Express Appliance Repair

Reviews for Express Appliance Repair

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Big Rippoff and very dishonest: Needed simple replacement

Very dishonest service. I was quoted 260 dollars for part DG47-00061A when the part on the Samsung website was 160. They confirmed price of 260 (as official Samsung price) for part plus 180 for labour!! (labour seems ok but I do not like being told the truth about official Samsung pricing) So I did not accept the service and I was charged 79 +16% tax for no service!!. Tax is 13%. Follow up repair from other company cost me 180
plus HST. vs 510!!!!

Hello Scott,
My name is Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We take our repairs, and customer care very seriously. I am positive that we can solve this problem and come to a positive resolution.Please feel free to contact us at 1-(844) 889-8484

Flavia in Toronto
Flavia in Toronto

Air conditioning and heater

My air conditioner is multifunctional, cold and hot air that is why it serves as a heater in winter and air conditioning in summer .. but it had damaged the function of cooling, thanks for repairing it and for the maintenance and cleaning

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We are so happy we were able to help you, we are looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Lorenz in Toronto
Lorenz in Toronto

The cold of my refrigerator

My refrigerator every day cooled less, it was time for a good maintenance I needed it for a long time but I was in denial, thank you for coming and for the good service

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto

Stove repair!

My stove had died because of my daughter, my wife had days trying to teach her to cook and could not. The only thing that both managed to do was give me a headache with the stove... thank you for repairing it!

Homer in Toronto
Homer in Toronto

Fantastic!

My microwave had a problem for months until last week it did not light anymore. Being honest, I called you without hope that it would work again and to my surprise it is working again. Thanks! Keep it up!

Joan in Toronto
Joan in Toronto

Awesome service!!

I really had an emergency yesterday!!! My fryer did not work and my dishwasher had a problem. I called this team and they came to my house very quickly, thanks for saving my daughter's birthday party!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Sticky warming drawer

BUYER BEWARE Express appliance repair does not stand up to their web page claim of affordable budget minded repairs! Far from it, we had an issue with our warming oven drawer sliders, the tech came in assessed the problem pulled out 3 pieces of plastic, was in my home for no more the 15 minutes and charged us 285, that was with the free service call claim. We spoke to repairman about the price gouging and his reply was that is the price. Spoke to customer service about The fee and she said that those are the going rates and she was not about to reduce it. Obviously no one has read their web page advertising. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL NOT CALL THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Hello,

Gian Franco in Toronto
Gian Franco in Toronto

Excellent service!

Hi! There is no better service in Toronto. I had worked with other companies before and you have been the best by far! Thank you so much ! Be well

Hello Gian,

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Amazing Service!

It has been great. I had my reservations to allow some strangers to enter my home but I do not regret having done it, very professional with the deal and with the service, I almost called a cousin to "fix" my microwave and my washing machine, it's good that finally I chose to call these people and not my cousin!

Hello Ken,

Emily
Emily

Not Helpful and No Resolution

Not happy with the service that this company offers. I called in for two reasons: 1) to order a part, 2) to have a repair done. The lady that answered the phone was very pleasant, but overly confident of her company's ability to source a part and perform the repair requested. As a matter of fact, she guaranteed me that they could do both.

The service person, Alex, came in, took 2 seconds to look at my product, placed one phone call, and then told me that he couldn't get the part, and that he couldn't perform the repair. The only 'solution' he provided was not a solution at all, and would have been overly costly on top of that (for what it was he was proposing).

I called in to complain because I expressed during my first phone call that I didn't want to pay to have someone in to look at my appliance if there was nothing that could be done, and the ONLY reason I paid to have someone in was because I was assured the repair people could source the part and fix my appliance. When I called back, I would have expected a full refund. Instead, I was promised an escalation and a call back from the manager - which I have still not received.

I won't ever use this company again because they have broken my trust, and they offered me zero value.

Hello,

More about Express Appliance Repair

NO NEED TO STRESS, JUST CALL EXPRESS! Express Appliance Repair provides highest-quality appliance repair services to all households’ appliances. Our team of professional technicians is fully licensed and experienced many years to repair appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer, etc. When you hire us, your appliance is fixed ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Etobicoke ?