G&D Painting and Decorating

andrewingrassia333
andrewingrassia333
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom drywall and painting

G and D were extremely prompt, professional and reassuring when they came to look at the basement bathroom that needed drywall. I was under a time constraint and they were very accommodating. Always forthcoming with the progress of the job, Francesco at GandD put any concerns at ease. They were timely, efficient and very tidy cleaning up after themselves every day. I’m very grateful for having met them when I did. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure meeting you! We always want to come through for our customers!

Lauren from Catlin Aluminum
Lauren from Catlin Aluminum
1 review Hamilton, ON

Multiple Full Home Paint Projects

I've had the pleasure of working with G&D many times over many projects. G&D is a "go to" hire for me for all my painting needs. Frank & Damien are very knowledgeable and have plenty of experience to back it up. They have a fantastic attention to detail and always go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. I'm always impressed with finish I receive especially on some of my higher end trim with the fine tip spray finish, it has to be some of the best in the business. The value these gentlemen bring to the table and the quality of the job is always superb.

It's always a pleasure working with you. We really appreciate the acknowledgement, and we are excited to collaborate with you again in the future! Thanks again

Flashcadillac327
Flashcadillac327
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior room painting.

Had many painters over the years, this was far and away the best experience I have had. Skillful and professional, work was first class. Covered all furniture and things of value with drop cloths, made no
mess, borders where perfect and clean up was fabulous. Would highly recommend this skillful professional to anyone. Could not be more satisfied. ++++.

Thank you for the kind words, really appreciate it.

More about G&D Painting and Decorating

Rooted deep in our vision and aspirations, is our goal to meet the needs and create the dreams of our clients. We serve to bring your creative vision to life through meticulous attention to detail and immense care in our work. We take pride in our skill and continually work to provide not only a service but also, an experience. Our broad range of skill sets include commercial, residential, interior, and exterior painting and renovations. Our expertise allows us to meet customer expectations and ensures that your needs are met and exceed current industry standards. Our customer service remains at the heart of our business, as we work to deliver a professional, committed, and timely experience. We are committed to building lasting relationships with all our clients. By choosing G&D Design, you can expect that we will go the extra mile on your project, no matter how small; we will demonstrate continual professionalism; we will be accountable to our work and our performance; we will consider carefully your wants and needs throughout the entire process. We maintain high personal standards to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients and we look forward to the opportunity to demonstrate our mastery in the field.