Alpha Renovation

Reviews for Alpha Renovation

Backsplah in Old Toronto
Backsplah in Old Toronto

Back splash

He was very meticulous and it had to be perfect. I would recommend him to anyone. My backsplash looks like $1 million. If you would like a pic I’d be more than happy to send it. Thanks

Thanks alot for taking the time to write us a review. it's been a pleasure to serve you!
Alpha Renovation Team

Rob in Upper Forest Hill
Rob in Upper Forest Hill

Renovation of rooms in basement

Caio and his crew at Alpha Renovation renovated two storage rooms in our basement and miscellaneous repair work in our house. The work included dry wall, insulation, paint priming, and flooring. Their quote was quite competitive and everything was completed on time and on budget. The work quality was high, everything was kept clean, the crew was professional, friendly, trustworthy and respectful. In brief, I highly recommend this group and hope to use them again.

Dear Rob. thanks for the amazing review!! we can't wait to see you again for the next project!!
Caio Freitas.

Mike from Old Toronto
Mike from Old Toronto

Top quality work - Basement finishing and deck

Caio and his crew were great.

-Very responsive to phone calls, text messages, emails. This made for a non-stressful experience, as we always had our questions answered in a timely manner. And just a nicely friendly demeanor from everyone. I trusted them completely in my home.
-Very clean crew: They made an effort to always keep things clean so that my family could still live in the house comfortably. Sweeping, hosing off dirty areas outside, etc...
-Quality of work: They have a good eye for design. They always stayed to finish the work without going elsewhere. Dedicated professionals for
sure!

Overall: I would recommend Alpha to anyone. We were lucky to have them in such a time of stress (re-finishing of basement after waterproofing and re-building of collapsing deck).

Dear Mike. thank you so much for the amazing review! it means alot to us!! it's been a great pleasure working for you!
thank you and if you need anything, you know we just a call away!
Alpha Renovation team.

Christine in Old Toronto
Christine in Old Toronto

En-suite Bathroom Renovation

The bathroom was original to the suite (1988) except for the shower which was newer but needed a new base. The fixtures were old and there was a poor use of space, poor lighting and a noisy fan. Carlos and the crew came up with a new layout to give me a custom designed linen cupboard (in a wasted alcove) that holds all my towels and sheets, a modern vanity, a quiet fan, pot lights, new comfort height toilet and heated tile floor. It looks and feels wonderful. The crew were always respectful and polite and cleaned up perfectly at the end of every day. It was a wonderful experience and I have a great new bathroom! Now I have to start saving for the Kitchen renovation!

Dear Christine. it has been a pleasure getting your project done and it's an even greater pleasure to hear your satisfaction!! enjoy your new bathroom! we'll see you soon for that kitchen project!
All the best.
Caio Freitas.

j trebilcock in Old Toronto
j trebilcock in Old Toronto

Bathroom shower renovation

I had a shower stall that needed the tiles replaced and the fans updated in 2 bathrooms. I had a great experience with the tile companies they recommended and the actual work they completed. they were there on time, did exception work, and kept everything tidy. I had seen the work they had done in other units and knew they would do a great job but I have to say they exceeded my expectations.

I love the work done.

Dear customer. thank you for taking the time to write us such an great review. we appreciate your trust and business. we look forward to serving you in the near future! all the best. Alpha Renovation Team.
Caio Freitas

Daisy21 in Vaughan
Daisy21 in Vaughan

Master bathroom renovation

We hired Alpha Renovations to redo our master bathroom. They were referred to us by our neighbors and we were very happy with the work done. We would use them again in the future.

thank you so much for the review. it was a pleasure working for you. all the best.

Vivienne
Vivienne

Kitchen Renovation

For the second year in a row I have had the pleasure of Alpha Renovation in my home. Many people cringe when faced with a reno, but with Caio and his crew I knew that the whole process would be seamless. Caio, William, Luis and Lucas work so hard and professionally. Their work is second to none. They are friendly and unassuming. Their work ethic is superb. In a couple of weeks I have gone from a dated 80’s kitchen to a thing of beauty. What is always amazing with this company is their clean up every day, everything is left as spotless as it can be. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Thank you Caio.

Dear Vivienne, thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words. As usual, it has been a great pleasure to serve you. we hope you enjoy your beautiful new kitchen for many years to come. all the best.

stubbs.david
stubbs.david

Bathroom reno

Caio and his crew were extremely courteous and respectful of our home while they were working in it. They cleaned up every day and made sure that it was tidy before they left. Caio was very flexible when unforeseen things came up or we just asked to go another direction with some of the work they already did. Their work is top notch on top of all of this, attention to detail is incredible.

dear David.
thank you for the amazing review and kind words.
it was a pleasure working for you!
we hope you enjoy your new bathroom for many years to come!
all the best!

Cristiano
Cristiano

Pot lights

They were great!!! Quick, detail oriented, kept the place clean after the work. Great job!!!

Dear Cristiano, Thank you so much for the amazing review! It's great to hear you're happy with our work and it's been a pleasure to serve you! enjoy your new lighting!
All the best!
Alpha Renovation Team

Ingrid
Ingrid

Ceiling & bathroom repairs

Professional, polite and fantastic workmanship! Even vacuumed when they were finished! My house looks better than before our leak!!!

Dear Ingrid. thank you for your beautiful review. much appreciated. we look forward to giving your kitchen some love ;)

More about Alpha Renovation

Alpha Renovation's founder began in the industry 13 years ago as a laborer. He worked his way through all kinds of trades such as framing, drywall, insulation, hardwood, carpet, tiling, painting, disaster remediation, rental properties maintenance. After many years working in all these areas as a lead man, supervisor, project manager and estimator, one thing always seemed to be missing - CUSTOMER SERVICE. So he decided to start his own business with customer service as the #1 focus. He loves interacting with people, helping them out, creating solutions for their problems and thinking outside the box.