The Shed Installer Guys

Reviews for The Shed Installer Guys

Bkk-Toronto in Old Toronto
Bkk-Toronto in Old Toronto

Shed Assembly

Very impressed with punctuality, professionalism.
Shawn and crew knew exactly what need to be done to get leveled shed especially when concrete pad was not 100% leveled

Price was very competitive and quality of work was superb.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Shed and Pergolas

The Shed Installer Guys
Toronto
M6H 3J1

Great service and patience to address concerns. Good quality of work. The shed was installed perfectly, leveled, proper leggings was used and shed assembled well and fast. $350 for assembly and $750 for base and assembly. Pergolas was purchased through the company, made by outdoor living assembled by Matthew and his crew with concrete posts. Great service and would recommend.

Sonia P.
Sonia P.
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Shed assembly/installation and Concrete Pad

Punctual, courteous, professional and extremely hard working. I don’t know how they managed to work all day in the excessive heat and humidity, but they did. Another reviewer here stated the concrete pad was worth every penny. Wholly concur! Very impressed with the quality of the finished product, and highly recommend them. These guys are pros.

High praise coming from someone who built such a magnificent house. Thank you!

Shed installation

The Shed Installer Guys assembled my shed. The crew arrived on time and were very professional. The installation went well and was very happy with the outcome. Price was very competitive. Will definitely recommend. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review, we're thankful!

sue
sue

gazebo

Shawn and his team are a powerhouse. They professionally installed my gazebo within hours. I was very satisfied with the customer
care that Matthew, Shawn and his team provided. The gazebo looks amazing! I would highly recommend using this power team.

Glad we could help, it looks great!

Vincent
Vincent
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shed foundation (concrete)

Excellent job. They were confident in what they were doing. My old concrete wasn’t done properly and they demolished the old and replaced with a new one.

Highly recommended.

Let this be a lesson to others that many people who say they can give you a good concrete pad fail to live up to standards. Glad we got it sorted out for you, sorry you had to go through that with the first one.

gary.s
gary.s
2 reviews Concord, ON

design and build a base and a ramp and install a shed on an existing cracked concrete platform.

Design and build a base and a ramp and install a shed on an existing cracked concrete platform. All this work was done in one day. These guys worked non stop from the time they arrived, took no breaks, in the sweltering heat until finished; transformed an unsightly messy view to a beautiful addition to our backyard. Promised to finish the job the same day and they delivered. Very professional and courteous, no mess was left behind. Job well done. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind remarks, it was a fun project to be a part of, thank you for the pizza, it was delicious after a long days work.

mboto
mboto

Concrete Pad and Shed Assembly/Install

Very happy with Matt and his team. The concrete work top notch, and Matt is artist finisher. For those not familiar with the process, I can assure you they do things the right way--here's why:
-on-site built solid framing with support to avoid heaving
-proper dig depth to ensure a level pad with proper height to ground
-gravel bed compacted, with reinforcing wire mesh
-pre-mix concrete from a reputable company
As noted above, finishing is superb and pad has cured perfectly.

Matt is easy to work with and flexible with shed options. He provides good advice on shed brands, and can pick-up and install if you like. I purchased my shed on my own, and coordinated delivery with him.

All in, I'm very pleased with the work, the pricing is fair based on the quality of work and they left the place spotless. Highly recommend.

Marcello

Thank you Marcello for the warm compliments. I'll never forget being described as an old Italian guy when it comes to concrete finishing by an Italian with family in the business. I glow when I think about that comment. Thank you for the privilege of executing your shed project for you!

Matthew

Erin
Erin

build playset

Efficient professional work. Price was good. Thank you! We are so happy we didn't have to spend two whole weekends building this ourselves! These guys got it done in half a day.

We love what we do, only to happy to help!

Bahman Y.
Bahman Y.
1 review Aurora, ON

10/10 Lifetime Shed Installation

The shed installer guys are really experts in shed installation. They made a great concrete base and installed a Costco Lifetime 12' X 8.5' shed. They started on time and did a great job for us. The result was absolutely satisfying. I would recommend them for installation of any type of sheds.

Thank you so much for your compliments!

More about The Shed Installer Guys

All sheds and bases come with a 3 year warranty on installation integrity. I know Shed's, and have expert knowledge on how to provide you with the ideal foundation. Whether it be concrete or wood, both options will provide your shed with a sturdy foundation throughout it's life. Concrete has the advantage that it's 100% animal proof, it can also be made closer to level with the ground, and will last for 30+ years. My wood foundations are developed to provide cost advantage all the while maintaining integrity against animals and wear and tear. While they are not 100% animal proof, they are highly resistant! They are also low to the ground, only about 7", less than the average step. They will last 20+ years.

I have always had attention to detail as is proved by my reviews here on HomeStars and other places on the web. What brings me joy and pleasure is doing the best job I can for you. I pride myself on providing the highest quality service for all your shed need's, I have seen a lot of wood bases and concrete bases built by other guys, far more often than not they are not perfectly level, not square, lack attractiveness, and are often not custom sized for your shed. I build all my bases with care, a lot of attention goes into building a foundation that is just right for your model shed, I put a lot of care into all the details.

I am the lead installer for Costco display shed’s, And a lead installer for Lowe’s and The Home Depot’s Display sheds and play sets in Southern Ontario. I have installed hundreds of these sheds and play set’s for these stores and for the homeowner’s that buy them for their backyards. No one is more familiar with the installation of these products in Canada then me, I take pride in my work, I guarantee that your shed or play set will be assembled perfectly. Our rates are 2 x lower then at big box stores like Lowe’s and are installed by someone with far more experience! We also provide Playset and Gazebo assembly!

We cover Toronto, as far west as Hamilton, as far east as Oshawa, and as far north as Newmarket. We will travel further for a $50 - $100 travel expense