The Shed Installer Guys

The Shed Installer Guys

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for The Shed Installer Guys

Shed Construction

Nick constructed my Outdoor Living Today 8 ft x 4 ft Spacesaver Shed very well and efficiently. He was very communicative and was happy to make adjustments when I requested them.

Thanks Kevin!

Mike
Mike

Cement base and shed installation

Matt and his colleague did a great job. They came on Wednesday to build the cement base. Originally they told us they’d be back on Friday to install the shed but due to a change of plans actually worked on Sunday. Great attention to detail, cleaned up all packaging and other material - except for the shed itself, you would not know they had been here.

Thanks Michael, it was a joy and a pleasure

Canmed2000
Canmed2000

Shed

I learned of The Shed Installer Guys from a work colleague, searched HomeStars and discovered top rated reviews for them. I am truly pleased with the installation from start to finish in about 5 hours. The base is solid and looks good. The shed went up with quick ease altogether faaaaar better then if I had had to do it. The cost was worth my time and sanity. Thank you to these guys.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I wish more people did. Thank you!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

7x7 shed

Perfect. Just the way I would like my shed to be positioned and installed. Matt was so kind enough to show me a good spot to placed the shed. I recommended them to one of our neighbor as they were asking who installed my shed.

Thanks Brian!

Michael
Michael

Shed and fence demo and installation

I got in touch with Matthew after reading some of the reviews on his company. I was looking to demo the existing fence and shed, and replace and install a new cedar fence and shed with a new concrete base. He responded to emails and returned calls promptly, provided a detailed breakdown of costs, and his opinion on what sheds would be appropriate for my space. Matthew was easy to work with, and showed up at the time he said he would, and finished within the time promised (two full days). I would be happy to recommend The Shed Installer Guys to my family or friends looking for shed installation services.

Thank you Michael for your review. You were also great to work with, thank you for the business!

James
James

Shed installation

Great service start to finish.

Very professional throughout the job which was completed on time as promised.

Installation looks fantastic, very happy with the Shed Installer Guys.

Will recommend to friends!

Thank you!

Shed installation

Very happy with the work Matt and the Shed Installer Guys team provided. They showed up on time, got straight to work, and wrapped up when they said they would. No surprises, no issues. Exactly what we were looking for in a contractor as part of our larger backyard renovation. Upon completion Matt gave me the manual/warranty information, asked if I had any questions and ensured I was happy with everything. If you're looking for a thorough, straight shooting and reliable team for your next shed project, call The Shed Installer Guys. Thanks again team.

Thanks Kevin. It was a pleasure.

Aleks
Aleks

Shed assembly and shed base

I selected them due to the overwhelmingly high ratings here on Homestars and I could not be happier. Precise, communicative with an excellent work ethic, they were able to complete the job on time with no discrepancy from the quote. When they were finished there was a small issue with a door piece from the vendor and once we sourced it a few weeks later they made good on their promise to re-install the new piece for free. I liked that there were no delays in texts or calls and you could always reach them. I would not go anywhere else and would recommend them unequivocally.

Thank you for taking time out to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it!!

Reza
Reza

Shed installation

Shed was instaled professionaly on a wooden base they made. Finished job was very clean, wooden base was made very nicely and looks beautiful. Cost was also competitive and fair. Thank you very much I hundred percent recommend them.

Thank you for the expresso and the appreciation for our work. it was a pleasure!

Alan W.
Alan W.

Building and installation of Wood Shed

Professional work and courteous people. Very happy with assembly of shed, clean up, and the constructed base. The wood shed required more work for assembly. Save yourself hours of frustration and difficulty assembling on own. Would highly recommend!

Thank you! The cedar sheds made by Out Door Living today are always so beautiful to see installed in peoples yards.

More about The Shed Installer Guys

All sheds and bases come with a 3 year warranty on installation integrity. I know Shed's, and have expert knowledge on how to provide you with the ideal foundation. Whether it be concrete or wood, both options will provide your shed with a sturdy foundation throughout it's life. Concrete has the advantage that it's 100% animal proof, it can also be made closer to level with the ground, and will last for 30+ years. My wood foundations are developed to provide cost advantage all the while maintaining integrity against animals and wear and tear. While they are not 100% animal proof, they are highly resistant! They are also low to the ground, only about 7", less than the average step. They will last 20+ years.

I have always had attention to detail as is proved by my reviews here on HomeStars and other places on the web. What brings me joy and pleasure is doing the best job I can for you. I pride myself on providing the highest quality service for all your shed need's, I have seen a lot of wood bases and concrete bases built by other guys, far more often than not they are not perfectly level, not square, lack attractiveness, and are often not custom sized for your shed. I build all my bases with care, a lot of attention goes into building a foundation that is just right for your model shed, I put a lot of care into all the details.

I am the lead installer for Costco display shed’s, And a lead installer for Lowe’s and The Home Depot’s Display sheds and play sets in Southern Ontario. I have installed hundreds of these sheds and play set’s for these stores and for the homeowner’s that buy them for their backyards. No one is more familiar with the installation of these products in Canada then me, I take pride in my work, I guarantee that your shed or play set will be assembled perfectly. Our rates are 2 x lower then at big box stores like Lowe’s and are installed by someone with far more experience! We also provide Playset and Gazebo assembly!

We cover Toronto, as far west as Hamilton, as far east as Oshawa, and as far north as Newmarket. We will travel further for a $50 - $100 travel expense