Lotus Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Suite 296, 1500 14 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 1C9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lotus Cleaning

J4N

Professional, very nice ppl and excellent service to achieve ur expectations!! Definitely recommend these guys.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jason! we appreciate having you as our client ?

Anna M.

I had my sectional cleaned and one spot on carpet. He is professional and excellent. I highly recommend Lotus for all services

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Anna! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you soon again :)

gundygirl

Any stains were treated first. Work was done efficiently and carefully. Totally satisfied. And person was very professional and friendly. Very satisfued

Thank you Gail!

terrilyn.a.a

I had a very soiled couch and loveseat from my dog, they now look brand new! Very happy and would call again!

Thank you Terrilyn!

Maria

Lotus was awesome! They were able to come clean my carpets quickly and for a great price. They wore booties in the house and were able to finish the job quickly but were very thourough! My carpets look brand new again! Love that they are pet and child friendly, I didn't feel any hesitation to let my toddler crawl around after!
Thank you so much! Would use in he future for all my carpet cleaning needs

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Maria! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you soon again :)

Ashley S.

Lotus was great! Atish was so friendly, flexible, and professional. He helped me out last minute when I was moving out at the end of the month!
The carpets looked amazing after the clean and they weren't sopping wet which is nice. I lived in a 5 room unit (all carpet) for 3 years and they looked brand new after the clean.
I highly recommend Lotus!

Job Price

Thank you Ashley! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and hope to hear from you again :)

garyakurtz

Atish came on time and worked hard to do a great job. I was happy with the results. He removed the 3 or 4 stains that were on the carpet.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words Gary! Hope your move went smoothly and you are well settled in the new place :)

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get their carpets cleaned. Atish was very professional, super friendly, on time and did a great job. We have lived in our house for 5 years and this was the first carpet cleaning we've had done and it looks new again! Great job!

Job Price

Hello! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We greatly appreciate having you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future :)

More about Lotus Cleaning

Lotus Cleaning is a professional cleaning company that services the Calgary area. We offer cleaning services for carpets, area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, and wood floors for residential and commercial clients.

ECO-FRIENDLY CARPET CLEANING IN CALGARY
Lotus Cleaning keeps your home pure and happy with natural, toxin-free cleaning services. Daily traffic on your carpet, flooring, tile, and upholstery leaves behind dirt and grime that has a lasting effect on your family’s health. Our superior kid, pet and eco-friendly cleaning agents and comprehensive 11-step process ensures your floors are cleansed and pollutant-free so you have a healthier, happier home.

Lotus Cleaning is proud to call Calgary Alberta home, and it is our goal to delight our customers by ensuring that your home remains clean and free of germs and toxins. You will not always see it, but daily traffic on your carpets leaves behind dirt and grime that, when they build up, could leave a lasting effect on your healt

The carpet cleaning agents we use are top of the line and are recommended by industry experts. We use eco-friendly carpet and upholstery cleaning agents that are soap-free, odorless, hypoallergenic, VOC (volatile organic compound)–free cleaning agents, and Green Seal certified