Lotus Cleaning

Suite 296, 1500 14 Street SW Calgary AB T3C 1C9

Reviews for Lotus Cleaning

KB
KB

Carpet cleaning after flooding in basement. All stains removed and carpet looks like new ?

Highly professional service with state of the art equipment. Able to remove the toughest of stains. Cost of service matched the estimated price. Will definitely use Lotus Cleaning services in the future and will recommend to friends and neighbors.

Thank you Kelly! We appreciate having you as a client :)

sharon
sharon

Grout and tile cleaning and re-sealing

I could not be more satisfied with the service provided by Lotus Cleaning. Atish was incredibly professional and knowledgeable - and was always very responsive. The results were actually better than what I was expecting. Thank you :)

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review Sharon! it was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing back from you :)

R C.
R C.

Full house carpet cleaning

We needed to get a deep cleaning between tenants. The carpet is near end of life. Atish was prompt, communicative, and did a fantastic job. You can tell by the way he runs his business and performs his work that he cares about his craft.

Thanks for the kind words Rick! Look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

Atish

Trish F.
Trish F.

Carpet cleaning

Lotus did a great job cleaning our carpets and was even able to get out black stains after some makeup spilled. And they were able to come the same day we called!

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! You're awesome :)

Sandi in Calgary
Sandi in Calgary

Carpets

Great job! Carpets looked like new. Would most certainly recommend and will hire again. Professional and quick! Even removed some nasty stains that i was sure would not come out! Thanks Atish.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sandi! We appreciate your business :)

abmacphail25 in Calgary
abmacphail25 in Calgary

Very professional, work was done perfectly!

I called to get my carpet and couches clean; I was very satisfied, the work was done very well! I highly recommend this company to anyone. I would definitely call them again! Atish is very nice guy, very professional, he came on time and spent more than the request time to clean everything. I called him the next day as I had some stain and he came right away to redo the stairs and some spots.
Thanks Atish for the good job you've done 'm so happy that's the first time I had a job done so nicely! I use to clean my carpet every year and I'm never satisfied I would definitely call you again!
Thanks again!
Amal

Thank you Amal!

Patti from Edmonton
Patti from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Stubborn stain

I hired Atish to clean the carpets in my mother's senior condo. He arrived promptly and got to work right away. When the carpets dried we were disappointed to see that where there had been a poop stain, it was not completely gone; one could still see a clear discolouration on the carpet. We contacted Atish who came out right away the next day to attend to the stain again. He took his time and it was evident he wanted to get rid of the stain. When the carpet dried, it was beautiful! No sign of there ever having been a mark there. Thank you, Atish. You are true to your guarantee.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a honest review Patti! We appreciate having you as our client :)

Janine B in Calgary
Janine B in Calgary

Area rug, furniture cleaning

Very happy with the work done!! Items cleaned were done well and smelled amazing afterwards. Set up ensured walls, floors were clean and not damaged. Would use again, for sure

Thank you for the kind words Janine! We appreciate having you as our client and look forward to working for you again :)

Andrew in Santa Clara
Andrew in Santa Clara

Excellent Carpet Cleaning of 2200 sq. ft. house

Lotus Cleaning was recommended from a friend after they had all their carpets cleaned before moving.

Atish sends regular text messages to remind you of your appointment, when he shows up and when he's finished. The carpet cleaning of our whole house before staging was excellent. He puts up protectors around corners and bannisters, wears slippers over his shoes, sets up small blowers for drying and is very careful not to damage anything. The carpets came out looking excellent. BTW, he also did the risers on the stairs which my son noticed him doing.

Would highly recommend this company (Atish).

Thank you for taking the time to write us such an awesome review Andrew. We greatly appreciate having you as our client and your kind words!

Micro suede sofa and liveseat

Atish runs a first class business! He kept in constant communication, was on time and provided an excellent service at a fair price. So glad I called Lotus Cleaning and I won’t use anyone else in the future. Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome review! We appreciate having you as our client Dreyton :)

More about Lotus Cleaning

Lotus Cleaning is a professional cleaning company that services the Calgary area. We offer cleaning services for carpets, area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, and wood floors for residential and commercial clients.

ECO-FRIENDLY CARPET CLEANING IN CALGARY
Lotus Cleaning keeps your home pure and happy with natural, toxin-free cleaning services. Daily traffic on your carpet, flooring, tile, and upholstery leaves behind dirt and grime that has a lasting effect on your family’s health. Our superior kid, pet and eco-friendly cleaning agents and comprehensive 11-step process ensures your floors are cleansed and pollutant-free so you have a healthier, happier home.

Lotus Cleaning is proud to call Calgary Alberta home, and it is our goal to delight our customers by ensuring that your home remains clean and free of germs and toxins. You will not always see it, but daily traffic on your carpets leaves behind dirt and grime that, when they build up, could leave a lasting effect on your healt

The carpet cleaning agents we use are top of the line and are recommended by industry experts. We use eco-friendly carpet and upholstery cleaning agents that are soap-free, odorless, hypoallergenic, VOC (volatile organic compound)–free cleaning agents, and Green Seal certified