Lotus Cleaning

Suite 296, 1500 14 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 1C9

Reviews for Lotus Cleaning

john in Calgary
john in Calgary

Carpet cleaning and wool carpet cleaning

We initially used Lotus to clean a 9x11 wool carpet and then called them when we needed 2 bedrooms done. The carpets were clean and they were very efficient, timely, and good communicators.
We would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again.

Thank you John! We enjoyed working with you and appreciate you taking time to leave us a review :)

leah
leah

Furniture and rug cleaning

I was very impressed with the entire service from booking to scheduling to the cleaning. If anyone is looking for this service I highly recommend Lotus Cleaners. I will use them again.

Thank you Leah! It was our pleasure working for you :)

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

Atish is the owner of this carpet cleaning company. He arrived promptly on time and assessed the areas to be cleaned. I had 3 pet stains in 2 different rooms that he pre-treated first, using a stain remover and a pet sanitizer. He used an ultraviolet light that showed where the pet stains were. I also had basement stairs and a tracked soiled area there that was cleaned. Corner guards were placed on the corners to protect the walls, and fans were set up to dry the areas that were cleaned, as he finished them. I was very impressed with his professionalism, and his knowledge of the cleaning process. I will be calling him for all of my carpet needs in the future!

Thank you Helen! We enjoyed working with you and appreciate you taking time to leave us a review :)

Property Manager  in Calgary
Property Manager in Calgary

Excellent service

I’ve been in multifamily property management for many decades here in Calgary.
I consider discovering Lotus Cleaning as a major victory and rare event in my business. Cleaning to a level never seen before and with perfected business processes. Very impressed.
A trusted service contractor that I’m using regularly now and in the future.

Thank you David, for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! We appreciate having you as our client and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

a.layton
a.layton

Carpet Cleaning

Polite and professional. Excellent work, exceeded expectation. We will definitely be using Lotus Cleaning services again.

Thanks for the kind words Alexa! We look forward to working with you in the future :)

Regards,

Atish

starla from Olds
starla from Olds
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Teenage to young adult boys room

They came into my house and assessed the areas, that I would say were pretty bad. They were professional and very respectful of my floors and walls. By the time they left everything looked as good as new. Thank you for doing a great job I didn't think my sons room would look like this again.

Thank you Starla for leaving us an awesome review :) PS. You are a phenomenal baker. The cookies were AMAZING!

marcella
marcella

Carpet cleaning

An amazing service provider that cares about its customers. I was very happy with the carpet cleaning and I would recomend Lotus to anyone.

Excellent service all around

Lotus responded promptly to my request for rug cleaning. They made their expectations clear for my part (pets away, pet hair vacuumed, arrange space to park their truck, etc.) , alerted me by phone to their imminent arrival, arrived on right on time, treated my home very respectfully, and got those funky pet odours out of my shag carpeting without leaving behind any chemical smells. I paid $199.50 for 2 medium-sized bedrooms, a hallway, 28 stairs and one landing. I was given a complimentary bottle of cleaning solution which my cat shortly after gave me reason to try out on my white upholstered chair (by throwing up a lovely hair ball with some of her breakfast onto the seat). The cleaning solution removed all traces of the mess.

Thank you Karen for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review! We appreciate having you as our client and hope to hear from you again :)

rwphotography in Calgary
rwphotography in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning.

Amazing work! Thank you for making our dirty carpet great again. It looks seamless. The customer service was top notch. Lotus Cleaning is my go-to now for all my carpet needs. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for the kind words Rafa! We appreciate having you as our client and look forward to working for you again :)

KB
KB

Carpet cleaning after flooding in basement. All stains removed and carpet looks like new ?

Highly professional service with state of the art equipment. Able to remove the toughest of stains. Cost of service matched the estimated price. Will definitely use Lotus Cleaning services in the future and will recommend to friends and neighbors.

Thank you Kelly! We appreciate having you as a client :)

More about Lotus Cleaning

Lotus Cleaning is a professional cleaning company that services the Calgary area. We offer cleaning services for carpets, area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, and wood floors for residential and commercial clients.

ECO-FRIENDLY CARPET CLEANING IN CALGARY
Lotus Cleaning keeps your home pure and happy with natural, toxin-free cleaning services. Daily traffic on your carpet, flooring, tile, and upholstery leaves behind dirt and grime that has a lasting effect on your family’s health. Our superior kid, pet and eco-friendly cleaning agents and comprehensive 11-step process ensures your floors are cleansed and pollutant-free so you have a healthier, happier home.

Lotus Cleaning is proud to call Calgary Alberta home, and it is our goal to delight our customers by ensuring that your home remains clean and free of germs and toxins. You will not always see it, but daily traffic on your carpets leaves behind dirt and grime that, when they build up, could leave a lasting effect on your healt

The carpet cleaning agents we use are top of the line and are recommended by industry experts. We use eco-friendly carpet and upholstery cleaning agents that are soap-free, odorless, hypoallergenic, VOC (volatile organic compound)–free cleaning agents, and Green Seal certified