Canadian Smart Home Solutions

Reviews for Canadian Smart Home Solutions

Anna
Anna

Water Softner Review

We inquired with a lot of water softner companies. Out of all we only found Domenic to be reasonable and honest. We believe we got a good product at a very fair price and we have been using it a few weeks now and the water quality is excellent. Highly recommend Domenic

Canadian Smart Home Solutions team is very happy for you and your family on making a smart and wise decision on going with us.

Enjoy the amazing quality water and water system!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Water Filtration System / Water Softener

Awesome customer service. Very happy with our purchase. Easy and fast install. Highly recommend this company. Thank you again.

Canadian Smart Home Solutions team is proud of you and your family on making a smart and wise decision.

Enjoy the amazing quality water in every tap of your home including showers.

Dianne & Rohan
Dianne & Rohan
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Quality Product and Great Service

Domenic and Amit did an excellent job. Very professional and a delight to work with. The System is amazing. Were extremely happy with the product and the dedicated service. Well done team! You have made us a happy Customer.

Thanks for taking the time and leaving an informative review. Our team is happy for you and your family on making a smart and wise decision and having your kitchen water filter installed. Enjoy the amazing water quality!

Kuper in Oshawa
Kuper in Oshawa

Water Softener

I purchased a water softener from Canadian Smart Home Solutions. Domenic was amazing to deal with. Very knowledgeable about his products. He was very quick at answering all my questions and concerns. Pricing was fair and reasonable. Installation was prompt, very clean and neat. The water softener that I purchased was also Made in Canada. Great quality product at a reasonable price. Ive never owned a water softener before, What a Difference!! My skin feels silky and smooth after a shower. Ive noticed my dishes coming out of the dishwasher much cleaner. No more water spots on my cars after I wash them. I would definitely recommend getting a water softener. Look no further, Domenic will take care of all your needs. I could not be happier with my overall experience with dealing with Domenic.

Thanks for taking the time and leaving an amazing review. Our team is very happy for you and your family on making a smart and wise decision and having Canadian Smart Home Solutions provide your family with your whole house water purification system.

More about Canadian Smart Home Solutions

Canadian Smart Home Solutions is the market leader in the whole home water filtration, under-the-counter, well water, and lake water systems. We are committed to providing the best water treatment solutions to improve the quality of water flowing in your home. We have the best whole home water filter system, water softener systems, well water systems, lead removal systems, commercial water equipment, and commercial water softeners in Ontario. Our water filtration systems provide the cleanest water for you and your family by removing iron and volatile organic chemicals.

Scale on fixtures, kettles, and pipes?
Unpleasant odours and flavours in drinking water?
Stains on sinks, toilets and tubs?

Trust Canadian Smart Home Solutions for all your water treatment needs. We also specialize in commercial and industrial water filtration systems. Contact us now to learn more!