Throughout Landscaping Corp

Throughout Landscaping Corp

Reviews for Throughout Landscaping Corp

Elisa from Toronto
Elisa from Toronto

Snow removal for commercial and residential rentals

I hired Philip and his team for the 2018/2019 winter season for some rental buildings that I have in Toronto. Price listed here is what I paid for the season. There were one or two issues in the very beginning, but Philip cleared those up asap and all tenants were quite satisfied with their work. I found them to be very conscientious, professional and at times (during some pretty heavy snowfalls) they went above and beyond what I expected. I am very happy and I would recommend this company without hesitation and look forward to using them again next season.

Thank you for such a great Review and we look forward on working with you again

Touch of Class Group Ltd.
Touch of Class Group Ltd.
1 review Ajax, ON

Property Maintenance

During the summer Phillip and the throughout landscape team was responsible for maintaining my property. At the beginning of every spring he would provide us with a clean up, by removing all debris on the property (leaves,fallen branches, etc.), and in the Fall a similar service. During the winter i refuse to sign up with another company for snow removal, because i can always DEPEND on this team.

Honestly Thank you for your support and a great review!!!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Snow removal at my house double driveway

The job is very bad compared to previous contractor. They were very late after a snow fall and the driveway was not clean at all. Will not recommended this company to any body.

When you call someone from my company the "N" word you get no service. No one needs to hear that filth and abuse.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Last minute project

Awesome team. They were incredible helpful and went above and beyond to help . They showed up within an hour and took care of everything we needed with 20 minutes. Thanks again

Thank you we appreciate the kind thoughts

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Vacation snow removal

I engaged these folks for vacation snow removal over an approximately 3 week period. They responded quickly and with a thorough contract at a reasonable rate. As it happened the only major snowfall that occurred while we were away was right before our return, when I arrived home from the airport early in the morning I was pleased to see that all areas we had discussed had been cleared and salted exactly as desired.

I will use this company again in future and would recommend them to others.

Didn't I say it would be done lol we put our clients first 7 am guaranteed we don't bite off more than we can chew and we will be more than happy to do the work for you all again

Cheers Stephen Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2019

Take Care

Prima Star Contracting
Prima Star Contracting
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I have dealt with Philip and the crew in the past and they are awesome

I have hired Philip from Throughout landscaping corp in the past and he and his crew are awesome to work with. The prices are very reasonable, the workmanship is incredible and they are always on time. Keep up the great work guys. Look forward to working with you guys again in the future.

Thank you for such a great review it means a lot to us

Furniture Removal

Phillip and his helper removed 3 sofas, 2 beds and some furniture from my condo. Phillip is a true professional. The job was done quickly and problem-free. I would recommend Phillip's company to anyone who needs any items removed from their home.

I honestly appreciate the kind words and I thank you for having us at your mothers home

Colleen Vecsi from Toronto
Colleen Vecsi from Toronto

Fall Cleanup

The Throughout Landscaping team is great! They did a terrific job on a fall cleanup at our house. Phillip responded to my inquiry promptly, arrived when he said he would, and best of all our property is now ready for winter! I’ll definitely have the team back in the spring.

Thank you Colleen we are always here to help

Great job!

A team of two great, polite hard working guys responded promptly to our request. The work was done in 48 hours of the request
They cleaned up the leaves in our large back yard in 2 hours.
The yard is in an established community with many mature trees.

Thank you we don't waste time when we are working

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Front & back yard clean up plus re- sod

Philip and his team members did an awesome job on weed removal/clean up on our front and back yard. We are very satisfied with the tree edging and garden box transplanting. The grass resod in our back lawn turned out green, lush and amazing. The grass is greener on our side now! Would highly recommend and continue to use his landscape services.

Hi Susan we appreciate the positive feedback and we will looking forward to seeing you and William again

More about Throughout Landscaping Corp

Welcome to Throughout Landscaping Corp

It was September 2013 and I was inspired to deliver the same level of commitment. honesty and hard-work for my own business.

Consider me your trusted-advisor as I will guide you on what you need to achieve your desired end result and future proof your investment.

I have raked 4 feet of leaves and I have laid expensive stone...I'm part of the project and will be accessible throughout.

Call Philip to discuss what is possible.