Eastside Contracting

Review for Eastside Contracting

Diane
Diane
13 reviews Russell, ON

Kitchen, bathroom and laundry room renovations

Having gone through renovations before, I know how stressful they can be, and a solid and reliable contractor makes a HUGE difference. After shopping around, I simply went back to Eastside Contracting who had redone my deck a few years ago. This was an excellent decision.

Sebastien gave me written estimates, made suggestions. He referred me to his suppliers (for countertops and tiles) and both the referrals turned out excellent. I guess the people he deals with are a reflection of what he really is like. Personable and professional. So yes, I hired, Eastside.

Sebastien treated my house like his own. He is very meticulous and takes pride in what he does. He cleaned up after himself "as he went"; he did not leave anything laying around. I haven't heard a vacuum going as often as when he was here. He also did minor plumbing work (adding a second sink in the main bath) and added a range hood. He obviously tiled all 3 bathrooms, the laundry room and my beautiful backsplash.

I now have my house back and couldn't be happier with everything that Eastside Contracting did. I would recommend this company at the drop of a hat!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Russell?