in basement

Caio and his crew at Alpha Renovation renovated two storage rooms in our basement and miscellaneous repair work in our house. The work included dry wall, insulation, paint priming, and flooring. Their quote was quite competitive and everything was completed on time and on budget. The work quality was high, everything was kept clean, the crew was professional, friendly, trustworthy and respectful. In brief, I highly recommend this group and hope to use them again.

Dear Rob. thanks for the amazing review!! we can't wait to see you again for the next project!!
all the best.
Caio Freitas.

More about Alpha Renovation

Alpha Renovation's founder began in the industry 13 years ago as a laborer. He worked his way through all kinds of trades such as framing, drywall, insulation, hardwood, carpet, tiling, painting, disaster remediation, rental properties maintenance. After many years working in all these areas as a lead man, supervisor, project ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?