Reviews for Express Appliance Repair

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

re-install screws in burner switch (Kenmore stove)

Company said technician would be here between 3 and 5. He arrived closer to 3. Was here a few minutes. Told him my stove was working just fine so no hassle about "diagnostics" / "stove needs repair" etc. Did what I asked = small repair (re-install screws in burner switch) I couldn't do myself. Total cost (with tax) = 91.00.

By contrast, a different appliance repair company (not on Homestars) a year ago charged me $192 ... same problem, same burner. A second company (on Homestars) asked for pictures of what needed to be done!

Express Repair is my go-to for stove repairs.

Dawn in Lakefield
Dawn in Lakefield
1 review King City, ON

Dishwasher repair diagnosis

We called express repair to look at our dishwasher that was not filling with water and washing properly. Technician diagnosed the problem as the water inlet valve. He wanted over $350 to repair it, so we chose to do the repair ourselves. Technician showed us on google what the part was and we purchased the part, brand new, from a reputable appliance parts company. We replaced the water inlet valve and the dishwasher still didn’t work.

We did a google search and found that the problem was probably the sump and motor assembly, so we returned the water inlet valve and bought the sump and motor assembly. We installed it and the dishwasher works like new.

I contacted Express to request a refund of the service charge, as the technician clearly misdiagnosed the problem. After numerous attempts to get someone to speak to me, and providing them with the receipts to prove I purchased the parts, I was told that the owner is refusing to refund the charge because I can’t prove that the part that I purchased wasn’t faulty and the that their technician may not have misdiagnosed the problem.

Absolutely ridiculous. Customers and pride obviously mean nothing to this company. Turning your blatant mistake around on your customers!

The technician was clearly wrong and the inconvenience we endured is unacceptable. Keep your $92.00. If this is how you treat your customers, you need it more than I do.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Bad service

I paid $684 to repair my Electrolux stove, three different technicians came with 3 different prices, and after being told this would fix the problem it didn’t, was told the supervisor Micelle would call but I never heard or received an email from anyone.
I would recommend staying away from these guys

Hello Dave, I am the supervisor and I am happy to help in any way. Please call us at 1-844-889-8484

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Refrigerator

Their technician came in to diagnose the problem, he spent 15 minutes in cleaning and defrosting the ice build up and said everything was fixed and it was all good.

In a week's time the ice build up started again and now we are back to square one.

Very much disappointed in this service, I spent $290 for nothing. Now I have to call somebody else and pay more to get my fridge repaired.

Hello, We are happy to service you in any ways we can please call our customer service line at 1-844-889-8484 and we would be happy to help.

Ray in Markham
Ray in Markham

Poor Service. Blomberg Washing machine repair.

I rarely write reviews unless its exceptionally good or bad. Unfortunately this company falls under exceptionally bad category.

First repair of Blomberg washing machine went well. However, it failed after 2 days. Was diagnosed again (for free, which was nice, but considering it failed after 2 days, this should have been standard service) and was told another part was needed. Called every other day to follow up on the status of part ordering. The parts order kept getting pushed back few days here and there. On top of that the wrong part was ordered and or part was no longer manufactured. Seems like no one has a clue working there or the reason why the machine is not working. Was told that a service manager would call to follow up and explain "right away". Have been waiting for over 4+ days now. Regardless of the final outcome, this has been an absolute horrible experience. Waste of money, please stay away. I should have paid attention to the 10 AND 1 star reviews. Absolutely reflective of service, no consistency. Wish you luck if you go with them!

Hello, We apologies for the experience that you have had, please call us at (844) 889-8484 and I am sure we will be able to help. Regards Danielle

Dryer not starting

Technician spent approx 1 hour to diagnose and fix the dryer. Charged $180 for labour. And inflated the cost of the part needed.

The tech left a fridge magnet and suggested that I call for future repairs.

Will never use this company again!!!!!

Hello, we are happy to hear that you appliance is in working condition. All of our parts are original parts from the manufacturer. I am not sure where you saw the part however if it is not an original part it could be less expensive. We are happy to help in any way we can.

Washer repair

Called at 9 am. Serviceman was here before lunch. Repair was made in a timely fashion. He was polite and appeared to have done a good job. I am totally satisfied.

Sandi in Mississauga
Sandi in Mississauga

Roman was simply top notch

Roman was great...came back the same day because “I was on his way home” instead of making me wait until Tuesday. $175 labor costly for 10 minutes though. Glad overall.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fridge

The technician was here for about 30 minutes and charged $265 for labour the part cost only $65
He was efficient but overpriced
I would not recommend this company I
Should have checked around

Hello,
My name is Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We take our repairs, and customer care very seriously. I am positive that we can solve this problem and come to a positive resolution.Please feel free to contact us at 1- (844) 889-8484.
NO STRESS CALL EXPRESS
Have a stress free day. Looking forward to chatting with you.

More about Express Appliance Repair

NO NEED TO STRESS, JUST CALL EXPRESS!
Express Appliance Repair provides highest-quality appliance repair services to all households’ appliances. Our team of professional technicians is fully licensed and experienced many years to repair appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer, etc. When you hire us, your appliance is fixed for good.
Appliance Repair Services:

• Dishwashers Repair
• Washers Repair
• Dryers Repair

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GUARANTEE
It’s Murphy’s Law… it doesn’t really matter how often you use the appliance or not, when it breaks, you’ll need it more than ever. Fortunately our professional team
is here to give you best repair service 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, weekends and holidays. We always get your covered!
At Express Repair we know to repair appliance like no one else, We make sure that our vans are fully stocked with many common parts from all major brands for all the different appliances, there for your appliance will back up and running no time !

Our head office is located at:

160 Applewood Crescent, Unit 5,