Jt Garage Door

Reviews for Jt Garage Door

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Johnny did an excellent job on my repair. He responded quickly and showed up on time and took me through the options for my repair. Instead of providing a temporary fix (resulting I. Problems later on) he showed me what was required to fix the issue properly. He fixed the time and followed up a couple of times to ensure I could contact him if there were any issues.

I would definitely recommend Johnny for any future garage door maintenance or repair services.

Thank you Jay for your review on my services.

EdwinS in Oakville
EdwinS in Oakville

Speedy and professional service

I called around to a few places but Jt was the only person able to come early morning the next day. He quoted me a price for parts and labour before starting the work. No hidden fees or extra charges when the work was completed. Very satisfied with his work and happy to recommend to friends.

Thank you Edwin for your review on my services.

Helen in Oakville
Helen in Oakville

Garage Door

One of the wires of our Garage door was broken. I called JT Garage Door and spoken to Johnny. He suggested not to use the door until it is fixed as the issue can lead to further problems. I told him that I do not have other option for not using it. He agreed to come on next morning.

He came on time, replaced the wires and ensured everything else is functioning properly. Most importantly, he taking time out of his busy schedule to fix the issue to prevent further damages that would cost customer more money!!

I would strongly recommend this professional Handy Man to anyone!!

Thank you Helen for your awesome review on my services.

Wang in Mississauga
Wang in Mississauga

Garage Door Opener Repair

One of my garage door opener was not working, and I randomly selected JT to fix this problem. However, the services provided by Mr. Tao impressed me. Except from fixing the opener within the scope of work, he greased the vertical tracks for both doors, checked the sensors, and provided some valuable suggestions of my concern. Recommended.

Thank you for the review about my services.

Nina in Oakville
Nina in Oakville

Highly recommend!

JT Garage Door
416-887-0248
Mississauga
L5V 2E8

Johnny did a great job repairing our garage door. He’s trustworthy and provided a excellent same-day service (within 2 hours). I would recommend him to whoever needs a similar service.
Ning

Thank you, Ning, for your business and awesome review about my services.

Kia in Mississauga
Kia in Mississauga

Garage Door Repair

Johnny is a great guy and full of personality plus. He did excellent job by installing the garage door opener for me.He is skillfull experienced and highly professional individual and deserve more kudos.I resolutely believe in his outstanding abilities. Rarely have been able to recommend someone without reservation, it is a pleasure to do so in the case of johnny.

Hi Kia, thank you for your awesome comments on my services.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Garage door repair

Jt Garage Door
416-887-0248
Mississauga
L5V 2E8

My garage door was broken due to wear and tear in the spring and metal lines on each side of the door. As a result, it wouldn’t open or close. Johnny’s service was excellent !

Thank you David for your awesome review.

Charlie in Oakville
Charlie in Oakville

Trusty And Quality Service

Johnny is a nice and friendly man. He did great job and he explained in details what needs to be done step by step. He even cleaned up afterwards. He is knowledgeable and his price is reasonable. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

thank you Charlie for your awesome review.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Garage door opener instalation

Jonny helped us to install the garage door opener which I bought at Canadian Tire. He did a great job and the work is clean and neat. We are very satisfied and would recommend to others.

thank you for the awesome review.

Weiming in Oakville
Weiming in Oakville

Experienced and skillful technician

Johnny is a nice guy , who is punctual, willing to answering any questions, providing maintenance advice proactively. The most importance thing is that he is skillful and experienced. He has found and fixed problem quickly. He helped replaced rusted one bottom brackets, re balanced the door and adjusted the strength of the motor. Well done, Johnny. He exceeds my expectation , I am very satisfied with his service.

Thank you for your awesome review on my services. Johnny

More about Jt Garage Door

Registered company serving Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Etobicoke, Milton. We are very proud of our commitment to provide a top level of services. Our service philosophy is based on quality and customer recognition. Skilled technician, guaranteed service and top quality make our customer painless. NO HIDDEN charges, no too small jobs ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Mississauga?