Lotus Cleaning

Reviews for Lotus Cleaning

marcella
marcella

Carpet cleaning

An amazing service provider that cares about its customers. I was very happy with the carpet cleaning and I would recomend Lotus to anyone.

Excellent service all around

Lotus responded promptly to my request for rug cleaning. They made their expectations clear for my part (pets away, pet hair vacuumed, arrange space to park their truck, etc.) , alerted me by phone to their imminent arrival, arrived on right on time, treated my home very respectfully, and got those funky pet odours out of my shag carpeting without leaving behind any chemical smells. I paid $199.50 for 2 medium-sized bedrooms, a hallway, 28 stairs and one landing. I was given a complimentary bottle of cleaning solution which my cat shortly after gave me reason to try out on my white upholstered chair (by throwing up a lovely hair ball with some of her breakfast onto the seat). The cleaning solution removed all traces of the mess.

Thank you Karen for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review! We appreciate having you as our client and hope to hear from you again :)

rwphotography in Calgary
rwphotography in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning.

Amazing work! Thank you for making our dirty carpet great again. It looks seamless. The customer service was top notch. Lotus Cleaning is my go-to now for all my carpet needs. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for the kind words Rafa! We appreciate having you as our client and look forward to working for you again :)

john in Calgary
john in Calgary

Carpet cleaning and wool carpet cleaning

We initially used Lotus to clean a 9x11 wool carpet and then called them when we needed 2 bedrooms done. The carpets were clean and they were very efficient, timely, and good communicators.
We would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again.

Thank you John! We enjoyed working with you and appreciate you taking time to leave us a review :)

KB
KB

Carpet cleaning after flooding in basement. All stains removed and carpet looks like new ?

Highly professional service with state of the art equipment. Able to remove the toughest of stains. Cost of service matched the estimated price. Will definitely use Lotus Cleaning services in the future and will recommend to friends and neighbors.

Thank you Kelly! We appreciate having you as a client :)

sharon
sharon

Grout and tile cleaning and re-sealing

I could not be more satisfied with the service provided by Lotus Cleaning. Atish was incredibly professional and knowledgeable - and was always very responsive. The results were actually better than what I was expecting. Thank you :)

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review Sharon! it was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing back from you :)

R
R

Full house carpet cleaning

We needed to get a deep cleaning between tenants. The carpet is near end of life. Atish was prompt, communicative, and did a fantastic job. You can tell by the way he runs his business and performs his work that he cares about his craft.

Thanks for the kind words Rick! Look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

Atish

Trish F.
Trish F.

Carpet cleaning

Lotus did a great job cleaning our carpets and was even able to get out black stains after some makeup spilled. And they were able to come the same day we called!

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! You're awesome :)

Sandi in Calgary
Sandi in Calgary

Carpets

Great job! Carpets looked like new. Would most certainly recommend and will hire again. Professional and quick! Even removed some nasty stains that i was sure would not come out! Thanks Atish.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sandi! We appreciate your business :)

abmacphail25 in Calgary
abmacphail25 in Calgary

Very professional, work was done perfectly!

I called to get my carpet and couches clean; I was very satisfied, the work was done very well! I highly recommend this company to anyone. I would definitely call them again! Atish is very nice guy, very professional, he came on time and spent more than the request time to clean everything. I called him the next day as I had some stain and he came right away to redo the stairs and some spots.
Thanks Atish for the good job you've done 'm so happy that's the first time I had a job done so nicely! I use to clean my carpet every year and I'm never satisfied I would definitely call you again!
Thanks again!
Amal

Thank you Amal!

More about Lotus Cleaning

Lotus Cleaning is a professional cleaning company that services the Calgary area. We offer cleaning services for carpets, area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, and wood floors for residential and commercial clients.

ECO-FRIENDLY CARPET CLEANING IN CALGARY
Lotus Cleaning keeps your home pure and happy with natural, toxin-free cleaning services. Daily traffic on your carpet, flooring, tile, and upholstery leaves behind dirt and grime that has a lasting effect on your family’s health. Our superior kid, pet and eco-friendly cleaning agents and comprehensive 11-step process ensures your floors are cleansed and pollutant-free so you have a healthier, happier home.

Lotus Cleaning is proud to call Calgary Alberta home, and it is our goal to delight our customers by ensuring that your home remains clean and free of germs and toxins. You will not always see it, but daily traffic on your carpets leaves behind dirt and grime that, when they build up, could leave a lasting effect on your healt

The carpet cleaning agents we use are top of the line and are recommended by industry experts. We use eco-friendly carpet and upholstery cleaning agents that are soap-free, odorless, hypoallergenic, VOC (volatile organic compound)–free cleaning agents, and Green Seal certified