City Waste Services

HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Markham  >  City Waste Services

Reviews for City Waste Services

good price

called the bin when I did my kitchen renovation last week ,on time deliver an good price compare the other garbage bin company .
more professional than others they really care to prevent damage my drive way put wood down before drop off the bin

Thank you for your business li were glad we could help and that you were happy with our service look forward to helping you again .

success in Toronto
success in Toronto

home reno

They confirmed that they would be there at 9 in the morning, after waiting a few hours I called them and they ended up showing up at 3 p.m.
I learned later that it was the first time the person dropping off the bin ever dropped off a bin ! and left two separate marks on my driveway after dropping it.
I have used been many times and I'm aware of the weight and when the bill came in the weight was suspiciously high and when I voiced my concern the "owner" was extremely rude, and insulting .
Overall I would say it's better to just pay the extra hundred and go with a more experienced company because trying to save a few dollars with the cheaper companies you end up getting what you paid for.

If our company did any damage to a customers drive way we would be more then happy paying to have it repaired no problem ,you tried to blame damage on us but lucky I was there and you forgot to mention all the dirt and bricks that you left in your driveway that should have been cleaned up before the bin was dropped off .2nd we closed at 6pm we came on a Friday at 7pm to show good Customer service to pick your bin up from your house and went straight from your house to the dump and all the paper work is dated,and time stamped from a separate company witch you can verify at anytime and you also forgot to mention that your bin was full of concrete patio stones and dirt when you told us it's just laminate flooring and some other small items witch is very unsafe,if you would have told us the truth we would have sent a bigger truck not only did you put my self a risk you also put everyone else at risk by not telling the Truth about what's in your bin ,we would love to help fix any problems our company made but we never did anything wrong you just didn't want to pay your bill that was the real issue anyway thank you very much for you feed back

li wang

high recommended,friendly low price and best servise

renovation my whole house last month ,used CWS bin for remove all garbage .they give us very good and advise for saving money and high recommended.they have vierty size of the bin for save my money rental small bin multi times

Thank you for your business.

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham

home/basement reno

I had a home and basement reno in the Markham area and had to request for a waste bin. I had contacted the owner and they had it delivered the next day. Their response was quick and service was fast and friendly. I would definitely use them again!

Thank you Mike.

Service

It was great they provided me info on what I needed. Didn't try to up sell me. It was good friendly service. The bin arrive on time and it was very easy to get it removed.

We are happy that you are happy with our service. If there's anything else that we can help with, give us a call. Thank you. We appreciate your business.

Home Renovation

My contractor didn't expect we needed a bin for the renovation job on my house, but when we called City Waste Ser even at night, they were quick to send us a appropriate size bin first thing the next day! Fast and efficient service!--awesome!

We are glad to have helped you in need of quick time. Thank you for using our service!

City Waste Services recycle old office and computer parts

We required a bin for our annual IT and office purge and was recommended to try out this new service. They were fast, courteous and a pleasure to work with. One of the owners (Tom) even followed up to make sure I was happy with the services provided. Now that's customer service!

Thanks for choosing us this year and sharing your thoughts! We're glad to hear you had such a great experience. Looking forward to working with you again. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make our services even better!

Napolian liporoti in Toronto
Napolian liporoti in Toronto

Garbage bin rental

I have been in the home renovation business for the past 20 years and have used many bin companys over the years. I was on a job and needed a bin right away so I called my regular bin company that I was dealing with at the time and they couldn't get the bin out to my site last min but then my customer gave me a card of a bin company that he had used in the past and said try this company there service is pretty good which turned out to be city waste services so I gave them a call and spoke to a guy named Julian, He had the bin sent out that same day within couple hours and the price was very fare and the service was great. Since then, I have been using City Waste for all my jobs. Thanks agian for everything

Awesome! Thanks for taking the leap of faith and trusting us when you needed a reliable bin rental the most.

And now that you've chosen us as your go-to bin rental company, we're absolutely thrilled that you've joined the City Waste Services family. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Maverick Renovations in Toronto
Maverick Renovations in Toronto

Needed a new bin company!!!

Julian and his team provide a efficient professional cost effective solution for private contractors and homeowners alike , provided a large bin same day service at a very reasonable cost!

Thank you for choosing City Waste Services and for taking the time out to share your experience.

We're glad that we were able to provide you with a bin rental that met all of your needs. Looking forward to helping you with your next project.

Be sure to let us know if there's anything else we can do to make our bin rental services even better!

Bebe
Bebe

Home renovations

What can I say? I've rented bins before and spent thousands of dollars. Calling around places after places getting quotes one after another. It can get very tiring and time consuming. So when I hear City Waste Services doing price match and $100 bin rentals?? You'll be sure to hear from me. I know it's their promo pricing but still, I've checked their website and the reg pricing isn't bad at all. Especially comparing prices with what I've paid before. I liked how they explained everything in fine details. I feel more educated about the whole waste management then I ever were. Anyways, the guy I spoke with gave me excellent service. He was hilarious with the jokes he made but aside from that, very straight forward. No BS or ridicules pricing. He actually gave me all the information that I needed to rent the bin in that one phone call. I was pretty impressed with that. There have been places I've called and to this day I still haven't got a call back with the answers! HAHAHA! Doing home renovations isn't always fun. Having to pay to throw garbage away is even worse. So I'm glad that I got to use these guys and save myself some money. And to top it off, awesome service from the guy on the phone and the two truck guys that came to drop off the bin and pick up. I'd totally use them again for my next Reno and I'd definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks for the kind words!

We're glad you had such a great experience and look forward to helping you with your next project.

More about City Waste Services

Disposal Bin Rentals

You’ve got garbage. We’ve got disposal bin rentals Toronto! It’s a match made in heaven if there ever was one. And we’ve got them at the lowest price with the most flexible service you’ll ever come across.

We’ll bring the rental bin to you so you can fill it with the 500 year old bacterial experiment you call a sofa sitting in your basement. You know, the one even your dog is afraid of. Or the 100 year old pedal-powered sewing machine that’s missing its pedal.

After you’re done, we’ll come back and haul your garbage bin away and reuse or recycle as much of your junk as we can. It’s part of our green way of doing things. So check out our bin rentals and call us today. Your dog will thank you.

Junk Removal

Are broken sewing machines the least of your problems? If you have so much junk that you don’t want to touch it with a 10 foot pole, call us! We’ll give you a quote for our junk removal services. Along with bin rentals, we also provide staff (and their 10 foot poles) to remove your junk and fill the bin for you.

Service Areas

City Waste Services is located in Scarborough, but deliver disposal bins and provide junk removal services to Toronto and the Greater Toronto area. Please call us to confirm our coverage for your area if you don’t see it listed here.

Below are a list of the major cities and towns in the Greater Toronto area that we cover:

Ajax