Jd Roofing Inc

Reviews for Jd Roofing Inc

Jim
Jim

Re roofing

Joel proved to be both knowledgeable and reliable. He takes great pride in his work and the satisfaction of a happy client.

Thks very much
You were a pleasure to work for

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Roof and a shed

They met or exceeded my expectations. On time, on budget and made my house look great. I had quotes from large companies that told me what I wanted and that they were the experts and just left me feeling that I was just another job. I got other quotes that made me check my wallet when they left...make a decision now. They did my roof and a shed. No surprises. Great quality and great people.
I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Thk you we love doing great work

paul.dubal
paul.dubal

Post Storm Roofing Work

Joel did a great job to fix our roof after the recent winds and he was quick efficient and prompt. He also acted with great integrity to advise us that our damage was minimal and charged us accordingly. Trust is an important factor when relying on the expertise of professionals. His work is also guaranteed 15 years. I highly recommend Joel.

Call us if you need help again

Camilo from Etobicoke
Camilo from Etobicoke

Great service, competitive price

Me and my neighbours researched service and prices of Roofing companies, and JD Roofing Inc was the best option, offering quality materials, guarantee and competitive price. Joel and his crew were professional, friendly and did the service on time.
I totally recommend JD Roofing Inc.

Thks Camillo you were great clients to work for
The roof still looks good

More about Jd Roofing Inc

Why choose JD Roofing ?
Joel DeLamirande is the owner of JD Roofing Inc, and his goal was to own a company in Ontario that brings his 15 years of skill and dedicated workmanship to the for front. He is dedicated to his craft and ensure that he produce quality roofing with every job he undertake. As a home owner Joel knows that your home is a big investment and is worth protecting it with only the best products and quality workmanship.

His work extends to all residential, multi-residential, and commercial. We do work in the Niagara region, Hamilton and all of the GTA. At JD Roofing Inc., we install Shingles, flat roofs and metal style roofs. We are also qualified to do repairs, insulation, skylights and dryer vent instillation.

Don’t wait to protect your investment, call JD Roofing Inc. today for a free estimate!