Express Appliance Repair

Reviews for Express Appliance Repair

Glen in Markham
Glen in Markham

dishwasher

Worst experience ever, the repair guy couldn't diagnose the problem, he just kept buying more parts and putting them in and trying to charge me.
He also bent the dishwasher door and denied it. After the 4th visit he said he could not fix the dishwasher and wanted to take all the parts out and refund my money and leave me with a broken dishwasher. The 100 percent satisfaction guarantee is a complete fake.
Now they are trying to charge me for parts that didn't fix the problem. He took out my good parts and replaced them and it didn't fix anything and now thinks he can charge me for them after he took my perfectly good parts. do not call this company !!!

Hey Glen,
My name is Micelle and I the costumer serve manager
I feel bad your service did go well yet I had a hard time to find you file.
Please call back us back on the morning time and I shire we will solve the problem.
844) 889-8484

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

HORRIBLE to Deal With...

We called Express Repair to diagnose and repair a Bosch dishwasher that wasn't fully draining.

In mid-July, we paid $79 cash to the technician, for the service call. The technician then incorrectly diagnosed the cause as being that the moor needed replacement. After spending an additional $360.46 on July 28th (for a total of $439.46) to replace the motor, the dishwasher still didn't drain! The technician returned, and told us that the machine would need a new electronic board / As that would be as costly as buying a new machine we deciding against replacing the board.

At the end of July, were told that all but the initial call-in fee would be refunded to us (refund would be $360.46)... After SEVERAL calls to the company, $224.50 of the $360.46 was finally refunded on August 17th.

...As at August 30th, the remaining $135.96 still has not been refunded!!
I have made several calls to the company, most of which are disconnected. I have emailed, but have not received replies, and I have asked that a manager call me to follow up, and despite promises, this never happens.

I am totally frustrated / I should not feel like a bill collector!

Hello, We apologies for the experience that you have had, please call us at (844) 889-8484 and I am sure we will be able to help. Regards Danielle

Steve in Markham
Steve in Markham

Washing Machine Repair

I called in for a non spinning and non draining machine and the tech came out and replaced the lid sensor switch and assured me that it would work. No quote prior to doing the work as promised. No $25.00 discount as promised. When it didn't work, he came back and left the machine in worse condition. He broke the water dispenser and did not replace the housing and backing securely. The machine does not work and it leaks from the bottom.
I was on the phone all day Fri with the service manager asking for a different tech to come, also waiting to hear back from the manager / owner. Looking for reimbursement of above costs.

Hello, Thank you for your responds. We are replacing that part free of charge and also sent you a different repair man free of charge the very next day, He was able to than diagnosis the appliance, with which you were happy with.

Kerem in Markham
Kerem in Markham

Fridge repair

Quick response and repair was done correctly but what was charged was much more than what it should have been. After searching for the replacement part that was needed I discovered that it was less than half the price charged.

Hi Keren,
Happy your appliance was fix fast, that is the reason we used ONLY original certificate parts.
Feel free to contact us any time.

Gina Coral in Markham
Gina Coral in Markham

Service

Express repair is a great company with very professional worker.The costumer service was amazing..Thank to Danielle for helping with the service.I will recommend your company to all my Freinds.Thanks again.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fridge service

Express repair is an amazing company to work with and there service is out of this world. Would recommend to everyone and the customer service girl danielle helped me out a lot. Thank you guys

Steve s in brampton
Steve s in brampton

Fridge repair

I called and tech came out the next day took 2 hours to tell me my wife the motherboard And ice maker sensor needed to be replaced. The sensor had fell into ice maker and was cut which shorted system so fridge was dead and error on display. Tech said parts on order and will give quote and verbally said the price. We thought was high but needed it done so said go ahead. Tech cam back 5 days later , changed board in 45 min , $250 labour charge, did not change sensor as he didn’t have part . He said will pick up part and come back, I didn’t see the quote which was not in writing but email that went to junk and I didn’t see it until after he said my invoice might go to junk. The fridge freezer is working but no sensor as he took it so no ice and no display. These were the original problems that was quoted for and when I emailed company they said “well is the fridge working”. Still waiting for response, no happy at all, bad service , thought big job for 250 labour, 45 min,, not complete as tech knew what was wrong from beginning and has my old sensor still. now i realized the freezer is not "freezing" anything and I cannot adjust temp because I have no display.

jillydorazio in Toronto
jillydorazio in Toronto

Freezer repair - TERRIBLE SERVICE

Not once has this company followed up or called me back. They came and had no problem taking my money.. They came and told me I neeeded a new ice maker. They left and said they would find out the price of a new ice maker and get back to me. I had to call them them repeatedly and they said they would call back... for three months they have never called my back. Got a fabulous company to come in and fix my ice maker and I didn’t need a new ice maker at all.

Scott in Cambridge
Scott in Cambridge
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

TERRIBLE. Do yourself a favour and find another repair company.

Made an appointment for Friday between 4-6PM. Got a call at 7PM - technician was in an accident and could not make it - rebook for Saturday and offered $30 discount for the missed appointment. Installer shows up with no call to let us know they were on the way. He removes the plug to drain washer then his phone rings and he goes outside to take the call. Comes back in and asks for a towel. My laundry basket full of clothes on the floor was SOAKED with the water while he talked on the phone. No apology, didn't even acknowledge me panicking trying to get it out of the laundry room. Paid via Visa minus the $30 then told that I had to pay a second time because the credit was only good if they did a repair, not a service call. Calls his boss and asks if he will speak with me while I'm standing next to him. I can hear the boss over the speaker say "NO" and then he hung up on the technician. The technician spent more time on his cellphone then he did actually doing any work/diagnostics. I told him to have the person who offered me the $30 credit for the missed appointment call me if they wanted the balance of the payment. Technician leaves and over his shoulder says "They'll just send collections after you." Save yourself the time and literally try ANY OTHER REPAIR SERVICE. And as a nice "thanks" he left the laundry room a mess with water and mud/dirt everywhere.

More about Express Appliance Repair

NO NEED TO STRESS, JUST CALL EXPRESS!
Express Appliance Repair provides highest-quality appliance repair services to all households’ appliances. Our team of professional technicians is fully licensed and experienced many years to repair appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer, etc. When you hire us, your appliance is fixed for good.
Appliance Repair Services:

• Dishwashers Repair
• Washers Repair
• Dryers Repair

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GUARANTEE
It’s Murphy’s Law… it doesn’t really matter how often you use the appliance or not, when it breaks, you’ll need it more than ever. Fortunately our professional team
is here to give you best repair service 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, weekends and holidays. We always get your covered!
At Express Repair we know to repair appliance like no one else, We make sure that our vans are fully stocked with many common parts from all major brands for all the different appliances, there for your appliance will back up and running no time !

Our head office is located at:

Express Appliance Repair