Rm Renovation

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON

Reviews for Rm Renovation

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovations (2)/ demolition and paint/ smoothe ceiling/ potlights in bedroom

They are amazing!!! Super efficient and organized. Work fast but with efficiency. Keep a promise of work being done on time. Area was always well cleaned up. Work was incredible and perfect in all aspect. They took all garbage at the end. They promised and they fulfilled. Amazing, reliable, efficient, affordable and really incredible workmanship. Highly recommend. Honest and trustworthy / hardworking and reliable. Beautiful washrooms just as planned and all work was perfectly done!

Stef0620 in North York
Stef0620 in North York

Bathroom renovation

Robert of RM Renovation is the most professional contractors we have ever dealt with. He has a strong attention to detail and the results show in the work that he does. He sticks to timeframes and keeps the job clean and as little distruption to your home as possible.
We couldn’t be happier with the stunning bathroom we now have!!!

liron
liron

Condo renovation

They are the best team I have ever hired! They are pleasant to work with, they worked quicker than anticipated and the work was clean. It’s not often you find such good reliable contractors. I highly recommend and will use them again for sure!

Dima
Dima

First Floor Renovation

Very professional! These guys pay attention to detail and will address all your concerns. They will never leave or cause any mess or garbage after themselves. Work was completed fast and with high level of quality that left me very satisfied. I highly recommend RM Renovation for their work ethic and the quality of work they perform!

Natalia in Toronto
Natalia in Toronto

House renovation - GREAT JOB!!!!

My son used this company for renovation of his house after the house got flooded . The work was done on time and of excellent quality, so my husband and I decided to renovate all 3 bathrooms in our house -around 11k /bathroom with all materials . I must say, the guys worked nonstop, every day and listened to all our wishes! Everything was done beautifully. We were very happy with the job and the team work of the 2 Roberts ! The guys have great respect to one another and to us -consumers ! Thank you Robert and Robert for an excellent workmanship! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs renovation!

Misha in Guelph
Misha in Guelph

Basement renovation

My basement is around 1000 sqft and I wanted to renovate and remodel my bedroom, open space with fireplace installation and three piece bathroom. The project was quite difficult because of the house age and me being very particular with the end result, so it took me some time meeting different contracts. Was lucky that my friend recommended me Robert and his team, the price quote was reasonable and wasn't changed by the end of the reno, even that they spent some time dealing with remodeling.
The basement looks amazing right now! They did a great job, everything looks just how I wanted to and quality is just unbelievable. I'm sure that I won't have to change anything for many many years. I'm a very happy customer, and of course, will highly recommend Robert and Rm Renovation!

Robert K.
Robert K.

Condo renovation and bathroom remodeling

After getting five quotations for my condo renovation I decided to go with RM Renovation and the finished product exceeded my expectations.
I was very impressed with the work RM Renovation did to install my bathroom.
Robert was very communicative to make sure I was happy every step of the way.
I am very pleased with how everything turned out and would recommend using this contractor in the future.

Andrey
Andrey

Commercial units renovation

RM Renovation did an excellent job on my commercial unit.Robert and his team are top notch professionals! The quality of workmanship is superb. They worked very cleanly, never left behind a mess. They accommodated every request. They always showed up on time and worked until their job was done. I'am 100% satisfied with the job done and wouldn’t hesitate for a second to recommend RM Renovation to friends and family. I'am already plotting the next Reno job and I'am so happy to have a team I can trust

Family Room Renovation with Built-In Fireplace

Finished our family room with RM Renovation. They were very professional, hardworking and gave great advice. The work was done within the time they estimated, and everything was left tidy. Robert is exceptional in his eye for detail, and we are excited to work with him for the next project. We highly recommend RM Renovation!

diane.long
diane.long

Basement renovation

Completely finished a bedroom with odd configurations, closets and moved a laundry facility. As well, finished a basement living room tearing down a wood fireplace to replace with a gas wood stove including the hearth and tiles, refinished the walls and ceiling and flooring. Pot lights, painting and
all that is required with a basement renovation. Robert and his team are exceptionally tidy, go above and beyond, and they have an eye and skills for all the small details. I would absolutely recommend Rm Renovations! In fact they will be refinishing about bathroom and my daughters !

More about Rm Renovation