Alpha Renovation

Reviews for Alpha Renovation

Giovanni in Ottawa
Giovanni in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New hardwood flooring and other renovations

What can I say about Alpha Renovations, we used the multiple times over the years. They always seem to amaze me with there great work, attention to detail and cleanliness. This last time was no different we had the hardwood done on the second floor of our home and we did absolutely nothing. Ciao, and his crew moved all the furniture and things in the closets to the main floor, they even set up our beds. When the exceptional work was completed they cleaned and put everything back in exact order as they found it ( I think they must have taken pictures ). We are now having them start our basement in the coming months, this will be be around the 7th or 8th time now we will be using them. I can honestly say we will never use anyone else and Alpha is the only one for us. Thank you Ciao

Giovanni, what can WE say to about such an amazing review? 😍😍😍😍
Thank you thank you thank a million times.πŸ€— It's always a pleasure to serve you and your family. We are very blessed to have you as a customer!
We cannot wait to get started on the basement project! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ’₯

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shower replacement

Caio and his team were amazing. Quick, kind and clean! They did the work in less time than quoted, but didn’t cut any corners. Would definitely recommend them, and call them again if I needed more work done!

Thank you very much for the awesome review and for trusting us with your project.
it was pleasure working for you!
Wishing you all the best!

cory_fry in
cory_fry in
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation

I used Caio and his team for a Kitchen and bathroom reno. We couldn't be happier with how the projects turned out! Not only did they do an amazing job, they are friendly, clean and just all around good guys. We were living in the home during the renovation and the crew made sure to keep the work space and living space separate so our family was not burdened with mess, dust, etc.. and they made sure to leave the house clean at the end of each work day. I would highly recommend the team at Alpha Renovation to my family and friends, anytime!!

Dear Cory, thank you very much for your amazing review! it was a pleasure working for you and your family! Wishing you all the best!

Dearham Wood in Scarborough
Dearham Wood in Scarborough

Bathroom and laundry renovation

Thanks to Caio and team for a great Reno. We are immensely pleased with the outcome, and feel very fortunate to have found such talented professionals to upgrade our home. Couple of areas where the team exceeded our expectations:
1) Quality of work & finishing - fantastic!! Caio has amazing attention to the tiniest detail and ensures things are both built well and look fantastic
2) Responsiveness - responds very quickly, even to what could be deemed as silly questions!
3) Expertise & coaching - entire team is very experienced in their trades, and were more than willing to help us through our design/finish choices
4) Conscientious - made every effort to not disrupt our routine, cleaned up after themselves ... and were very patient with our dog who liked to escape to check out their work

Overall, Alpha Reno is a pleasure to work with & we are thrilled with the result!

4) Going above and beyond

Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words! we appreciate and take it to heart!
all the best and hope to see you soon!!

Aline in Toronto
Aline in Toronto

Best Contractors in Toronto Region

WOW! This is the word my husband and I said when Caio and his team finished their work in the basement in our home.
Actually, we were amazed by their job even before they finish it. Communication is the key at any job and Caio knows and pratices it very well. Always communicating with us from small details to larger decisions. No misunderstanding, no surprises. Clear as water. Accuracy, honesty, detail-oriented and organized are some of the skills they bring to you when doing any work, could be small as painting one wall or big as renovating the basement. This is the third time we hire the Alpha Reno team and we never had a problem with them.
This time they surprised us even more as we have noticed so many details at the finishings they have done that were 'not included ' in the contract. Caio is always on site making sure things are done at its it's best. If he leaves the site, he let his excellent and friendly team in charge and they know what to do. Very ponctual, respectful and reliable. They've finish the work one week before the promised date. They even cleaned the site after the job! What kind of contractor does that? Caio suggested a few modifications on the original project for a better overall result, not for money, since some of them were actually for us saving some money. When he felt were better for us to spend a bit more of money, he would say so, too. I told Caio since the beginning that we were not very knowledgeable about renos and with this information, he helped us through the whole project, doing things that were not his responsibility. Alpha Reno works with excellent professionals: from eletricians to plumbers to painters to tapers to heir own staff.
Well done, Alpha Reno team! Keep amazing your clients! Thank you to all!

