Throughout Landscaping Corp

Reviews for Throughout Landscaping Corp

Colleen Vecsi from Toronto
Colleen Vecsi from Toronto

Fall Cleanup

The Throughout Landscaping team is great! They did a terrific job on a fall cleanup at our house. Phillip responded to my inquiry promptly, arrived when he said he would, and best of all our property is now ready for winter! I’ll definitely have the team back in the spring.

Thank you Colleen we are always here to help

Prima Star Contracting
Prima Star Contracting
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I have dealt with Philip and the crew in the past and they are awesome

I have hired Philip from Throughout landscaping corp in the past and he and his crew are awesome to work with. The prices are very reasonable, the workmanship is incredible and they are always on time. Keep up the great work guys. Look forward to working with you guys again in the future.

Thank you for such a great review it means a lot to us

Furniture Removal

Phillip and his helper removed 3 sofas, 2 beds and some furniture from my condo. Phillip is a true professional. The job was done quickly and problem-free. I would recommend Phillip's company to anyone who needs any items removed from their home.

I honestly appreciate the kind words and I thank you for having us at your mothers home

Great job!

A team of two great, polite hard working guys responded promptly to our request. The work was done in 48 hours of the request
They cleaned up the leaves in our large back yard in 2 hours.
The yard is in an established community with many mature trees.

Thank you we don't waste time when we are working

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Front & back yard clean up plus re- sod

Philip and his team members did an awesome job on weed removal/clean up on our front and back yard. We are very satisfied with the tree edging and garden box transplanting. The grass resod in our back lawn turned out green, lush and amazing. The grass is greener on our side now! Would highly recommend and continue to use his landscape services.

Hi Susan we appreciate the positive feedback and we will looking forward to seeing you and William again

Work on my terrace

Philip did a fantastic job!!! He was responsive, courteous and fair. Highly recommend Philip!!! Provision of quote and work done in a timely manner. Will definitely use the services again.

I appreciate the kind comments looking forward to more services

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Installation of Sod in Backyard

Phil and his team did an amazing job. They are quick, thorough(out), professional and personable. It was a pleasure dealing with this company I highly recommend Phil and his team for their high work ethics and professionalism. Thanks again Phil and Co., I now have a beautiful lawn again!

I appreciate review if anything you need for your lawn services please let us know thank you

SSacks
SSacks

Gardening and lawn care

Excellent work by Phil and his staff.
They tend to our gardens and look after cutting our lawn properly. They put there Customers first.

Thank you for your review and yes we put our clients first that is why our company is still opened to this day and we are happy to do business with you Mr. Sacks

aniagillespie
aniagillespie

General work etiquette

The owner of Throughout Landscaping is an amazing man who stopped at 4am at night in -15° and changed the tire for us. It was not an easy task but he went out of his way to help three desperate ladies. We are very grateful, it was the best Christmas gift we could get. Thank you so much!

Hi!!! I appreciate the review at 4 am in -15 weather no one should be out in that weather stranded especially three women at that time of night I am happy to be of service and help you all to be on your way have a Wonderful New Year and prosperity. :)

More about Throughout Landscaping Corp

Welcome to Throughout Landscaping Corp

It was September 2013 and I was inspired to deliver the same level of commitment. honesty and hard-work for my own business.

Consider me your trusted-advisor as I will guide you on what you need to achieve your desired end result and future proof your investment.

I have raked 4 feet of leaves and I have laid expensive stone...I'm part of the project and will be accessible throughout.

Call Philip to discuss what is possible.