Restoration 1 Barrie

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Stayner  >  Restoration 1 Barrie

Reviews for Restoration 1 Barrie

ADD H.
ADD H.
1 review Huntsville, ON

Flooded basement

Responded very quickly on a Sunday. Cleaned up the basement and removed damaged flooring and drywall. Left the site clean and installed driers. Coordinated with insurance.

Thanks for the kind review. We strive to answer the phones 24-7 and respond fast, no matter what day or time it is. Please feel free to call and discuss how we could have improved the service to have scored a 10/10 review if you wish. Thanks

bibimohamed1962
bibimohamed1962

Basement Flood Repair

As soon as I called Restoration 1 they showed up extremely quick. The work that they did was excellent because it repaired my basement and there were no more leakages and floods. There work was very fast and it was not disturbing to our family. I would recommend Restoration 1 to anyone. Thank you, Bibi Sookram.

Thank you Bibi for the great review! We were very happy to help!

lockhart8
lockhart8
1 review Wellesley, MA

Flooded basement

The main water line came apart at a filter system and flooded the basement with over 6 inches of water. No one was home at the time so it went undetected for possibly 1 1/2 hours. Chris arrived promptly and had crews on the way before he had finished surveying the damage. This was about 9:30 p. m. They had pumps set up in an efficient manner and pumped the water out. They stayed until 1:30 in the morning carrying out wet carpet and other soaked items. Then dehumidifiers, and fans were set up and left to run over night. The crew was back in by 8:30 next morning to continue the work of drying up the basement ad cataloging the damage.
Another faze of the work was removing a portion of the drywall and wet insulation in preparation for the restoration work. It is now in the hands of the insurance adjusters.
I am very satisfied with the professionalism of Chris and his crew.

Thanks for the review. Im glad we were able to come out and help your situation. Response time is key in mitigating the extent of the damage. Hopefully the adjuster will review the documentation quickly so we can put your basement back together swiftly!

spayne
spayne
1 review Innisfil, ON

my entire basement flooded

Initial stages, just emergency clean up thus far as we are waiting for estimates. I was happy how quick they responded and after couple days have it dried up.

Thanks for your review! Happy we could be there when you needed us!

bryan.robillard
bryan.robillard
1 review Penetanguishene, ON

Water damage house restoration

Our experience with Restoration 1 Barrie was excellent. The team arrived same day as water damage occurred. Cleaned up and removed all damaged flooring and furniture immediately. Dryers and fans brought in same night to mitigate any further water damage. Once information processed thru insurance company, Restoration 1 Barrie was on the job to repair and replace all parts of the home affected. Our hats off to this company and a special thanks to Bill and Justin for their friendly attitude, professionalism and attention to detail. This company kept us informed along the way and took the pain out of the process.

Thanks for the kind review Bryan. We all enjoyed working with you and your family on this water loss claim. It is always appreciated when customers are so easy to work with. Glad we could be there when you needed us!

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
1 review Collingwood, ON

Emergency work and Basement Renovation following a flood

Chris Hobbs and his Team were excellent in every way. Extremely reliable, customer service focused and they did a great job for us. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you for the review Vanessa. It was a pleasure working for you. Very nice to meet you and your family!

michelle.caron
michelle.caron
1 review Windsor, ON

Flood restoration

We flooded and had a horrible experience with another company- I happened to bump into a worker who was in town doing laundry at the laundry mat and we got to talking, I told him about our flood story, he gave me a card and number to call and had you guys in there within 24 hours. We were very pleased. Thanks to Chris Hobbs and the whole team!

Thank you for the kind review. I'm very pleased we were able to help your family out of the situation you were left with. I sincerely hope you never have to deal with flooding again :)

bward13@cogeco.ca
B. 3.
1 review Windsor, ON

clean basement from sewer back-up

Everything very satisfactory- both owner and workers very helpful. I was very satisfied and would use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad we could help!

Damian
Damian
1 review Barrie, ON

Emergency flood service and renovation

We had a flood in basement of rental property, Restoration 1 cleaned up, ripped up and replaced.Did it in 17 days, unheard of in this world of contractors.The owner, Chris, knew how important it was to get the tenants back in and delivered.Chris and his employees are courteous, hard working and pay attention to detail.Chris helped with all the insurance details and is very educated in the Insurance world of flood claims.Their work was meticulous and they left the house spotless at finish.Thinking of how quick they did the work I expected extra billing. Nope, fair price for an excellent job.This is an excellent company run by a kind, honest and caring owner. His employees emulate his attitude.I feel lucky to have put my faith in Restoration 1 and I would highly recommend them for emergency repairs and general renovations.

Thank you Damian for the review. I'm glad we were able to get your house cleaned up and put back together in the fastest time possible. Keep an eye on that sump pump!

ahermiston
ahermiston

Emergency Flood Restoration Services

Chris from Restoration One and his team arrived within one hour of our call. 110% satisfied with the service! Great job Chris happy to recommend your company to my friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to review Restoration 1. We are happy to help people in need, any time any day!

More about Restoration 1 Barrie

At Restoration 1 Barrie we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

We can help you to remove of all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Barrie will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible. Please read on to find out how we can be at your assistance.

* Water Damage Restoration