CLIVIA LAWN CARE

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  CLIVIA LAWN CARE

Reviews for CLIVIA LAWN CARE

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service

After a string of bad service providers I was worried when I could not cut my lawn anymore. I hired Clivia and have to say I am really happy with the service, my lawn looks professionally cut and trimmed, there is no way I could have done it this well myself.
Thank you guys.

LAWN CARE

I have tried several different lawn care services in the past with little success. I have now switched to CLIVIA, and have enjoyed a well maintained, weed-free lawn for the past 10 years. They provide great advice for care and maintenance. They have also proven to be very consistent and reliable. CLIVIA goes above and beyond ordinary lawn care, and I have already recommended CLIVIA to my friends and family. The consensus is that CLIVIA provides top tier professional lawn care service, and is considered a sound investment in preserving the value of your property.