Clivia Lawn Care Services

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Clivia Lawn Care Services

Reviews for Clivia Lawn Care Services

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service

After a string of bad service providers I was worried when I could not cut my lawn anymore. I hired Clivia and have to say I am really happy with the service, my lawn looks professionally cut and trimmed, there is no way I could have done it this well myself.
Thank you guys.

Unreliable, dishonest and unscrupulous company

BEWARE and stay away from Clivia Lawn Care and it's owner Sam Ma. He's a cunning and dishonest sales man that does not deliver on what his company promises. Initially you agree to his lawn care seasonal package, which includes, fertilizing, weed control and insect control from the months of April to October. Sam tells you his staff will make a visit 4 times a month to maintain your lawn, but they don't show up at all. They showed up for maybe 2 minutes, sprinkled the fertilizer and never showed up for the next two months. How can you charge your customers when your company does not perform any of the work that was outlined and agreed upon. I unfortunately recommended them to a family member who also displeased with their services and regret ever hiring them to begin with. Sam's customer service is horrible, he will demand all the money when the work is not done. My lawn has not improved and weed is still growing rampant. I felt robbed and completely taken advantage by Clivia Lawn Care.