Express Appliance Repair

Reviews for Express Appliance Repair

Mary in Winnipeg
Mary in Winnipeg

Washer repair

I had them come to repair my broken washer. They immediately found out the problem gave me a quote which was reasonable and explained why the washer wasn’t working and how the part afffected the operation. The serviceman was very friendly neat and polite. Excellent service. I would definitely use them again. They were able to come out the same day which was great seeing I had wet clothes sitting around.

Len in Winnipeg
Len in Winnipeg

Fridge and Microwave repair

I would highly recommend Express repair to any of my friends. They were quick to respond to my call. Repair technician called to let me know time and day when he would arrive, and also called approximately 15-25 minutes prior to arrival. Technician was friendly , respectful of the home, clean and neat and tydie making the repair a good experience !!

1 review Waterloo, ON

Fraudulent (or Completely Inept) Service | Buyer Beware

Two service technicians visited my home to repair a Miele refrigerator that was not working. The technicians said the refrigerator would require a several thousand dollar repair and that they'd need to order parts and return to complete the repair. After the technicians departed, I realized that there was a simple power switch inside the refrigerator that was mistakenly switched "off". Upon moving the switch back to the "on" position, the problem was resolved. I contacted this service six times to resolve this matter, and the owner/manager will not return my call. Beware of this service provider, as they are either providing fraudulent repairs or completely inept.

Hello, I am sorry for the experience that you have had, please call us at (844) 889-8484 and I am sure we will be able to help.

Aaron's - 1600 Regent Ave in Winnipeg
Aaron's - 1600 Regent Ave in Winnipeg

store service repairs

Called them up they were able to come that afternoon. The guy came and assed the units, went back got what he needed. Then when he cam back with parts and a helper as we had them look at 2 washers and a fridge. They tried all they could to fix the washers however they were only fixable if we spent double what they were worth. So we decided not to fix and they only charged us the service fee. The fridge works great and the customer is very happy. The Repair guy was very nice and explained everything very well. Would for sure use this company if you need work done.

John Davis in Toronto
John Davis in Toronto

Great work on our appliances

We have had Roman from Express Appliance Repair come to our house twice for different reasons in recent months. He is very knowledgeable, dedicated and time efficient and he is a nice guy too!
He worked on our dishwasher and our fridge. What I also like about a Roman is that he tells you the straight truth about your situation and what you can expect.

Nataliel in Markham
Nataliel in Markham

REPAIR OF DISHWASHER

The technician was polite. He fixed the problem and I do hope that it stays fixed. It was a small thing on the intake of a dishwasher. He called when he was on his way which is always useful. I felt that this was fairly priced.

Sammy in Old Toronto
Sammy in Old Toronto

dishwasher repair

Ofer was an excellent repair person. He arrived punctually, fixed my dishwasher & left it sparkling clean. I was very please with the service & would call them again if needed.

A in LONGUEUIL
A in LONGUEUIL

Fraud

I called this company and advised them that I have an old LG fridge. The control board needs to be replaced and is no longer manufactured. I asked if this is something they can fix and provided them with the model ID. THey advised that the part could be ordered and that it would take 2 weeks. The technician arrived and verified that it requires a new control board and also told me that the part would cost 265 dollars.
After i paid for the technician's visit and the intial deposit of 50%, i didnt get a call back. After repeated attempts, they kept advising me that the part had not arrived yet, and that they will contact me as soon as it arrives. I called them again after a couple of days, and they told me that the part is no longer available. i am now fighting to get my refund and do not recommend this company at all!!!

Colleen in Markham
Colleen in Markham

Fridge

I had an error message on my fridge display and I called your company and I got an appointment for the same day and they called before they arrived. They diagnosed the problem right away and told me if the problem occurred again to please call back. He was pleasant and efficient. I will recommend your service to anyone who is in need of appliance repair. Thank you.

Angela in Scarborough
Angela in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Fridge repair

BEWARE! Looks like I had a similar experience to someone else's post. Paid $400 for a fridge repair that didn't work. When the technician came again he told me we could try something else that would cost an additional $160 and if it didn't work they would refund me $150. I figured I had to at least try. Well it didn't work and when I called to ask about the refund I've been told repeatedly that the manager would call me (which he never did), I've been hung up on and now my number has been blocked. What is wrong with these people? They are the ones who told me they would refund me the $150. I've paid a total of $560, my fridge still doesn't work and I'm being treated like garbage. If you would like any level of customer service do not use this company.

More about Express Appliance Repair

NO NEED TO STRESS, JUST CALL EXPRESS!
Express Appliance Repair provides highest-quality appliance repair services to all households’ appliances. Our team of professional technicians is fully licensed and experienced many years to repair appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer, etc. When you hire us, your appliance is fixed for good.
Appliance Repair Services:

• Dishwashers Repair
• Washers Repair
• Dryers Repair

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GUARANTEE
It’s Murphy’s Law… it doesn’t really matter how often you use the appliance or not, when it breaks, you’ll need it more than ever. Fortunately our professional team
is here to give you best repair service 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, weekends and holidays. We always get your covered!
At Express Repair we know to repair appliance like no one else, We make sure that our vans are fully stocked with many common parts from all major brands for all the different appliances, there for your appliance will back up and running no time !

Our head office is located at:

Express Appliance Repair