The Shed Installer Guys

The Shed Installer Guys

Reviews for The Shed Installer Guys

Aleks
Aleks

Shed assembly and shed base

I selected them due to the overwhelmingly high ratings here on Homestars and I could not be happier. Precise, communicative with an excellent work ethic, they were able to complete the job on time with no discrepancy from the quote. When they were finished there was a small issue with a door piece from the vendor and once we sourced it a few weeks later they made good on their promise to re-install the new piece for free. I liked that there were no delays in texts or calls and you could always reach them. I would not go anywhere else and would recommend them unequivocally.

Thank you for taking time out to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it!!

Reza
Reza

Shed installation

Shed was instaled professionaly on a wooden base they made. Finished job was very clean, wooden base was made very nicely and looks beautiful. Cost was also competitive and fair. Thank you very much I hundred percent recommend them.

Thank you for the expresso and the appreciation for our work. it was a pleasure!

Alan W.
Alan W.

Building and installation of Wood Shed

Professional work and courteous people. Very happy with assembly of shed, clean up, and the constructed base. The wood shed required more work for assembly. Save yourself hours of frustration and difficulty assembling on own. Would highly recommend!

Thank you! The cedar sheds made by Out Door Living today are always so beautiful to see installed in peoples yards.

SS
SS

Shed installation with concrete platform

I’m so glad we used this company for our shed. They were able to recommend and bring the best shed for our needs. They also removed the old broken concrete pieces we had in that location. They worked efficiently and cleanly and ensured the shed placement met city bylaws. The shed adds value and privacy to our property in addition to the yard storage. We would definitely recommend this company. They are hard working and knowledgeable!

Thank you! We had fun.

Angela
Angela

Garden Sun Shed 12' x 12'

Matthew and his Shed Installer team were extremely professional, efficient and polite. They were prompt and on schedule with the installation and were great with clean up as well. Wouldn't hesitate to work with them again in the future. I can see why the manufacturer recommends them. I am expecting to enjoy my shed for many years : )

As I told you, we had a good time on your project. It was a lot of fun. Enjoy your beautiful sunshed, you made and excellent choice!

Sudesh Aggarwal in Old Toronto
Sudesh Aggarwal in Old Toronto

Shed Installation

Reliable, responsible, expert and committed to completion of job as promised. We are very pleased with the service, will gladly recommend Matthew and his Team to friends and family. Exceptional customer service skills, very impressive. Keep up the good work Matthew.

Thank you for being such wonderful caring customers! It was a wonderful experience.

Luv R.
Luv R.

Shed installation and concrete pad foundation

Matt the owner guided the whole process smoothly from start to finish, from recommending various types of sheds to providing sound advice on shed placement. Once the official form was filled out to confirm the installation date, everything went perfectly. He and his team were prompt and left the yard (and our great new shed!) spotless. I highly recommend them, they really know their sheds!

Thank you for sharing your experience, we love what we do.

Rob & Cora in Vaughan
Rob & Cora in Vaughan

Shed

We were very happy with the shed installation. Sean and his wife installed our shed in about 3 hours. They were very professional and cleaned up after they were done. We will be calling them again to come back and install our gazebo next year. We would recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you Rob, we'll see you again next year!

Amy in Davisville
Amy in Davisville

Shed installed in midtown

I ordered a prefab shed from Outdoor Living Today through Home Depot. OLT recommended the Shed Installer Guys to build the shed. Matt called back right away in response to my email with a very reasonable quote.

Matt and his two builders were respectful and tidy, and they did a good and careful job building the shed. They also installed a rail tie foundation for the shed (they also offer concrete pad foundations), trimmed a tree branch that was hanging over the site (with my permission), caulked the shed roof to make it waterproof, installed a cedar lattice skirt to keep the critters out, and, finally, they did a great job cleaning up the site when they stopped work.

All in all, I am very happy with their work and would not hesitate to recommend The Shed Installer Guys.

Thanks Amy, it was fun seeing how much you guys enjoyed the shed.

Amf in Old Toronto
Amf in Old Toronto

First Gazebo and then a Shed

They installed a Gazebo and did a fantastic job. Four weeks later they installed a shed with a base. The work was just as good. — fast and very, very neat. It is a pleasure to deal with such professionals.

Thank you!

More about The Shed Installer Guys

All sheds and bases come with a 3 year warranty on installation integrity. I know Shed's, and have expert knowledge on how to provide you with the ideal foundation. Whether it be concrete or wood, both options will provide your shed with a sturdy foundation throughout it's life. Concrete has the advantage that it's 100% animal proof, it can also be made closer to level with the ground, and will last for 30+ years. My wood foundations are developed to provide cost advantage all the while maintaining integrity against animals and wear and tear. While they are not 100% animal proof, they are highly resistant! They are also low to the ground, only about 7", less than the average step. They will last 20+ years.

I have always had attention to detail as is proved by my reviews here on HomeStars and other places on the web. What brings me joy and pleasure is doing the best job I can for you. I pride myself on providing the highest quality service for all your shed need's, I have seen a lot of wood bases and concrete bases built by other guys, far more often than not they are not perfectly level, not square, lack attractiveness, and are often not custom sized for your shed. I build all my bases with care, a lot of attention goes into building a foundation that is just right for your model shed, I put a lot of care into all the details.

I am the lead installer for Costco display shed’s, And a lead installer for Lowe’s and The Home Depot’s Display sheds and play sets in Southern Ontario. I have installed hundreds of these sheds and play set’s for these stores and for the homeowner’s that buy them for their backyards. No one is more familiar with the installation of these products in Canada then me, I take pride in my work, I guarantee that your shed or play set will be assembled perfectly. Our rates are 2 x lower then at big box stores like Lowe’s and are installed by someone with far more experience! We also provide Playset and Gazebo assembly!

We cover Toronto, as far west as Hamilton, as far east as Oshawa, and as far north as Newmarket. We will travel further for a $50 - $100 travel expense