Perspective Views

Perspective Views
647.267.4228
Hamilton
L8L 2N9

In the very beginning Matthew was great, they came by quickly and did the initial drawings for our renovation. We worked together for a week or two to make sure we had all the necessary information and were told that we were good to go and would have something early the following month.

From that moment on, I was a low priority client and unable to get ahold of Matthew. I didn't hear from him for a full month after, despite being told that I was told that it wouldn’t take long and would come in around $4200 and take about a month total. There were other factors in the delays, like waiting on engineering sign-off, and that did account for roughly a month.. but drawings were still not ready until two months after that.

After that, I was just happy that it was over... until we discovered that the drawings were rejected and that the mechanical drawings also needed to be modified (did that externally). From there, I would have gone with a different architect for the adjustments if I had known that there was going to be more billing (they forgot to send another invoice) aside from the estimated additional 4 – 8 hours.

It is now 5.5 months later and the total is up to $6421.87. It has also cost me storage and multiple moving fees, more mechanical drawing fees, plus more in delays with construction due to drawings not being available to submit for permit for over 3 months.

I don’t know how you guys are in business if this is the way that you treat your clients, I have never been more frustrated and disappointed in service that I have received from anyone

More about Perspective Views

We are an architectural and interior design company that prides ourselves on the ability to listen to your wants and needs to create unique livable spaces.