RM Renovation

Reviews for RM Renovation

Igor
Igor

Finish Basement

Just finished my basement with RM Renovation. The job was done very professionally, fast (everything was done on time like promised), attention to details with high quality. Very clean! Above my expectations. Highly recommend these guys. looking forward to renovate my kitchen and fireplace with them.

Saad in Toronto
Saad in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Had my bathrooms renovated via RM Renovations. Each project was delivered in a time efficient manner with extreme attention to detail and high quality workmanship. Would highly recommend for indoor and outdoor projects in the future.

Saleem
Saleem

RM renovations had my washroom re done

Robert was very swift with his work.
I called him to inquire and the following day he made time to come inspect my basement washroom.

Within 2 days the washroom was re modeled. Old tiles were removed and washroom vanity and toilet was removed.
The washroom floor was re tiled with clean white tiles.
And the finishing was done very well.
Overall I am very satisfied.
Highly recommended.

remibozena
remibozena

Basement renovation

Work was done on a completely unfinished basement. The contractors helped design the basement according to my needs, and it was nice to recieve a digital plan of how the basement would look. From day one and so forth, the contractors were on time, and worked very efficiently. They were open to my suggestions, and were great help in steering my ideas in the right direction. They used great quality materials, and had all necessary equipment to get the job done. They were also very tidy and neat, and accomplished within set time.

The basement turned out amazing and we are very happy with the results. We would highly recommend them to anybody considering renovations.

Shimon in Maple
Shimon in Maple
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent painting job done!

I hired the company to refresh the paint in my 4-y.o. house. The team made amazing job. And without my involvement at all. Everything was carefully removed from the walls, then placed exactly the same way as before. The work itself is very accurate.
This is not the first time I use the company for relatively small renovation projects, but won't hesitate a second to call them for a major ones too. Truly pleasure to deal with and results beyond all expectations.

Thank you!

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Toronto?