Water Depot Orangeville

Water Filtration & Purification
6-328 Broadway Avenue Orangeville ON L9W 4L7
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Orangeville  >  Water Depot Orangeville

Reviews for Water Depot Orangeville

klk5440
klk5440

Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis

It was a good experience from sales to install. I am happy with the purchase. I would recommend them.

Hi Kathryne,
Thanks for the kind words, glad everything went well with your purchase, Hope your enjoying the softener and reverse osmosis system!! We look forward to serving you in the future,
Thanks, the water Depot team!

grayds
grayds
1 review Caledon, ON

Reverse osmosis install

The serviceman was in time very friendly. He finished the job in a reasonable time and answered all my questions to my satisfaction

Hi Don,
Thank you for the kind words. Our installer really appreciates positive feedback from our customers.
We hope your enjoying your system and look forward to serving you in the future.
The Water Depot Team!

salvasarah
salvasarah
1 review Orangeville, ON

Water softener and filtered water

We had them come in to install a water softener and a water filter. The water softener is great, I noticed a difference with pressure right away and the water filter is so convenient plus the water tastes great! I would highly recommend them! Great service!

Hi Sarah,
Were really glad your enjoying your new water system and Reverse Osmosis! I'm glad the water pressure is back to normal for you.
We look forward to serving you in the future.
The Water Depot Team!

s b.
s b.
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

New water system

Very professional.
Mark was very easy to deal with and very responsive when we had follow-up questions.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for your kind words! Were glad to hear your happy with everything.
We look forward to serving you in the future

Joo
Joo
1 review Loretto, ON

Water filter and softner upgrade

Water filters and softner upgrade at my new home. Mark was very thorough and knowledgeable. Everything went well as we planned. Thank you Mark and your team.

Hi Joo,
Thank you for your kind words, I'm very glad that your happy with the system and the rest of our team. We aim to please our customers.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

wayne1974ca
wayne1974ca

Water softener, purification system

We just moved to a new area in mono and needed a water softener I called around and speak with friends who recommend water depot.
The sales man Mark, came to my house he was very professional very friendly answer all my questions and concerns.
The system was installed right away I'm very happy with the system and overall with the whole experience big thanks to the installers father and son team.

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the area! Were happy that your enjoying your system and that the installation went well! Our installers love hearing kind words from our customers, As they really do take pride in their work.
We look forward to serving you in the future,

Dwayne
Dwayne
1 review Mount Forest, ON

water softener, reverse osmosis and UV system

Terrific visit to assess our needs and the installation crew was on time and very professional. Everything was explained completely and there was a follow-up a week later to be sure everything was doing as promised. Water Depot Orangeville was a great company to work with.

Hi Dwayne,
Very glad that your happy with the system we installed and happy with the service. It was a pleasure working with you, your wife and your amazing Irish wolf hounds!!
Looking forward to serving you in the future.

jerryb63
jerryb63

water softener

Had a water softener installed for my father in law and my place and service was outstanding. Mark was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Extremely happy with the purchase and whole experience.

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the great comments. Very glad you and your father and law are happy with your systems. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

jeffgraca82
jeffgraca82

Water softener

Moved to orangeville from toronto had no idea what a water softner was mark explained why we needed one here in orangeville,what a big difference in my water
Happy wife happy life bryan came in did the job fantastic tx guys!!!

Hi Jeff,
Glad to here that your both enjoying the softener. They really do make a huge difference here in town. We would also like to thank you for the kind words about our installers, if anyone knows good work it would be you from working for Mike Holmes on his television show for years, you certainly would know the difference.

Ann m.
Ann m.
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Water softener

We got a new water softener came on time the two guys were really nice and very courteous and every thing is working great

Hi Ann,
We're glad your enjoying your new water softener and we're happy the install went fine. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Thanks

More about Water Depot Orangeville

Serving Alton, Amaranth, Arthur, Dundalk, East Garafraxa, Erin, Fergus, Grand Valley, Hillsburgh, Melancthon, Mono, Mount Forest, Orangeville, Shelburne, and the rest of Dufferin, Wellington, and Grey Counties.

We offer a wide range of products to improve water quality including; Water Softeners, Iron Removal Systems, Reverse Osmosis Units, Ultraviolet Systems, Filters and Cartridges, Housings and Home Essential Products.

U-Fill Reverse Osmosis and Alkaline Tap in Store.