Sharpline HVAC

Reviews for Sharpline HVAC

Sandra Persaud in Vaughan
Sandra Persaud in Vaughan

Tankless Hot Water/Annual Service

Excellent Customer Service and competitive pricing. I would highly recommend this company for any HVAC services .
The staff was punctual and very professional on their service call in our home.

Ruman in Vaughan
Ruman in Vaughan

AC unit replacement

Our AC unit broke down just as hot weather arrived, we called sharplime hvac and they showed up the same day. They identified the problem and provided the most cost effective solution. The price was very reasonable and the work was completed immedietly and quickly. The workers confirmed everything was working properly and that we were completly satisfied. I have suggested sharpline HVAC to all my friends and will be calling them again for any other HVAC needs. Great, helpful affordable service.

Adam Gintoza in Keswick
Adam Gintoza in Keswick
1 review Georgina, ON

HVAC services

Sharpline provided me with wonderful service. There were no hidden costs and the work was completed on time. The workers were very professional and the rates were very reasonable. I recommend Sharpline to all my friends for their hvac needs

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?