STAY AWAY FROM THESE UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, RUDE, CARELESS PEOPLE WHO NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE, THEY PROVIDE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY WILL OVER CHARG YOU! OVERALL MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS HORRIBLE, IT INCLUDED: GETTING YELLED AT, BEING OVERCH
I brought a bin from City Waste Management to dispose some access dirt when doing the back yard. Boy do I ever regret using them and don’t want anyone to ever go through what I went through. MY EXPERIENCE INCLUDED: GETTING YELLED AT, BEING OVERCHARGED, DELAYED MY CONTRACTOR AND DAMAGED DRIVEWAY.
1. When placing the bin, they did not support it property and damaged my driveway
2. They never answer the phone and when they dit, an Asian guy (I think he is the owner) would latterly yell, scream, and hang up when he is done talking.
3. My contractor asked the driver to drop the bin close to the curb. It was ok to do so when it was empty but when it got heavy they had a hard time picking it up. In the process, they further damaged my driveway and my across the street neighbor’s grass that we had to later fix.
4. By not showing up to pick up the full bin they delayed the workers an entire week. I had to keep calling to get them to come collect it… the guy yelled and said the bin is too close to the curb and too heavy for us to pick… “It’s your contractors fault he told the driver to drop it off at the end of the driveway!”
I said “your driver should have just said I can’t because it will cause a problem later on, he knows his truck and is doing this for living not the contractor”, he told me “If you guys would had SHUT UP and let him do his work we would’ve not have this problem now!” I was shocked. I have never been disrespected like this in my life. I had no choice but to take it as their freaking bin is full and in my driveway… I needed it gone for the work to finish.
5. When picking up I was at work, they asked the contractor to sign a waiver (who has not authority ) saying they are not liable if they damage the driveway.
6. Then they asked for my credit card information to take the bin away, spoke to Julian who said not to worry it will be charged based on weight and I will get notified before any charges go through and a detailed invoice will be emailed to me. I gave Julian the card number and never heard back.
Few weeks later, I check my credit card statement and I was charged $1,648. I called for days, the Asian gentlemen answered after 1 week, he claimed not to have my email address, but in a second when he pulled the file, my information was miraculously there and he sent the invoice.
When I argued with him how could they charge $1648 and neglect to notify me or send me the bill, he just yelled and hang up the phone on me.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, RUDE, CARELESS PEOPLE WHO NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE, THEY PROVIDE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY WILL OVER CHARG YOU!
OVERALL MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS HORRIBLE, IT INCLUDED: GETTING YELLED AT, BEING OVERCHARGED, DELAYED MY CONTRACTOR AND DAMAGED DRIVEWAY.