Clear Cut Coatings

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Clear Cut Coatings

Jag
Jag

Beautiful work with a professional experience.

We hired Matt and the Clear Cut team to paint our 103 year old home from top to bottom. The project included walls, ceilings, wall units, kitchen cabinets, doors, trim, bannisters and stairs - so it was a full job.

From start to finish, Matt engaged with the utmost professionalism with a clear and accurate quote where he broke down pricing, the cost of materials and walked us through everything it included. At the time, we were living in Ottawa but our new home was in Toronto, and so he kept us in the loop every day on progress and included photos with all updates. He follow the instructions based on a spreadsheet we had shared with him, and called us regularly to seek clarification and make recommendations. Each of his recommendations were thoughtful, informed and delivered with kindness which allowed us to trust that he and his team were doing great work.

Throughout the project the scope of his work expended slightly as we required an additional coat of paint, and also needed to refinish our stairs. Matt kept us in the loop so that there were no surprises and was fair in how he quoted the additional work.

Altogether, we would highly recommend Clear Cut Coatings and gladly recommend Matt to all those we love.

Was a pleasure from start to finish! All the best to your family!

Outstanding!

Matt and his team were phenomenal start to finish. I was in a rush to find a painter as my original guy cancelled. I found Clear Cut right away through their great reviews. He responded right away and was incredibly proactive talking about colour, timing etc. They were prompt, thorough, left the place spotless and so personable! The job was so well done. Best painters, bar none.

Thank you! Was a pleasure to paint your condo!

Jacob from Toronto
Jacob from Toronto

Project turned out better than I could have hoped for.

I wanted to paint the outside of my house and while I had SOME idea of the over all look I wasn’t sure of the exact colours. Matt coached me through the selection and planning and I ended up with something that looks even better than I was really hoping for.

Matt was transparent and communicative throughout the entire project. Showed up first thing in the mornings and worked hard all day. Kept a good clean worksite - I think the front of my house is cleaner than it was before he started. Took the time to check in with me at multiple milestones to make sure I was happy with both the decisions we’d made and the quality of the work. He was meticulous with his work and it shows. He ended up painting the front brick face of the house, painting a deck and a patio, and sanding and staining a wooden accent wall. Everything looks fantastic from every angle.

Best money I’ve spent on my place in years - feels like I walk up to a brand new home every day. Couldn’t recommend more highly. 10/10.

Thanks Jacob. Was a pleasure! All the best!

Private User reviews Sebright, ON

Staind front and back deck of cottage then rehire to Prime and paint complete exterior of cottage

Staind front and back deck of cottage also trying and painted complete exterior of cottage a very excellent job very efficient and very knowledgeable would recommend for any other job that needs to be done

Thank you! All the best to your family!

Michele in Milton
Michele in Milton

Whole house transformation

Matt and his team were amazing from start to finish!! My house was an experiment in colour…probably about 13 to be exact. Matt suggested decorator white for resale and repainted the entire house (3 floors) with no complaints about the fact that it took three coats to cover everything!! They even fixed up all the issues in my shoddy basement. He and his team were polite, timely, enthusiastic and meticulous. He even offered to come back for any last minute presale touch ups. If you need a reliable and amazing team to work with and who know their stuff, Matt’s your guy!

I will always remember this pink, green, and red house! Haha. Thanks for choosing us! Your family was wonderful!

Great Painter for our century home

You can tell that Matt is passionate about what he does - our home needed a completely new look and we are so happy with the outcome. He worked around our renovation schedule and was great in offering suggestions as well. I would absolutely recommend clear cut any paint job and we will have them come back when we are ready to do the outside of our house.

Thank you for letting me paint your family home!

Katharine
Katharine

Painted my entire apartment

I live in an ancient apartment bldg that has been neglected for years. Matt and Jesus made it look brand new. It is a complete and fabulous transformation. I am so happy with their work.

Thank you for letting us work on your cute apartment!

Pamela in Toronto
Pamela in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Painted my house from top to bottom

Matt and his team did an amazing job painting my entire house. He and his helper were very professional, showed up every morning on time, finished the job on time and did a great job. I can see that they really paid attention to the details. I couldn’t be happier with their work. You can tell they have years of experience.

Thank you! All the best to your family!

david in Toronto
david in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement Renovation

Matthew and his experienced staff drywalled, mudded, and painted our basement bedroom, bathroom, and office. Matthew was our single point of contact and was intimately involved in the whole process. He has an attention to detail, is friendly, responsive, and attentive to our requests regarding drywall detailing and paint coloring, even completing the project on the weekend to accommodate our schedule, and stuck around to share his knowledge for our flooring installation. He is proud of the quality and efficiency of the work that he and his crew do and it shows in the final product. Matthew kept us updated on the progress each day with photos, and made the whole process stress free for us. We look forward to having Clear Cut back on our next project, and would recommend them to anyone who needs a trustworthy, hassle free renovation. Thank you for your excellent work.

Thanks, David. All the best to your family!

More about Clear Cut Coatings

Professional Painter and Artist Serving the GTA.
Interior, Exterior, Cabinets, Decks, Patios, Business and Commercial.
We do it all.
Licensed and Insured.
Homestars Verified.
Pro Work. Affordable Prices.