RM Renovation

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  RM Renovation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for RM Renovation

remibozena

Work was done on a completely unfinished basement. The contractors helped design the basement according to my needs, and it was nice to recieve a digital plan of how the basement would look. From day one and so forth, the contractors were on time, and worked very efficiently. They were open to my suggestions, and were great help in steering my ideas in the right direction. They used great quality materials, and had all necessary equipment to get the job done. They were also very tidy and neat, and accomplished within set time.

The basement turned out amazing and we are very happy with the results. We would highly recommend them to anybody considering renovations.

Job Price

Shimon in Maple
13 reviews Innisfil, ON

I hired the company to refresh the paint in my 4-y.o. house. The team made amazing job. And without my involvement at all. Everything was carefully removed from the walls, then placed exactly the same way as before. The work itself is very accurate.
This is not the first time I use the company for relatively small renovation projects, but won't hesitate a second to call them for a major ones too. Truly pleasure to deal with and results beyond all expectations.

Job Price