Smith Stone Solutions

Darcie in Burlington
Darcie in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen & Bath Renovation

I am a novice at renovations and did not even have a proper budget. Ryan was recommended by my contractor and I am so glad. I described what I was looking for and for which rooms. When Ryan came to measure, I was impressed how careful he was. I explained to him some of my ideas, he listened and he explained to me the costs and how it would put me way over budget. One can get lost in renovations. The stones were put in without a hitch and look beautiful. These guys were quick and clean. I was very impressed with their work. Gabrielle T.

Charlotte & Steve Kiss from Burlington
Charlotte & Steve Kiss from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation

Dealt with owner Ryan. Very knowledgeable and professional. The installation went smoothly and efficiently by Ryan and Darin. Excellent price and workmanship. We are very satisfied.
Ryan has a good selection of stones and kitchen sinks. We chose Quartz and bought the sink from him also.