JT Garage Door

Reviews for JT Garage Door

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Garage door repair

My garage door was broken due to wear and tear in the spring and metal lines on each side of the door. As a result, it wouldn’t open or close. Johnny’s service was excellent !

Thank you David for your awesome review.

Charlie in Oakville
Charlie in Oakville

Trusty And Quality Service

Johnny is a nice and friendly man. He did great job and he explained in details what needs to be done step by step. He even cleaned up afterwards. He is knowledgeable and his price is reasonable. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

thank you Charlie for your awesome review.

Garage door opener instalation

Jonny helped us to install the garage door opener which I bought at Canadian Tire. He did a great job and the work is clean and neat. We are very satisfied and would recommend to others.

thank you for the awesome review.

Weiming in Oakville
Weiming in Oakville

Experienced and skillful technician

Johnny is a nice guy , who is punctual, willing to answering any questions, providing maintenance advice proactively. The most importance thing is that he is skillful and experienced. He has found and fixed problem quickly. He helped replaced rusted one bottom brackets, re balanced the door and adjusted the strength of the motor. Well done, Johnny. He exceeds my expectation , I am very satisfied with his service.

Thank you for your awesome review on my services. Johnny

Hans in Oakville
Hans in Oakville

Excellent Service

Johnny was very kind and helpful. He solved the problem very fast and gave me recommendations on how to maintain garage door. The service was excellent and beyond my expectation. Highly recommend to ask him for help.

Hi Hans, thanks for your review on my services. I am glad to fix your door. Johnny

Nada in Mississauga
Nada in Mississauga

Garage Door problem

I had a trouble opening the garage door.he responded immediately and came after 2 hrs! He Fixed the problem in a reasonable time.Excellent service, highly professional.affordable price.
I am totally satisfied

Hi Nada, thanks for your comments on my services. Johnny

ZENG in Mississauga
ZENG in Mississauga

Garage door

Johnny is a professional, efficient and very polite service supplier who just fixed my garage door a couple of hours ago. I live in Mississauga , close to the Huron park centre. I found him through website search and contacted him for cost evaluation. He found the problem only within 10 mins, and solved it for about one and half hour. The price is reasonable. One year guarantee is also provided. I am very happy to have him to fix my door. Highly recommend!

Hi Mr Sent, thanks for your review 8n my services. I am glad to fix your door and win your recommendation. Johnny

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

GARAGE DOOR FIX

My garage door stuck in the middle with both side of cable falling off. Called TJ based on the good reviews here and it was fixed nicely within half day. The whole process was pleasant. Jonny is very professional, knowledgeable and polite. His price is reasonable. Would definitely recommend Jonny to any one who needs garage door services.

Hi Eric, thanks for your review on my services. Johnny

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga

Very nice and professional garage door installation service

We moved in this new Oakville place and urgently needed the garage door opener to be installed for winter weather.

Johnny came in right before Christmas and we really appreciated his help so that we could enjoy our Christmas dinner without the hassle of manually open and close the garage door every time we went out for shopping.

Johnny arrived on time even it was a heavy snowing day, and got the job done perfectly in a timely fashion.

We highly recommend anyone who wants a great and professional service on garage door opener installation to go to Johnny for a fast and reliable service.

Hi James, thanks for your review on my services. Johnny

Legni in Milton in Mississauga
Legni in Milton in Mississauga

Brand New Garage Doors - Very Happy Customer

Johnny is so professional. When he came to my house he told me that he could fix the current doors even though I have told him beforehand that I wanted brand new doors. He was also very resourceful when I told him what I want my new garage doors to look like. He provided pictures and catalogues from several suppliers so that I can choose the perfect garage door. Since my garage doors were customized, he was always keeping me in the loop and letting me know if he was still on time or not. He did a great job and I am very happy with my new garage doors. I highly recommend Johnny!!!

Hi Legni, thanks for your review on my services. I appreciate your business. regards Johnny

More about JT Garage Door

Registered company serving Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Etobicoke, Milton. We are very proud of our commitment to provide a top level of services. Our service philosophy is based on quality and customer recognition. Skilled technician, guaranteed service and top quality make our customer painless. NO HIDDEN charges, no too small jobs ...