Jt Garage Door

Mississauga ON L5V 2E8

Reviews for Jt Garage Door

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

garage door cannot open

Garage door cannot open. Tao get it fixed in a professional way. He also teach us how to do the routine maintenance. I am satisfied with his job. The price is reasonable too. Thank you, Tao!

Thank you for your great reviews on my services.

shirley in Mississauga
shirley in Mississauga

Best service you can get

Johnny is very knowledgeable. He knows the garage door systwm so well that he diagnosed and fixed our problem in no more than five minutes. He showed up really quick, was very polite and tended to all the details. You can't ask for any better service than this!

Thank you Shirley for your trust and business.

Nathan in Brampton
Nathan in Brampton

Garage Door Repair

Terrible service. The bottom panel of the garage door was cracked so I called Jt Garage Door to get it fixed. I was assured that the design of the new garage door panel was going to match the rest of the garage However, we were given a garage door panel that was not similar, used, and was faulty. The bottom panel did not match the rest of the door and had a large gap between the frame and the garage door. Customer service sucked, we called to speak about the outstanding issues and was provided no support what so ever. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The bottom line is, if you want to waste your cash, and your Sunday afternoon dealing with poor customer service, and a horrible job, then this is the go to company.

Hi, I haven't had any conversation with you for the door panels. I have no this kind of job before. I have no idea what is the door you are mentioned. I think there is a miscommunication at your side.

Charlie
Charlie

Garage Door Opener

Johnny is professional, showed up on time and finished work quickly. The Opener is ATR-2612 ATOMS PRO which has little noise. Johnny also lubricate the door rollers so the door does not make noise either.

Thank you Charlie for your review on my services. I am glad to know your satisfaction on my product and installation.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Fantastic repair to garage door

Did a fantastic work on fixing the garage door for our home. Was easy to communicate and polite. I would recommend his service for garage door repair and other such business

Nice to have your awesome review on my services. Thank you for your trust and business.

Lin in Mississauga
Lin in Mississauga

highly recommended

great service!!! Solve my garage door issue within half an hour during diner time. Price is super super fair! Highly recommended to anyone who need instant help on garage doors!

Thank you for your awesome comments on my services.

David B (Mississauga) in Mississauga
David B (Mississauga) in Mississauga

Garage door fix on Saturday

I e-mailed on Saturday as my garage door would open but not close. Johnny responded within 10 minutes and arranged to come out the same day. He fixed my sensors and kept my old unit working. I will definitely call him again and would recommend him.

Thanks for your review on my services.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

fix my garage door quickly

JT is great guy, and he knows what he does, i hit my own garage door by accident, called a guy , said need replace whole door, another day, i call JT he came and checked just need to replace one panel... much less cost, my garage door looks new . thank you so much JT.
highly recommend JT Garage door service.

Thank you for the awesome review on my services. Johnny

Phil in Ottawa
Phil in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Perfect garage door

I am lucky to meet Jonny, what a beautiful job he did for me! He is such a professional installer, who introduces a good quality vendor to me and even help me bargain with them. I posted my garage door picture, I s’ajuste love it. Strongly recommend Jinny’s business. Thank you so much!

Thank you, Phil, for awesome your review. I am so happy to know you are satisfied with me and my services.

Sam Shen in Toronto
Sam Shen in Toronto

garage door repairs

My Garage door was out of order when I came back home, I found Jonny's name by google, then I contacted him and made an appointment with him. Johnny came in and checked the door. Before I called Johnny, I asked another guy in Markham, the guy said I should change the whole door and that would cost me over 800 Dollars. After checking Johnny offered me only 250 bucks to fix it. He ordered some parts and came in another day , the work last 2 hours more, and he did it perfectly. I really recommend him to everybody. Thanks Johnny for your job.

Thank you Sam for your review on my services.

More about Jt Garage Door

Registered company serving Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Etobicoke, Milton. We are very proud of our commitment to provide a top level of services. Our service philosophy is based on quality and customer recognition. Skilled technician, guaranteed service and top quality make our customer painless. NO HIDDEN charges, no too small jobs ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Mississauga?