City Waste Services

Toronto ON M1S 3R1
Junk Removal
City Waste Services

Reviews for City Waste Services

STAY AWAY FROM THESE UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, RUDE, CARELESS PEOPLE WHO NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE, THEY PROVIDE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY WILL OVER CHARG YOU! OVERALL MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS HORRIBLE, IT INCLUDED: GETTING YELLED AT, BEING OVERCH

I brought a bin from City Waste Management to dispose some access dirt when doing the back yard. Boy do I ever regret using them and don’t want anyone to ever go through what I went through. MY EXPERIENCE INCLUDED: GETTING YELLED AT, BEING OVERCHARGED, DELAYED MY CONTRACTOR AND DAMAGED DRIVEWAY.

1. When placing the bin, they did not support it property and damaged my driveway
2. They never answer the phone and when they dit, an Asian guy (I think he is the owner) would latterly yell, scream, and hang up when he is done talking.
3. My contractor asked the driver to drop the bin close to the curb. It was ok to do so when it was empty but when it got heavy they had a hard time picking it up. In the process, they further damaged my driveway and my across the street neighbor’s grass that we had to later fix.
4. By not showing up to pick up the full bin they delayed the workers an entire week. I had to keep calling to get them to come collect it… the guy yelled and said the bin is too close to the curb and too heavy for us to pick… “It’s your contractors fault he told the driver to drop it off at the end of the driveway!”
I said “your driver should have just said I can’t because it will cause a problem later on, he knows his truck and is doing this for living not the contractor”, he told me “If you guys would had SHUT UP and let him do his work we would’ve not have this problem now!” I was shocked. I have never been disrespected like this in my life. I had no choice but to take it as their freaking bin is full and in my driveway… I needed it gone for the work to finish.
5. When picking up I was at work, they asked the contractor to sign a waiver (who has not authority ) saying they are not liable if they damage the driveway.
6. Then they asked for my credit card information to take the bin away, spoke to Julian who said not to worry it will be charged based on weight and I will get notified before any charges go through and a detailed invoice will be emailed to me. I gave Julian the card number and never heard back.
Few weeks later, I check my credit card statement and I was charged $1,648. I called for days, the Asian gentlemen answered after 1 week, he claimed not to have my email address, but in a second when he pulled the file, my information was miraculously there and he sent the invoice.
When I argued with him how could they charge $1648 and neglect to notify me or send me the bill, he just yelled and hang up the phone on me.

OVERALL MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS HORRIBLE, IT INCLUDED: GETTING YELLED AT, BEING OVERCHARGED, DELAYED MY CONTRACTOR AND DAMAGED DRIVEWAY.

shahram in Richmond Hill
shahram in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Terrible bad company

I rented a bin from this company over a month ago to remove a small fence and some soil. I took many pictures of the bin after we finish the job. the bin was only 30% full with mostly fence wood less than one tone. The company wants to bill me for over 3.5 tones. I asked to go to court, but the owner Jullian treatened to put a bin in driveway until get paid 3 times the amount originally agreed. He dumped the bin yesterday at the driveway and we will have to get bylaw officers and police involved. Do Not deal with this company, or you have to pay many times more than you agreed. Terrible company and terrible people.

good price

called the bin when I did my kitchen renovation last week ,on time deliver an good price compare the other garbage bin company .
more professional than others they really care to prevent damage my drive way put wood down before drop off the bin

Thank you for your business li were glad we could help and that you were happy with our service look forward to helping you again .

success in Toronto
success in Toronto

home reno

They confirmed that they would be there at 9 in the morning, after waiting a few hours I called them and they ended up showing up at 3 p.m.
I learned later that it was the first time the person dropping off the bin ever dropped off a bin ! and left two separate marks on my driveway after dropping it.
I have used been many times and I'm aware of the weight and when the bill came in the weight was suspiciously high and when I voiced my concern the "owner" was extremely rude, and insulting .
Overall I would say it's better to just pay the extra hundred and go with a more experienced company because trying to save a few dollars with the cheaper companies you end up getting what you paid for.

If our company did any damage to a customers drive way we would be more then happy paying to have it repaired no problem ,you tried to blame damage on us but lucky I was there and you forgot to mention all the dirt and bricks that you left in your driveway that should have been cleaned up before the bin was dropped off .2nd we closed at 6pm we came on a Friday at 7pm to show good Customer service to pick your bin up from your house and went straight from your house to the dump and all the paper work is dated,and time stamped from a separate company witch you can verify at anytime and you also forgot to mention that your bin was full of concrete patio stones and dirt when you told us it's just laminate flooring and some other small items witch is very unsafe,if you would have told us the truth we would have sent a bigger truck not only did you put my self a risk you also put everyone else at risk by not telling the Truth about what's in your bin ,we would love to help fix any problems our company made but we never did anything wrong you just didn't want to pay your bill that was the real issue anyway thank you very much for you feed back

li wang

high recommended,friendly low price and best servise

renovation my whole house last month ,used CWS bin for remove all garbage .they give us very good and advise for saving money and high recommended.they have vierty size of the bin for save my money rental small bin multi times

Thank you for your business.

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham

home/basement reno

I had a home and basement reno in the Markham area and had to request for a waste bin. I had contacted the owner and they had it delivered the next day. Their response was quick and service was fast and friendly. I would definitely use them again!

Thank you Mike.

Service

It was great they provided me info on what I needed. Didn't try to up sell me. It was good friendly service. The bin arrive on time and it was very easy to get it removed.

We are happy that you are happy with our service. If there's anything else that we can help with, give us a call. Thank you. We appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Home Renovation

My contractor didn't expect we needed a bin for the renovation job on my house, but when we called City Waste Ser even at night, they were quick to send us a appropriate size bin first thing the next day! Fast and efficient service!--awesome!

We are glad to have helped you in need of quick time. Thank you for using our service!

City Waste Services recycle old office and computer parts

We required a bin for our annual IT and office purge and was recommended to try out this new service. They were fast, courteous and a pleasure to work with. One of the owners (Tom) even followed up to make sure I was happy with the services provided. Now that's customer service!

Thanks for choosing us this year and sharing your thoughts! We're glad to hear you had such a great experience. Looking forward to working with you again. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make our services even better!

Napolian liporoti in Toronto
Napolian liporoti in Toronto

Garbage bin rental

I have been in the home renovation business for the past 20 years and have used many bin companys over the years. I was on a job and needed a bin right away so I called my regular bin company that I was dealing with at the time and they couldn't get the bin out to my site last min but then my customer gave me a card of a bin company that he had used in the past and said try this company there service is pretty good which turned out to be city waste services so I gave them a call and spoke to a guy named Julian, He had the bin sent out that same day within couple hours and the price was very fare and the service was great. Since then, I have been using City Waste for all my jobs. Thanks agian for everything

Awesome! Thanks for taking the leap of faith and trusting us when you needed a reliable bin rental the most.

And now that you've chosen us as your go-to bin rental company, we're absolutely thrilled that you've joined the City Waste Services family. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

More about City Waste Services

Disposal Bin Rentals You’ve got garbage. We’ve got disposal bin rentals Toronto! It’s a match made in heaven if there ever was one. And we’ve got them at the lowest price with the most flexible service you’ll ever come across. We’ll bring the rental bin to you so you can ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Markham?