HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vaughan  >  Express Appliance Repair

Reviews for Express Appliance Repair

kim

Mayor was very professional and worked efficiently. He knew the problem right away, gave options on what to do next. I would recommend him to others.

jbochenek
1 review Oshawa, ON

He fixed my dishwasher. It’s working fine now. He was very friendly and polite! I’d call this business again. Very happy with service!

Brandon

Mayor was early, which was great, professional and knowledgeable.
Their prices may be a bit high but for the service and warranty I would recommend them again.
So far the washing machine is working and will update review if necessary.

nissanguy28
1 review Oshawa, ON

Mayor came in and assessed the fridge informed me of all possible problem scenarios and solutions for each potential problem. In the end he figured it was a relay problem and replaced the part.

jkirby in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

fridge part stopped cooling but freezer was still working okay. Went online to request service was called the same day and repair done by 4 pm drain hose and board replaced.

Stephanie in Mississauga

The technician came on time as expected and was very efficient. He explained to me the issue and priced out what it would cost. He showed me the finish product and the dishwasher now works great. He was friendly and patient as I asked questions.

Maor

Maor came very fast and fix or fridge, he had the spare part with him and my fridge is working now. Thank you

We had a washer repair person visit in the evening. He told us we'd need a specific part. This was at 7pm. At 9am the next morning, I called and said we wanted to cancel the part order before it was placed because we were going to buy a new washer instead. I was told a manager would call me back. No call back. Called again at 2:30 pm and was told a manager would call me back, and texted the repair person himself. No reply from anybody. My husband finally reached the repair person on the phone at 6pm. He said he'd look into it. The next morning we get a call that we are on the hook for a $60 restock fee. The customer service rep who took my first call should have handled this request for me in a timely manner. Not tell me a manager will call me back - only to never hear from him. Because they were not prompt addressing my request, I have to pay $60. I find this unacceptable and will not use this company again. There are many other repair people to choose from.

Linda in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

An almost new fridge that stopped working properly in 14 months. Called Express Repair. Paid $325.00 for a new motor fan after 2 visits as the part had to be ordered. Nothing changed. The fridge ices up and has to be turned off completely and defrosted every 3 weeks. Still exactly the same. I called back and no response. It's been a month. I emailed at least 5 times to even get a copy of my bill. Something very wrong here. $325 for a fan motor that changed nothing. No response for a call back, yes I think they block your phone number. Never again.

William from Scarborough

This company makes an expensive repair, then make promises if the repair did not correct the problem they would apply monies spent to correctly repair your appliance. When you call into the company telling them they did noit fix your appliance properly they tell you the manager will get back to you. At that point they black ball your phone number. Trust me, I used five different phone numbers, got the same response from the same person answering the phone five times, no call back from the so called manager. I am out $400. Please use another repair company.
October 29, 2017 It has been three weeks since this review, I am still waiting for this company to contact me!

Hello William,
My name Is Igor and I am the owner of the company, My apologize for kipping you whitening.
I can defiantly solve the problem, can you text me you cell number or call me directly 416-671-6560

More about Express Appliance Repair

NO NEED TO STRESS, JUST CALL EXPRESS!
Express Appliance Repair provides highest-quality appliance repair services to all households’ appliances. Our team of professional technicians are fully
licensed and experienced of many years to repair appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer, etc. When you hire us, your appliance is fixed for good.
Appliance Repair Services:

• Dishwashers Repair
• Washers Repair
• Dryers Repair

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GUARANTEE
It’s Murphy’s Law… it doesn’t really matter how often you use the appliance or not, when it breaks, you’ll need it more than ever. Fortunately our professional team
is here to give you best repair service 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, weekends and holidays. We always get your covered!
At Express Repair we know to repair appliance like no one else, We make sure that our vans are fully stocked with many common parts from all major brands for all the different appliances, there for your appliance will back up and running no time !

Our head office is located at:

Express Appliance Repair