RES Plumbing

Reviews for RES Plumbing

Rich
Rich

Replace water main value

The job was done quick and neat. Demitri, the plumber was friendly and very helpful. He answered all the questions that I had.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback!

Replace water meter valve in finished basement

Demitri did an excellent job. He provided a quote upfront (no surprises) and arrived on time. He was very efficient and thorough from start to finish....from turning off the water at the curb stop to ensuring no leaks or mess at the end. I'm very happy.

Thank you for a great review!

Modica81
Modica81

Movement of pipes in living room/kitchen

Professional and fairly priced. Do the job well and are always courteous. They know their stuff and worked with me to get the job done right.

Thank you for a great review.

boyaniv in Maple
boyaniv in Maple
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

We had Demitri to do our pluming for our 2 bathrooms on the main floor. He upgraded the pipes to the proper size and changed all the old pipes to meet the current building code. His crew completed the work in less than 3 days. They worked with us to customize the plan in order for us to have our dream bathrooms. We are very satisfied with the work and will call them when we do the next renovation.

Thank you for trusting us with your project Boyan, it was our pleasure.

Vinny
Vinny
1 review Caledon, ON

Washroom vanity toilet and bathtub install

Always on time, fair price and great work. Dimitri does excellent work, will continue to recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for kind words, was my pleasure.

Igor s.
Igor s.

Drain Replacement, Backwater Valve Installation,Sump Pump Installation

Dmitry and his team did a super job using pipe burst technology to replace my 125 yr old clay drainpipe and install a city subsidy-eligible backwater valve. Dmitry answered all my questions promptly and clearly and offered to assist with the City paperwork. His team arranged for, and executed, this work on short notice once I had chosen his team - and they did a super job on site cleanup. I sought quotes from others, including one of the big city companies - they were evasive and uninformative and spent time trying to tear others down. Not Dmitry - he focused on the work, professionalism, promptness and customer satisfaction.I wiil recommending him to others.

Thank you, we were happy to make it right the first time.

More about RES Plumbing

RES Plumbing is a small family owned business located in Maple ON. We offer professional, reliable and affordable plumbing installation and repair services in the GTA. We take pride in the work we do, give us the opportunity, and we will go above and beyond your expectations to solve your ...