HomeStars  >  Roofing in Whitby  >  Mint Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Mint Roofing Ltd.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I compared a lot of roofers in the Durham region last summer before my neighbour referred me to Chris and Mint Roofing. After meeting with Chris it was clear that his expertise level and his commitment to doing things the right way was first-rate. Chris could not have been more friendly or professional and went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure customer satisfaction, even going so far as to help me with a broken household appliance that came up in conversation, quickly diagnosing and fixing the problem on the spot. Chris and his team did a great job on my roof and delivered exactly as advertised. Highly recommended!

Mark from Brooklin

Mark,

I'm so grateful to have such great clients. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our company.
It was a pleasure working for you and hope that you enjoy the new roof!!

William in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Our roof, like many others in the area, had reached it's end of life. Chris was not the first to quote on our roof but of all them we received his came with the most detailed information about the product, process and expectations. His professionalism and confidence had me at ease and at the end of it all I could not be happier with the results.

Cheers to Chris and crew for a job well done!

William

I would like to thank you for your business and the kind review.
Yes your roof was due and we're very thankful that you selected Mint Roofing Ltd to do the work.
Great to hear that you now have peace of mind when it comes to the roof and that 50 year GAF Warranty protects your investment for decades to come.

Janet
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Chris Knott and his crew were exceedingly professional and competent throughout the whole installation of our new roof. We were referred to Chris by friends of ours and we would not hesitate to recommend Mint Roofing to those in need of a new roof. In fact, having lived in our neighbourhood for 13 years, we have already recommended his services to several of our friends and neighbours. Where Chris excelled was in the area of customer service, communication and his obvious care for his employees. That sets him apart from other roofing companies we have dealt with in the past. We are two very satisfied and happy customers.

Janet

Janet,

Thank you for the kind review.
We work really hard to ensure our clients are satisfied and I'm very happy to hear that you're pleased with our efforts.
Hope you enjoy the new roof and look forward to working on your homes windows this year.

Alan
2 reviews Whitby, ON

As with most homes in our area, the shingles reached a point of wear "where" they needed replacing. We (and our neigbours) invested months investigating the right company for us, through which we spoke with neighbours/friends/colleagues/relatives, different contractors, listened to good and horror stories and read website reviews like this one. What we concluded was, as with all things, we had to find a company or someone whom we could establish a good relationship. Long story short, Chris built that bond as he extensively worked with us and our neighbours. Mint Roofing sets themselves on their great service, mature experience in the business (Chris' knowledge and experience is apparent as he easily answers questions and suggests and explains the pros and cons of different options), offering quality material options and speedy projects at competitive prices. In our opinion, Mint Roofing delivered on all promises.

The Project: Replace shingles on roof of our home and many neighbours
Summary of Work
- Chris has more than one crew that are experienced
- Chris is a constant, as he supervises each project
- Each project completed in 1 to 1.5 days
- Each crew cleaned up after themselves and no mess
- Each home had a garbage bin that was used to collect the mess
- Chris came back to check up on us

If you take the time to speak with each company who passes a flyer or provides roofing service, I think you will find that Mint Roofing will be on your short list. They easily landed on our short list and we felt very comfortable working with them. I would highly recommend Mint Roofing for your roofing projects.

Alan

Thank you for the kind review.
We are honoured to have such great clients and to have earned your business.
We hope you enjoy the new roof and the 50 year GAF System Plus Warranty.

yvonnezee in Toronto

Chris and his crew were nothing but professional and a pleasure to work with. Chris' crew tore down and replaced all of our shingles in a matter of one day. They took great care in ensuring all was cleaned up and no trace was left of their stay. I would highly recommend Chris and his crew. Not only did he provide phenomenal service but he identified an issue with work that had been previously done to our porch. He personally made sure it was fixed correctly and took time out of his busy schedule to make sure we felt like we were his only clients and our safety and our experience was his priority. Thanks so much Chris and Mint Roofing

Yvonne

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
It was our pleasure to work on your home and provide you with a great roof that will last for decades to come, with a written GAF warranty!!

