Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Reviews for Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Lori
Lori

fireplace insert

Ryan went above and beyond. He sealed the drafts that made our home cold. He was professional and his work was perfect. We love our new fireplace.

It was a pleasure meeting you. We are very happy that you are enjoying your new fireplace. Thank you for your hospitality as well.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace, Hot water tank and Humidifier installation

My old furnace, hotwater tank and humidifier needed replacement. Ryan was very professional and knowledgeable. He gave me a solid quote, patiently answered all my many questions. He always calls ahead of time to let me know he is on his way. It was a lot of work and he also helped me to relocate my washer and dryer. He did a fantastic job. I think Ryan is very good at his job, most of all, he is honest and trustworthy. I would be glad to give him my recommendation to anyone who needs Ryan's service.

Thank you for your recommendation and for the opportunity to work with you. I am glad you are happy with the finished product. Your questions were all good and I'm pleased I was able to answer them so you could better understand what was going on with your repair/ renovation. Thank you for using Ryan My Fireplace Guy.
Ryan

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

Fireplace cleanup and fix

Our fireplace igniter was malfunctioning and couldn’t start. I searched online for a fireplace repair company. After seeing all the good reviews I called Ryan for the job. He gave a call about 1/2 hour before he arrived and repaired the broken part. He then cleaned up and repainted the inside of the fireplace. Now it looks like brand new!! I think Ryan is professional, honest and knowledgeable. I would definitely give him my recommendation to my family and friends for any fireplace needs.

Thank you for both your recommendation and the opportunity to work with you. I appreciate that you are happy with my work and look forward to any future business you send my way.

pgajda in Calgary, Alberta Canada
pgajda in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Fireplace repair and maintenance, gas stove hookup

Ryan and his office manager were a pleasure to deal with: the price quoted was spot on. Our fireplace looks and works better than it did when we moved in ~10 years ago, and the gas stove hookup went smoothly and very quickly. Ryan was friendly, professional, and left our home just as clean as when he first entered. We trust his work and will definitely use his services in the future.

We thank you for using Ryan My Fireplace Guy and we would look forward to the opportunity to provide any future gas services you may require. It was a pleasure meeting/ chatting with you as well.
Sincerely Alice and Ryan

Carley Hamilton from Calgary
Carley Hamilton from Calgary

Fireplace Maintenance

Our fireplaces hadn’t been checked for a while. Called HomeStars and they said they would have three businesses give me quotes. I only heard from Ryan but I’m really glad. Very pleasant guy, great work and left me with some good looking fireplaces. Will definitely have him come again next year and I recommend him highly. Thanks Ryan!

Thank you for using my services. it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Ciana a.
Ciana a.

Fireplace Service

Ryan is professional, super courteous and does amazing work! He is officially my Fireplace Guy for life!

I am pleased you are happy with my service. Thank you for both your recommendation and your business. I look forward to working with you again.

sgould1976
sgould1976

Gas line and garage heater

Very professional. Work was done with care and attention. Completed on time and a exelcent price. They answered all my questions and concerns. These guys are the best! I'm very happy with everything. Highly recommend!!!!

It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new garage heater. Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gas Fire Place Maintenance

Ryan provided great prompt and professional service when he came to service our gas fireplace. He even went above and beyond by cleaning the glass and spray painting the interior to make the unit look like new again. Thanks Ryan, we will for sure use your services again.

Thank you for using my services. I pride myself on providing quality work at affordable prices so I am pleased you are happy with the results. I look forward to working with you again, should the need arise.
Thanks for your business,

Peter
Peter

Fireplace repair and cleaning

Ryan arrived within the time window given. He was well equipped for the job. He quickly and accurately diagnosed the issue. He was tidey in doing performing his work. I appreciate him using a drop sheet in order to protect our hardwood floor. Our fireplace is as good as new. I also had him install a blower fan.

I am pleased that you are happy with my work quality and ethic. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for using my services.

lucy c.
lucy c.

New fireplace install

Ryan did an amazing job with our fireplace project. He is very knowledgeable and gave us great suggestions on the type and size of fireplace that would work with our space. The final product looks amazing, we are very pleased. Ryan is always responsive whenever we have questions. I would highly recommend Ryan for the quality if his work and professionalism.

Thank you for your recommendation. I always appreciate when a customer is satisfied and hope that you enjoy your fireplace for many many years. It was great working with you and I hope we get to provide you with any future gas needs.

More about Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Professional Gas Heating Appliance Service, Sales, Maintenance and Installations.

A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of:

Cleaning all components of your fireplace.
Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​

A gas furnace maintenance consists of;

Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components

Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts)

Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs.

Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa

Ryan My Fireplace Guy MAKING CALGARY A SAFER fire PLACE

Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, BBQ Equipment & Service, and Gas Line Installation
Goodman Furnaces Majestic Fireplaces Napoleon Fireplaces
About "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" is owned and operated by Ryan Fraser and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. ​ Ryan is a certified gas fitter, with 12+ years of experience and multiple exclusive gas fireplace and furnace training seminars. His knowledge and attention to detail will ensure a top notch fireplace service. He is dedicated to providing a proficient, courteous, and honest service experience. Ryan My Fireplace Guy is now supplying a variety of gas appliances such as: Vermont, Majestic, and Empire gas fireplaces, gas fire tables, gas heaters, gas lines to Barbecues, Goodman Furnaces, Bradford White Hot Water Tanks and more. Ryan is also skilled in renovation plumbing installations and specializes in hot water tank installations. ​Gas fireplaces and furnaces need annual maintenance to ensure safe and proper operation! All of the components that make up a gas fireplace or a furnace need to be inspected, tested, adjusted, & cleaned annually in accordance with manufacturer specifications. This is to ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently. A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of: A series of inspections, tests, and adjustments to ensure the safe efficient operation of your gas fireplace Cleaning all components of your fireplace. Replace "Glowing Embers" which will enhance the flame and give your fireplace a warm and inviting glow. Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​ A gas furnace maintenance consists of; Combustion analysis to get an accurate output efficiency reading of your furnace. This will ensure proper combustion set up and maximum efficiency of your furnace. Carbon monoxide test of the heat exchanger to ensure no cracks that would allow poisons exhaust fumes into living area. This test is important because carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless and extremely deadly gas. Standard filter replacement (16*24*1 high performance filter) or if your filter is reusable then a filter maintenance would be performed. Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components Low pressure test on your gas valve (as long as the valve is testable) or soapy solution leak detector test, to ensure you are leak free Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts) Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs. Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa
Gas Fitting Gas Fireplaces Gas Furnaces Gas Appliance Installations Garage Heaters Barbecue Gas Lines
2013