Alliance Paving

David Dias in Cambridge
David Dias in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

driveway paving

I used Alliance Paving a few weeks ago to do my driveway and was very pleased to see how much above and beyond they went to do my driveway prefect. They didn't cut corners, spent a great amount of additional time to make sure there was no lines or bumps on my driveway, also they made sure that the water actually drained properly and didn't puddle on top of the asphalt. I will recommend this company to anyone that needs their driveway paved . Thank you very much for the great price as well Joe. David Dias

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Asphalt Driveway Paving

I don't go out of my way to write reviews for businesses often but that's usually because most companies these days don't go out of their way to do the best job possible for you.

After getting numerous quotes (and by numerous, I mean my fingers got tired of dialing numbers or writing emails) for driveway paving, I was jaded by either the lack of response, outrageous prices or just bad business practices some companies out there seem to have.

Alliance Paving was the exception. Joe was fantastic to deal with. From the get go he was prompt, courteous, aggressively priced and above all else, stuck to his word and went above and beyond.

I would highly recommend Alliance Paving