The Shed Installer Guys

Reviews for The Shed Installer Guys

derrickdsouza0819
derrickdsouza0819

Shed installation

Great service, work, communication. Installed a couple days earlier than my original scheduled booking with them.

Mark
Mark

Pergola

Matt and his team were great and worked quick. They came on time and got to work right away. Cleanup was also amazing

Like always Mark, it was a privilege to do work for you. Enjoy the Pergola we hooked you up with from Out Door Living Today.

Lifetime shed install

I usually do not bother to write reviews but I signed up just for this. Amazing crew and highlly skilled in their trade. They installed Costco lifetime 10x8 shed just in 90mins. Highly recommended even if the wait time is long. Reasonable price and clean job.

Your gratitude and review is much appreciated, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with Sean's crew.

Rob
Rob

Installed a Shed

They worked with pride!! Very meticulous!
Great job!!! Great service! On Timesnd very polite!!

Thanks guys!

Thank you Renata, I've installed well over 1000 Lifetime sheds and only 3 rules were parts missing, not a bad track record, happy I was able to get you parts that day. Thanks again, was so happy to meet you and install your concrete pad and shed!

Renata in Milton
Renata in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Garden Shed

The workmanship and professionalism was excellent. Matthew and his crew did an excellent job despite the awkward terrain and even dealt with missing pieces from the Lifetime shed to complete the project on time. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Renata, thank you for being so fun to work with. Just want to mention to anyone who is worried that Lifetime is unreliable, I've opened well over 1000 Lifetime boxes and in the process yours was only the third box I had an issue with.

1 review Milton, ON

Gazebos installation

Called Matthew to make appointment. Sean and his team (three persons altogether) finished installation in three hours. They are nice people to deal with. SOJAG Gazebos Costco floor version 12' X 10'. Happy with their work.

Thank you for reviewing our services, we appreciate you taking the time!

Jesse
Jesse

8'x10' shed installed with base

The Shed Installer Guys recommended the right shed and then picked it up and installed it. They did a great job and provided exactly what we were looking for.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Cedarshed Rancher Install

Matthew and The Shed Installer Guys not only got me the best Cedarshed pricing possible but delivered on everything they promised, on time. I would suggest using The Shed Installer Guys for any shed installation! I will be using this team again one day and I cannot give a stronger review.

Thanks Chris, gotta love the loo and the smell of a cedar shed.

craig h.
craig h.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lifetime Shed install with wood base

Matthew and his partner came by on a Sunday to do the install. The entire job took a little under 6 hours. The wood base and the shed both look excellent. After seeing all of the work and equipment that was involved in building a wood base and installing the shed, I'm glad that I hired the Shed Installer Guys to do it for me. The cost was very reasonable for the work that was done. It was worth every penny.

Thanks Craig!

LindaB.
LindaB.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Building animal proof garbage she'd.

Matt was very helpful sorting how to build under and prevent animal entry. He recommended a great shed. They took down our old structure and did a very thorough job, plus all cleaned up.We are super happy with the attention to detail and the whole look of the finished product. We definitely will be getting our next project done by them.

More about The Shed Installer Guys

All sheds and bases come with a 3 year warranty on installation integrity. I know Shed's, and have expert knowledge on how to provide you with the ideal foundation. Whether it be concrete or wood, both options will provide your shed with a sturdy foundation throughout it's life. Concrete has the advantage that it's 100% animal proof, it can also be made closer to level with the ground, and will last for 30+ years. My wood foundations are developed to provide cost advantage all the while maintaining integrity against animals and wear and tear. While they are not 100% animal proof, they are highly resistant! They are also low to the ground, only about 7", less than the average step. They will last 20+ years.

I have always had attention to detail as is proved by my reviews here on HomeStars and other places on the web. What brings me joy and pleasure is doing the best job I can for you. I pride myself on providing the highest quality service for all your shed need's, I have seen a lot of wood bases and concrete bases built by other guys, far more often than not they are not perfectly level, not square, lack attractiveness, and are often not custom sized for your shed. I build all my bases with care, a lot of attention goes into building a foundation that is just right for your model shed, I put a lot of care into all the details.

I am the lead installer for Costco display shed’s, And a lead installer for Lowe’s and The Home Depot’s Display sheds and play sets in Southern Ontario. I have installed hundreds of these sheds and play set’s for these stores and for the homeowner’s that buy them for their backyards. No one is more familiar with the installation of these products in Canada then me, I take pride in my work, I guarantee that your shed or play set will be assembled perfectly. Our rates are 2 x lower then at big box stores like Lowe’s and are installed by someone with far more experience! We also provide Playset and Gazebo assembly!

We cover Toronto, as far west as Hamilton, as far east as Oshawa, and as far north as Newmarket. We will travel further for a $50 - $100 travel expense