Dear Aline. can't thank you enough for your kind and thoughtful words! Its wonderful to receive such an amazing review! much appreciated!
Looking forward to serving you in the near future!
All the best!
Alpha Renovation Team

gayle in East York
gayle in East York

Interior Painting

I have written a number of reviews for companies or organizations, over the years and rarely, if ever, have I given them a perfect 10. For Alpha Renovations, it's well deserved. Caio and his team, specifically, the painters, Jason and Luca were wonderful. I have an older home and my house hasn't been painted for 15 years or more and, as a result, required a lot of repairs, ie cracks in plaster, etc. prior to painting. Jason and Luca arrived every morning at 7:30 and didn't leave until 5 or 6. They were very hard working, neat, respectful and professional. When the job was completed , they vacuumed my whole house and even polished my furniture. I couldn't be happier. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for". I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Alpha Renovations to anyone. I actually miss seeing Jason and Luca every morning.. Thank you again, Caio, Jason and Luca, your company does outstanding work. Warm regards to you and your team.

Dear Gayle. Thank you so much for your amazing and kind words! we appreciate and take it to heart!
all the best and hope to see you soon!!

Mark
Mark

Bathroom Renovation

Caio and his team did an excellent job renovating my bathroom. This is the second time I hired Caio to complete renovations to my home and you can see a difference with his renovations compared to others. Caios work is virtually flawless and I have a keen eye on catching flaws. I will always consider Caio and his team for any future renovations and I would recommend anyone do the same.

Dear Mark. Thank you very much for trusting us once again with your reno needs! We appreciate your kind works and compliments! Wishing you all the best!
Wook forward to serving you in the near future!

Melanie in Ottawa
Melanie in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation and more

AMAZING!!! I can not say enough positive things about this company! They are professional, reliable, honest and do incredible work! I have found my forever home renovators - Thank you!

Dear Melanie. You are the amazing one here! It was such a great pleasure renovating your home!
Enjoy it!
We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
All the best!
Alpha Renovation Team

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Alpha Renovations was exceptional to work with. They were always prompt and very communicative, answering all of our questions, and responding to messages and phone calls with quick turn around. Compared to other contractor experiences, where you have to track down the people you've hired to find out when they'll be back to finish your project, Alpha Renovations was the epitome of professionalism, and the work they did in our bathroom is beautiful. If you need a contractor in the Toronto area, we would highly recommend them!

Dear Laura.
WOW! what a review!
It's great to know we are on the right path to serving our customers with the customer service and workmanship you deserve!
We look forward to serving you in the near future!
All the best to you and Paul!
Alpha Renovation Team.

Amazing service and people!

Alpha Renovation finished my basement and it was perfect! They provided an amazing service, very knowledgeable and the people is so amazing they kept us informed on everything, they clean everyday after they finish and they ensure everything is protected.

The finish project is amazing we have done full basement including bar, full bath and laundry. Everything looks great and we are so happy with Alpha Renovation especially Caio! For sure we will use them again for our next project! Highly recommended!

Dear Mark.
thank you very much for the awesome review and for trusting us with your project.
it was pleasure working for you!
We'll pass on the message to the team!
Wishing you all the best!

More about Alpha Renovation

Alpha Renovation is a locally owned and operated remodeling company in Toronto that has over 15 yrs years of experience in delivering customer satisfied home and commercial renovation services. We are proudly serving commercial, offices, medical, industrial, homes, apartments and cottages with top-notch renovations which allow your property to appear modern and luxurious. Our ultimate goal is to provide quality work and professionalism within the budget you have decided. We do care and respect our customers and their homes as our own.