Formerly Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD
Calgary AB T2Z 4C7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Amy
Amy

Gas Fireplace Clean and Service

I reached out via Homestars on a Thursday to have my gas fireplace cleaned and serviced. I was pleasantly surprised that they could fit me in the next day.
Joel went above and beyond to clean our fireplace, he even repainted the interior of the fireplace! He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He kept a tidy workspace and cleaned up when he was finished. The fireplace looks amazing and we will certainly contact this company again for any future cleaning or servicing of our gas fireplace.

Salima
Salima

Fireplace repair & service and A/C service

I appreciated that Ryan laid down a tarp before he got to work. I was pleasantly surprised when Ryan took out many of the fireplace parts, thoroughly cleaned them AND repainted the inside! There was an A/C unit that I figured needed replacing however Ryan was able to clean it out and get it running again! Ryan's service was great and I highly recommend him!

Bruce in Calgary
Bruce in Calgary

2 Fireplaces services (one needed to be fixed).

Joel came out today to service our fireplaces. One wasn't working (turned out the wires had come loose). Both were serviced, he gave me an indication of how much life was left in a few of the key components, everything was cleaned and the black backing painted.

I also appreciated the phone call the day before and the morning of the appointment so that I knew exactly when Joel was coming.

Highly recommended, and I'll use them again.

Private User reviews , ON

Fireplace repair

Joel came in to repair our natural gas insert which hadn't been used for a few years. He quickly diagnosed the problem and had everything clean and working. Service was professional and friendly.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fireplace Service

I had Joel come to my home for a fireplace service and I was more than pleased! Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I would certainly use this company again. Recommend!

Joel is very thorough and he prides himself on doing excellent work. We are very pleased with his work ethic and his quality of work. Thank you for your lovely recommendation and we look forward to any future opportunities to work together again. Sincerely, Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd.

Dawn from Calgary
Dawn from Calgary

Fireplace Maintenance

Awesome service! They were punctual, they cleaned and fixed both fireplaces, even a few extra stuff. They went above and beyond what I was thinking and will have them back to perform maintenance on our furnace. Highly recommend them!

Thank you for both your business and your wonderful review. We are very happy that you are pleased with the quality of our service and with the end result. We look forward to working with you again, should the need arise.
Sincerely,

Home4US
Home4US

Gas Fireplace

Joel arrived to inspect and clean both our fireplaces. He was friendly, very efficient and extremely thorough in his inspection, but most importantly his cleaning of both fireplaces was exceptional. Joel required a replacement part, which was ordered. Upon receipt of the replacement part, Joe returned with Alex to complete the job and ensure the fireplace was working before leaving. We would highly recommend using this company again. They were very professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of their job. Definitely a five star company!

We are very proud of our hardworking team and always apprecaite client feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience - it brightens our day. Look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ryan
@ryanmyfireplaceguy

Krista
Krista

New Fireplace

Ryan was great to work with from the initial visit and quote to the final installation. When they arrived they took the time to put down mats to protect the floor, and cleaned everything before they left. Ryan walked me through the initial burning and cleaning process, then gave a follow up call to ensure I was happy with everything. I would highly recommend Ryan My Fireplace Guy!

Very glad to hear you were pleased with the quality of our work and the service provided. We look forward to future opportunities to work together. Sincerely, Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd.

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

Magical wonderful foreplace

Ryan was prompt and impeccable and was a delight to deal with. He went above and beyond and was the greatest choice for custom fireplace. Would definitely reccomend him again.

So pleased to hear your positive feed back. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely,
Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd.

New Fireplace

Ryan was great to work with, from the initial consult and quote, to the final installation. They made sure to place mats and cloths to protect the floor, and did a great cleanup removing all debris and packaging. Ryan took the time to show me how to remove the glass and walk me through the initial burning process, then gave a follow up call to ensure I was happy with everything. Would highly recommend Ryan My Fireplace Guy!

It was a pleasure working with you and we trust you are enjoying your new fireplace. We are very pleased you are happy with both the finished product and the quality of our work. Sincerely Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

More about Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Professional Gas Heating Appliance Service, Sales, Maintenance and Installations.

A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of:

Cleaning all components of your fireplace.
Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​

A gas furnace maintenance consists of;

Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components

Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts)

Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs.

Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa

Ryan My Fireplace Guy MAKING CALGARY A SAFER fire PLACE

Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, BBQ Equipment & Service, and Gas Line Installation
Goodman Furnaces Majestic Fireplaces Napoleon Fireplaces
About "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" is owned and operated by Ryan Fraser and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. ​ Ryan is a certified gas fitter, with 12+ years of experience and multiple exclusive gas fireplace and furnace training seminars. His knowledge and attention to detail will ensure a top notch fireplace service. He is dedicated to providing a proficient, courteous, and honest service experience. Ryan My Fireplace Guy is now supplying a variety of gas appliances such as: Vermont, Majestic, and Empire gas fireplaces, gas fire tables, gas heaters, gas lines to Barbecues, Goodman Furnaces, Bradford White Hot Water Tanks and more. Ryan is also skilled in renovation plumbing installations and specializes in hot water tank installations. ​Gas fireplaces and furnaces need annual maintenance to ensure safe and proper operation! All of the components that make up a gas fireplace or a furnace need to be inspected, tested, adjusted, & cleaned annually in accordance with manufacturer specifications. This is to ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently. A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of: A series of inspections, tests, and adjustments to ensure the safe efficient operation of your gas fireplace Cleaning all components of your fireplace. Replace "Glowing Embers" which will enhance the flame and give your fireplace a warm and inviting glow. Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​ A gas furnace maintenance consists of; Combustion analysis to get an accurate output efficiency reading of your furnace. This will ensure proper combustion set up and maximum efficiency of your furnace. Carbon monoxide test of the heat exchanger to ensure no cracks that would allow poisons exhaust fumes into living area. This test is important because carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless and extremely deadly gas. Standard filter replacement (16*24*1 high performance filter) or if your filter is reusable then a filter maintenance would be performed. Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components Low pressure test on your gas valve (as long as the valve is testable) or soapy solution leak detector test, to ensure you are leak free Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts) Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs. Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa
Gas Fitting Gas Fireplaces Gas Furnaces Gas Appliance Installations Garage Heaters Barbecue Gas Lines
2013