Alpha Renovation

Reviews for Alpha Renovation

Daisy21 in Vaughan
Daisy21 in Vaughan

Master bathroom renovation

We hired Alpha Renovations to redo our master bathroom. They were referred to us by our neighbors and we were very happy with the work done. We would use them again in the future.

thank you so much for the review. it was a pleasure working for you. all the best.

Vivienne
Vivienne

Kitchen Renovation

For the second year in a row I have had the pleasure of Alpha Renovation in my home. Many people cringe when faced with a reno, but with Caio and his crew I knew that the whole process would be seamless. Caio, William, Luis and Lucas work so hard and professionally. Their work is second to none. They are friendly and unassuming. Their work ethic is superb. In a couple of weeks I have gone from a dated 80’s kitchen to a thing of beauty. What is always amazing with this company is their clean up every day, everything is left as spotless as it can be. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Thank you Caio.

Dear Vivienne, thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words. As usual, it has been a great pleasure to serve you. we hope you enjoy your beautiful new kitchen for many years to come. all the best.

stubbs.david
stubbs.david

Bathroom reno

Caio and his crew were extremely courteous and respectful of our home while they were working in it. They cleaned up every day and made sure that it was tidy before they left. Caio was very flexible when unforeseen things came up or we just asked to go another direction with some of the work they already did. Their work is top notch on top of all of this, attention to detail is incredible.

dear David.
thank you for the amazing review and kind words.
it was a pleasure working for you!
we hope you enjoy your new bathroom for many years to come!
all the best!

Cristiano
Cristiano

Pot lights

They were great!!! Quick, detail oriented, kept the place clean after the work. Great job!!!

Dear Cristiano, Thank you so much for the amazing review! It's great to hear you're happy with our work and it's been a pleasure to serve you! enjoy your new lighting!
Alpha Renovation Team

Ingrid
Ingrid

Ceiling & bathroom repairs

Professional, polite and fantastic workmanship! Even vacuumed when they were finished! My house looks better than before our leak!!!

Dear Ingrid. thank you for your beautiful review. much appreciated. we look forward to giving your kitchen some love ;)
all the best.

Jenn P.
Jenn P.

Complete Basement Renovation

Complete basement reno - from gross dungeon to the BEST part of our home. We could not be happier with the process and the result.

This company is awesome, you cannot go wrong with them. Our job was done very well and on budget. Caio and his staff are so easy to work with. As a homeowner, you don't have to stress out managing their work, because they do everything properly and timely.

They're smart, experienced and efficient. They're on time and unobtrusive in the home. They tidy up after their work everyday and they are honestly just lovely people to have around.

You will not regret hiring this company. Truly, they're the best.

Wow wow wow!!! what a wonderful review Marie. i will pass on the message to the crew.
We can't thank you and your family enough! such wonderful people! We loved working there every single day and making this "3rd floor" of your home such a beautiful and useful space for your lovely family!
Enjoy it!
See you soon for our next project!
Best wishes from all of us at Alpha Renovation Team.

Caio Freitas.

Highly S.
Highly S.

Renovation

Alpha Renovations (especially owner Caio) were nothing short of incredible to work with. I am not easily impressed but the unbelievable attention to customer satisfaction and detail made for an amazing experience.

Alpha kept on schedule, in budget, and delivered above and beyond expectations over and over again. The staff and subcontractors were highly professional and at all times Alpha kept the environment as clean as possible not to negatively impact my family in any way.

I highly recommend Alpha and Caio for any home improvement project as it is clear that his desire to deliver high quality work and overall professionalism is their top priority for all jobs, big or small.

wooooowwww!!!!! what an amazing feeling. thank you so much for this super review. it was a great pleasure completing your project and working for you!! Thank you from all of us here at Alpha.
All the best!
Caio and Alpha Renovation Team.

RLC
RLC

Basement

Very professional!!!! Exceeded my expectations in every way. It was a great pleasure working with Caio and his team
Thank you.

Thank you Regina! it was a great pleasure to work for you as well! Wishing you all the the best!

Richard
Richard

Kitchen & Ceiling & Main floor

Long story short - My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Alpha Reno. They have done a fantastic job in the time frame that we agreed.

We bought a house in July which would be closed in September. We really wanted a whole renovation for the existing house, not just a facelift. The challenge is we would like all the dusty/rough jobs to be finished within 3 weeks so that we can move in without worrying about living in hotel. I sent a bunch of emails to reno companies in Homestars, and talked with some of them. They don't seem to "like" my arrangement and most of them just suggested me to delay my project. I don't feel comfortable of dealing with these companies. But Caio told me that he was doing another project, but he can arrange the people to my house (in & out) and get all the dusty jobs done within 3 weeks (after he inspected and measured my house). Honestly, I didn't feel he can complete (No company wanted this job really makes me think this is a tough one), but he did it!
They smoothed down the popcorn ceilings and repaint it. Caio mentioned to me that the ceiling would not be 100% smooth and there may be some imperfections. However, it is actually perfect! I saw the painters smooth the ceiling with the light inch by inch. The finished job is way better than what I expected.
The whole kitchen is changed and everything is what I imaged.

Pros:
1. Caio and his team (William, Luis, and all the great members) are very polite, punctual (this is very important!), and caring their reputation;
2. All the sub-contractors they pick are as good as they are;
3. Caio is always thinking for you, not himself. If you have an idea, he will try to deliver it.

Cons:
His price is definitely not the lowest in the market. But it is worth every dollar.

Dear Richard and Karen.
it truly was a pleasure working with you in your project.
we can't thank you enough for your kind words. I will pass it on to the crew!
enjoy your beautiful new home and see you soon for the basement! :)

francesmarybrendacostello
francesmarybrendacostello

repair of kitchen after leak from dishwasher

We were in a bind as our dishwasher had leaked causing damage to our kitchen and dining room and Caio and his team came to the rescue quickly, working diligently and providing the highest quality of work. They are simply the best.

Dear brenda Thank you so much for the amazing review!
once again it has been a pleasure to serve you!

More about Alpha Renovation

Alpha Renovation's founder began in the industry 13 years ago as a laborer. He worked his way through all kinds of trades such as framing, drywall, insulation, hardwood, carpet, tiling, painting, disaster remediation, rental properties maintenance. After many years working in all these areas as a lead man, supervisor, project ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?