AquaCare Pools

Reviews for AquaCare Pools

Dilip A.
Dilip A.

Swimming pool opening

Very efficient and honest. They opened my pool and cleaned it properly. Polite and friendly guys

Thank you so much, this review is greatly appreciated!

MARY C.
MARY C.

Pool opening and closing. AND pool servicing and biweekly maintenance.

Very professional and they are always willing to answer questions and concerns. Have called them many times due to a problem that I didn’t know what to do ( a light or something coming on) and they would guide me through the problem so that I could resolve. Or would explain what the blinking light meant. Lol. Always so patient explaining all my at times dumb questions.

Outstanding customer service 24/7!

Thank you! It truly means a lot to us for taking the time to inform others of the service AquaCare Pools provides. We appreciate your business and are always here to service your pool needs.

Hagop
Hagop
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

pool service

Mathew always exceeds my expectations, the weekly service is one of the best investments I made. His knowledge of the equipment, his meeting of timlines and commitment to customer service is throwback to the days when quality meant something. I would highly recommend this company

Angus
Angus
1 review , ON

Swimming pool maintenance

They took good care of my swimming pool last year, this year I have them to help on my pool maintenance again.

Libby
Libby

Outstanding Pool Service!

After dealing with numerous useless and horrible pool companies in the Vaughan area, I was so grateful and relieved to hire AcquaCare Pools. They have been servicing my pool for the last 3 years and it’s been the best investment!! They are professional, efficient and courteous, they are truly the BEST in the business. You will not find a better company in the Vaughan area, trust me on that as I’ve gone through a few of them in the last decade.
Their prices are reasonable and they provide the absolute most outstanding service. I highly recommend AcquaCare Pools. You will not find better service in the industry!!

Vincent
Vincent
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pool cleaning and maintenance

After very poor service from the company that installed our pool I called Aquacare. Matt and his team are responsive to our pool maintenance needs. They communicate what they are going to do and then always go above and beyond in servicing us.

bb
bb
1 review Aurora, ON

Pool maintenance, repairs

Our first pool. Matt and his team are informative, professional and courteous. They are 100% reliable, attending when promised and always available in the event of a query. We have them opening the pool, maintenance and closing. We also wanted to buy some new equipment and they advised us throughout, completed the installation on time and in budget. Very very highly recommended.

More about AquaCare Pools

Welcome to AquaCare Pools,

OUR GOAL
To provide PROFESSIONAL & PROMPT service so your pool season is enjoyed to its fullest with no headaches involved. We understand that our main focus is to provide quality and reliable services to all of our customers. Our goal is to continue to provide the same quality service as we give to our pool in our own backyard, as we will do for yours. We strive on continuing to expand our knowledge in the pool service industry and continue to attend pool operators courses and any other new knowledge we can get our hands on! We strive to provide the best service to keep you happy so we can develop a long lasting relationship for the years to come.

WHY CHOOSE US
- Loyal & Respectful
- Professional & Reliable Family Business
- 10+ year experience as Pool Technician
- Certified Pool Operator
- TSSA Licensed Gas Technician (Legal Heater Servicing)
- Hayward Training Course
-Zodiac Academy Technical Training
- Lowest price on Equipment and Chemicals
- Best price for the service you receive

- Open & Closing