Throughout Landscaping Corp

Throughout Landscaping Corp
647-808-5924
Pickering
L1X 2M5

Philip did a fantastic job!!! He was responsive, courteous and fair. Highly recommend Philip!!! Provision of quote and work done in a timely manner. Will definitely use the services again.

I appreciate the kind comments looking forward to more services

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Installation of Sod in Backyard

Phil and his team did an amazing job. They are quick, thorough(out), professional and personable. It was a pleasure dealing with this company I highly recommend Phil and his team for their high work ethics and professionalism. Thanks again Phil and Co., I now have a beautiful lawn again!

I appreciate review if anything you need for your lawn services please let us know thank you

SSacks
SSacks

Gardening and lawn care

Excellent work by Phil and his staff.
They tend to our gardens and look after cutting our lawn properly. They put there Customers first.

Thank you for your review and yes we put our clients first that is why our company is still opened to this day and we are happy to do business with you Mr. Sacks

aniagillespie
aniagillespie

General work etiquette

The owner of Throughout Landscaping is an amazing man who stopped at 4am at night in -15° and changed the tire for us. It was not an easy task but he went out of his way to help three desperate ladies. We are very grateful, it was the best Christmas gift we could get. Thank you so much!

Hi!!! I appreciate the review at 4 am in -15 weather no one should be out in that weather stranded especially three women at that time of night I am happy to be of service and help you all to be on your way have a Wonderful New Year and prosperity. :)

Tami in Toronto
Tami in Toronto

Residential Landscaping

This is a really good company. The staff was very friendly and hard working. They did an amazing job cleaning up my yard at a great price. The price I'll pay for the annual maintenance is a really good price too. I have recommended Throughout Landscaping to my neighbours, family and friends and I will continue to recommend them.

Thank you!!! we appreciate the positive comments

More about Throughout Landscaping Corp

Welcome to Throughout Landscaping Corp

It was September 2013 and I was inspired to deliver the same level of commitment. honesty and hard-work for my own business.

Consider me your trusted-advisor as I will guide you on what you need to achieve your desired end result and future proof your investment.

I have raked 4 feet of leaves and I have laid expensive stone...I'm part of the project and will be accessible throughout.

Call Philip to discuss what is possible.