Express Appliance Repair

Reviews for Express Appliance Repair

konura
konura

Washer fix - stay away.

My Samsung washer (bought 1.5 years ago) stopped spinning. Called expressed repair on Monday and got the appointment for Wednesday.
The technician named Roman (647-207-6242) came and with swift check pronounced the verdict: the rotor needs to be replaced. Part and labor together $987 + tax (report attached). I called Samsung to get the motor (10 years warranty). They sent their own technician to do the work.
However, when he arrived he realized that it is just the sensor cable got loose and needs to be reattached: 5 minutes of work and $197 (receipt attached).
I paid ExpressRepair $91 for diagnostics which was completely wrong, done by an unprofessional technician. What's more, when I called the service and asked to get my money back several times they promised to get back to me, but never did.
Stay away from this company, they do not employ real professionals.

ibou in Winnipeg
ibou in Winnipeg

washer not spinning

I contacted them after my washer stopped draining/ spinning.
The fixman showed up to my place, I showed him the machine in question and told him the washer is not spinning and he told me right the way that i need to replace some parts without even checking the machine and the price is $265 +16% tax . (16% if paid by credit card or 13% by cash).
As I decided to go purchase a new washer , he asked me to pay $ 89 + tax for diagnostic.
I said to him why would i pay for diagnostic fees if you did even check it and his response was "I have over than 10 years experience so I don't need to check to tell you whats wrong"
So I told him that I am not gonna pay you if you don't diagnostic it.

However, 3 days later, a guy from WPG supply came to my place to install a new AC. I explained him my Washer is not spinning, he said to me that they don't fix appliance but he can have a look.
After he got the AC done, He fix my washer in 30 min without changing any parts

Concetta in Etobicoke
Concetta in Etobicoke

Service to my apartment size dryer

I called Express Repair on April 8, 2018 for service to my apartment size dryer. They took the call right away and they offered to come the same day. The repair was done successfully. I am satisfied with the service and the company and i would highly recommend them.

Thank you Igor.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Suggestion

Fridge took 10 days and 3 visits to repair. Final part was ordered and was told nobody makes it but the part finally arrived. Repair completed 10 days without fridge told I should be happy. Now exactly 4 months later fridge does not work again. Called in and was immediately told that repair has a 90 day warranty. That is understandable however no empathy no want to resolve just we can send the same tech out (no thanks) it will be a chargeable service call. You can guess what my suggestion would be.

Hello, We apologies for the experience that you have had, please call us at (844) 889-8484 and I am sure we will be able to help. Regards Danielle

Constance
Constance

Fridge repair

Absolutely excellent service from contacting them by phone to the service call and service! Excellent! Thank you so very much! Timely, professional and courteous!

Ron in Winnipeg
Ron in Winnipeg

Fix my Washer and Service my Dryer

Vitaly was our Tech. Our washer was not working. He did a great job explaining what was the problem and options to fix it. Not only did he fix it, but he offered to service our dryer as well to ensure that our family's appliances were in good working order.
The work was done on time and as promised. We really appreciate all of the great customer service. Would definitely recommend the company to others.

GE Fridge Assessment

A technician from Express Repair came to assess why my fridge was not cooling at all and my freezer was barely cooling. He spent 5 minutes opening the panels inside the fridge, never checked the back and determined that it was the control panel. He quoted $500 to repair (parts and labour). This gave me pause and I asked for some time to think about it since spending $500 to repair a $800 fridge didn't seem ideal. I decided to google the symptoms and came across other people that had the same issue with their fridge and in those cases it appeared that the water line was frozen (a very common issue apparently) and a full defrost took care of it. Since I had nothing to lose I tried turning my fridge off for a day and plugging it back in the next day, worked like a charm and still working to date no need for a control panel.

Regards
Michele

Mary in Winnipeg
Mary in Winnipeg

Washer repair

I had them come to repair my broken washer. They immediately found out the problem gave me a quote which was reasonable and explained why the washer wasn’t working and how the part afffected the operation. The serviceman was very friendly neat and polite. Excellent service. I would definitely use them again. They were able to come out the same day which was great seeing I had wet clothes sitting around.

Len in Winnipeg
Len in Winnipeg

Fridge and Microwave repair

I would highly recommend Express repair to any of my friends. They were quick to respond to my call. Repair technician called to let me know time and day when he would arrive, and also called approximately 15-25 minutes prior to arrival. Technician was friendly , respectful of the home, clean and neat and tydie making the repair a good experience !!

1 review Waterloo, ON

Fraudulent (or Completely Inept) Service | Buyer Beware

Two service technicians visited my home to repair a Miele refrigerator that was not working. The technicians said the refrigerator would require a several thousand dollar repair and that they'd need to order parts and return to complete the repair. After the technicians departed, I realized that there was a simple power switch inside the refrigerator that was mistakenly switched "off". Upon moving the switch back to the "on" position, the problem was resolved. I contacted this service six times to resolve this matter, and the owner/manager will not return my call. Beware of this service provider, as they are either providing fraudulent repairs or completely inept.

Hello, I am sorry for the experience that you have had, please call us at (844) 889-8484 and I am sure we will be able to help.

More about Express Appliance Repair

NO NEED TO STRESS, JUST CALL EXPRESS!
Express Appliance Repair provides highest-quality appliance repair services to all households’ appliances. Our team of professional technicians is fully licensed and experienced many years to repair appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer, etc. When you hire us, your appliance is fixed for good.
Appliance Repair Services:

• Dishwashers Repair
• Washers Repair
• Dryers Repair

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GUARANTEE
It’s Murphy’s Law… it doesn’t really matter how often you use the appliance or not, when it breaks, you’ll need it more than ever. Fortunately our professional team
is here to give you best repair service 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, weekends and holidays. We always get your covered!
At Express Repair we know to repair appliance like no one else, We make sure that our vans are fully stocked with many common parts from all major brands for all the different appliances, there for your appliance will back up and running no time !

Our head office is located at:

Express Appliance Repair