Garage Door Expert

Reviews for Garage Door Expert

ahmadsajad
ahmadsajad

Garage Door Repair

We had a garage door opener malfunction. Their technician reached our house within an hour. Promptly fixes the issue and suggested preventative maintenance. Very professional and reasonable prices. Should highly recommend to anyone

Thank you! Glad you liked our service! Our doorexpert team do their best to meet every customer needs.

adamghazi61
adamghazi61

Service

Alex was very helpful and replace the sensor and all the weels , everything seems to be working

Thank you for a nice review! Doorexpert team do our best to meet customers needs.

Brandon
Brandon

Garage door

He came out. Did a wonderful job very quickly and had a courteous demeanor. 10/10 would recommend him to my friends and family.

Thank you sir for a great review. Doorexpert team

fonz
fonz

Garage Repair

Garage cable came undone and it was fixed quickly in 5 minutes. He came within 30 minutes of my call. Fast work and fast response.

Thank you for a good review. Doorexpert team

nk
nk
1 review , ON

Garage door

The person was very professional and he solved the problem within 15 mins. I would recommend his services.

Thank you for sharp review. Doorexpert team wish you happy new year

oldowl555
oldowl555
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fixed garage door problem.

We called the master Alex on January 2, he arrived the same day with all the necessary tools and repaired our gates. He also offered a small improvement that would help the gate work even better. We are very satisfied.

Thank you very much for useful review! Our team do the best we can to make sure customers are happy. Doorexpert team wish you a happy new year!

S. K.
S. K.

Garage Door repair

I am very satisfied with the service. It is fast and reliable. I will definitely refer it to friends and family.

Thank you very much for a positive review! It is our goal to make customers happy!! Happy new year from garage door expert team!!

Kami
Kami

Garage door service

I had some alignment issues with my garage door and I was looking for someone to fix the problems for a reasonable price.

Luckily I found Garage Door Expert, the gentleman reached my home at preset time and fixed the issues in 10 to 15 minutes. The best part is he did not ask for more money and he also gave me some useful tips for preventive maintenance.
I highly recommend this company to anyone.
Kamran from Mississauga

Thank you for a great review!!! We do our best to make sure proper job is done. Our team wish you and your family happy, safe new year!!! Garage door experts

Joanne J.
Joanne J.

Fixing garage door handle.

The work was done promptly and efficiently . I was able to get an appointment right away.

Thank you for great review! Our team wish you happy new year!!

Leonard
Leonard

Garage Door Repair

I am a very happy customer with the service I received today with a garage door that would not close with broken cables and rusted wheels. Garage Door Expert showed up on time, did excellent work quickly allowing me to keep my appointments today.

We do our best to meet expectations of customers. Our team doorexpert wish you happy holiday!

More about Garage Door Expert

Garage Door Sale, Inspection, Installation & Maintenance – All Under One Roof We can fix garage door for you, our team was trained professionally to satisfy your needs and insured. Our technicians trained to fix residential and commercial garage doors and openers, also we replace new garage doors. Please call ...