We're very pleased to hear that we've exceeded your expectations.

Linda in Keswick
1 review Whitby, ON

Chris and his team did and amazing job on or house. He is true to his word, arrived on time, and did quality work. We had moisture issues and thought we needed a lot of work done (which we thought would cost $) but Chris came up with a solution that didn't cost much at all! A lot of contractors would take advantage of the customer who doesn't know better. Highly recommended!

Linda

Thank you so much for the kind review.
We always to great pride in our work and will always provide clients with honest advice to remedy their roofing needs.
We're so glad that you're pleased with the results and hope we can work on your other property in the future

Christopher Knott

theshell13 in Toronto

Chris and his team were amazing. His pricing was fantastic also. After about 8 quotes to do the siding on my home, my gut instinct was to go with Mint Roofing and my gut was right. Not only did my siding turn out amazing, Chris and his team went above and beyond and took my 1970's awnings down and, capped my windows at no extra charge. Chris also made sure that my property was "super clean" after the work was complete. He even fixed a couple of loose shingles on my roof for me. Outstanding service and workmanship. I highly recommend mint roofing!! Quality at its best.

Shelly

Thank you for the kind review.
I'm so glad that you're pleased and enjoy the upgraded appearance the siding has given your home. Great curb appeal!!
You were an absolute pleasure to work for and we're very grateful to have such great clients.

mazzafamily
1 review Whitby, ON

The work was done quickly and professionally. Customer service was second to none. The price was very reasonable and the clean-up thorough afterwards. Thank you Chris and Mint Roofing!

We're so glad to hear that you are a satisfied customer.
Thank you for the business!!

Antonio P.
1 review Port Perry, ON

The Mint Roofing Team did a great job!!! This roof in my opinion was very challenging; It is very steep and there were 2 layers of old shingles to remove and and the sky lights were replaced. The team was very professional and skilled. The new roof and skylights look great and the cleanup was also very good.

As well as the the great work they also put up with my very curious dog through the course of the job.

Thank you for a job well done!!!

Antonio
It was our absolute pleasure working on your home.
Yes the roof was a bit steep but we're always up for a good challenge.
We hope you love the upgraded skylights and new one added to the third floor.
Thank you for your business.

Dina  from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

After reviewing quotes from over half a dozen offers, we chose Mint Roofing to replace our 15 year old shingles and fix a leaking roof above the garage/balcony.
We were very impressed with Chris's attention to detail from the initial consultation all the way through to completion of work.
He was the only contractor who listened to our needs and addressed our water leak issue.
Chris took the extra time to explain the work that he was quoting and answered our follow up questions with detail.
The workmanship of his entire team was very professional and their work was completed on time and to the expectations explained in their contract.
I would recommend Mint Roofing to anyone who is looking for a professional who cares about their work.

Dina,
I would like to thank you for your business and review.
We were thrilled to be selected as your roofing contractor and hope that you enjoy the new roof as much as we enjoyed installing it.
Christopher Knott

More about Mint Roofing Ltd.

Mint Roofing Ltd. is a professional roofing contractor that serves residential and commercial property owners in Durham and York Regions.
Our firm is fully licensed, certified and insured. We carry over $ 5 million of liability coverage which provides our clients and contractors peace of mind and protection.

Our team of trained consultants have over 30 years of industry experience and have proudly served thousands of clients across the GTA including home owners, business owners, engineer firms, restoration and insurance companies.

Our business model is a simple one however we mean every word

- Provide honest advice and exceptional service
- Keep our promises EVERY time
- Only install high quality products that provide our clients warranty coverage and protection
- Treat our clients and their homes with unparalleled respect

Do all of these things for an affordable and fair price

Mint Roofing Ltd. have the knowledge, experience and capacity to tackle any roofing, siding, eavestrough or insulation project.
The team members are easy to work with and respect our clients busy schedules, we will make every effort to meet you at a time that is convenient for you.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to review your project, answer any questions or concerns that you have, and ensure that you are educated and comfortable with the products, offerings and options that we recommend for your home or business.

We hope to serve you soon, for more information please visit our website or contact us by phone today