The Shed Installer Guys

Toronto ON M6H 3J1

Gazebos & Sheds
The Shed Installer Guys

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for The Shed Installer Guys

Shed and slab in backyard

Used shed installer guys for my new shed and concrete slab. The execution of it was awesome!

Thanks

Teresa
Teresa

Shed Installation

I wanted a hassle free company that could dismantle, deliver and install a shed and these guys fit the bill. Pricing is reasonable and honest. I appreciated the professionalism and good advice. Mathew was responsive and timely with his quote and his team, Marcus and Pablo were courteous and diligent with their work. All work areas were tidy. We had an old metal shed dismantled, a wooden foundation built and a Lifetime shed assembled all in one day! Highly recommend this company!

Thank you Teresa!

shed

Marcus and Pablo took down previous shed, build a new wood foundation before installing a new shed. They worked all day and cleaned up everything, and taking away the old shed. Checked with me at certain stages to ensure work was progressing as I wanted.
Would definitely recommend this team and company. Very happy with the finished project..

Thank you!

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Shed and Base Installation

I had a base and shed installation by The Shed Installer Guys and I was very pleased with there work. Pablo and Marcus came and installed my shed in a timely manner and where very professional. I would highly recommended this company.

Thanks Anne!

Andy_Whitby
Andy_Whitby
12 reviews Whitby, ON

Lifetime 8x10 Shed Assembly

Others have posted pictures of Lifetime sheds so I'll skip that, but I did want to commend Matthew and his team for doing such a great job!

I already had an 8x10 foundation, and I had purchased a Lifetime shed so the job was to simply install and remove an old shed.

The workers were polite, they worked hard and they packaged up everything very nicely. Not that there are many choices for shed installation but The Shed Installer Guys price was very fair, and I saw a bit of a low score on responsiveness...well that is fairly accurate but it wasn't so slow to be an issue and I think they are just very busy.

Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you, I don't always check my HomeStars leads, I gravitate more towards phone calls and emails, hence the lower responsiveness score at the moment. Thanks for the feedback.

SungHi in Toronto
SungHi in Toronto

Backyard shed installation

I purchased a 12x8 Cabana Shed from The Shed Installer Guys. The installation was done in less than a day and the shed looks beautiful.

Thank you SungHi, you have a beautiful backyard!

Anonymous
Anonymous
6 reviews King City, ON

Great experience with Lifetime shed purchase and installation

I've hired Shed Installer Guys to install lifetime shed 8 feet by 5 feet on the concrete base. After being dissapointed with a large store offer of sheds and their installation options, I decided to search for another shed and another installer. I've found a shed I like on the Shed Installer Guys web site. Because Shed Installer Guys were also providing a base, and clear product specification and installation pricing and timelines, I decided to engage them. I am very happy I did! The Shed Installer guys did a great job, built a concrete base on a very hot day yet they did it fast and beautifully and they also cleaned everything after them. The shed looks cute and fits nicely in my yard. I am recommending Shed Installer Guys because of high quality installation, their experience, large choice of sheds, their respect of timelines, and excellent service. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you, Matthew to you and your team for this installation and great work!

Thank you!

Vito in Toronto
Vito in Toronto

New shed & concrete pad installation + remove old shed & base

Had an old shed and old concrete, block and wood base removed and a new Lifetime (12.5' X 8') shed installed on top of a new extra large concrete base. The company was easy to deal with and crew were easy going and they kept areas clean. The end result was as promised and on time, I'm very happy with the result. I would recommend this company.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Lifetime shed with concrete pad and demo of old garage

Matt and his crew did a great job with the removal of my old garage and installed the perfect lifetime shed to go with a nice and clean looking concrete pad. Thanks and great job guys.

Steve in Etobicoke.

Thanks Steve

DenR
DenR

Shed installation including concrete pad

The number one thing that I liked was the upfront communication. The shed was delayed due to issues at the manufacturer but Matthew was updating me via phone and text regularly.

As for the work, the concrete base installed in a fairly challenging place in my backyard (under two pine trees and lots of roots) was done perfectly. Quality and experienced work. The guys who installed the shed arrived on time and were fully completed in under 3 hours. They provided a full explanation on the shed including the shelving, water tightness, warranty etc.

Very happy with the shed and the company. Pricing is competitive and even lower than other companies I looked at.

Thanks Denver, appreciated you're patience as we rectified the wrong shed being shipped.

More about The Shed Installer Guys

We are here to simplify the shed buying and installation experience. Experts on what brands and models are the best each year, we will guide you to the right product that best meets your needs. A product you can trust in that will provide you with many years of worry free backyard storage.

We have been specializing in shed foundations for more than a decade. Whether it be concrete or wood, we will deliver a reliable base that looks great and is built to last. Concrete has the advantage of being animal proof, it can be made with a lower profile to the ground, and will last for 30+ years maintenance-free. Our wood foundations are developed to provide a cost effective option while maintaining integrity against animals, and the wear and tear from the elements. While they are not 100% animal proof, they are highly resistant! We have designed them to be low to the ground, only about 7", less than the average step. They will last 20+ years.

We have always had attention to detail, as is clear in our reviews on HomeStars, Google, Yellow Pages and other places on the web. What brings us joy and pleasure is doing the best job we can for you. We only hire the best to bring you the best, each is fully trained and most have been with us for many years. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service for all your shed need's. We have seen a lot of wood bases and concrete bases built by other companies, far more often than not they are not perfectly level, square, or custom sized for your shed and lack attractiveness. A lot of attention goes into the details of building a foundation that is just right for your model of shed. It’s one of the biggest mistakes one can make when hiring someone to install their shed foundation. Countless times we see how poorly constructed bases fail, and many times homeowners call us to rip out a foundation because it is falling apart after just a couple years or they choose to live with a failing base in order to save the cost of having it rebuilt.

We are the exclusive shed company that is trusted to build the display sheds for Costco and Lowe's in Southern Ontario. We have installed thousands of these sheds for these stores and for the homeowner’s that buy them for their backyards. No one is more familiar with the installation and these products in Canada then us. We take pride in our work, and it show's. We guarantee that your shed, play set or gazebo will be assembled professionally and we back that up with a lifetime warranty on our workmanship.

Our rates are lower then the big box stores and are installed by someone with far more experience! Why have a sub-contractor or handyman that may not have ever built a shed in their life do your installation? They certainly don’t specialize in shed foundations, we know because we have ripped many of them out soon after they left.

Our primary coverage area is the Greater Toronto area, as far west as Hamilton, east to Oshawa, and north to Newmarket. We will travel further for a travel expense, please contact us for more information.