Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Calgary AB T2Z 4C7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

cradk

Very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Ryan to my friends and family. Work was done well and right the first time.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, your recommendation is greatly appreciate.

Wendy Porter from Calgary

I called Ryan at My Fireplace Guy to clean and check my gas line for my fireplace. Ryan came with one of his colleagues and did a great job cleaning the fireplace, inspecting the gas line and also had to recheck the placement of the logs to ensure they were correctly placed for the best performance of the fireplace (the original person who installed the fireplace - not Ryan's company - did the set up incorrectly). I was having issues with the fireplace just spontaneously going out and Ryan determined that fireplaces do not like the deco switches, so he replace the deco switch with a standard switch and combination switchplate. To this day the fireplace does not go out on its own and I am very happy with the job Ryan and his colleague did. I would highly recommend My Fireplace Guy Ltd. for any fireplace work you need done and will use Ryan's company again.

Job Price

Thank you for the review, it is good to read how happy you are with the service we provide.

Robert

Ryan ran a natural gas line up and through our pergola's roof and installed 2 heaters of our choosing. We were out of town but needed this work done asap so our carpenter could install the boards. Ryan went above and beyond and kept me informed with pictures along the way. His pricing is great and his work is excellent. We recommend him!

Job Price

Thank you for the review, your back yard living space is looking great!

Thanks again,

stacey

I'm sure that Ryan saved me hundreds of dollars with my fireplace repair. He fixed the cap on my venting and didn't charge me nearly as much as his competitors would have. He didn't do any unnecessary work and that's why you should hire him for your next fireplace installation or repair.

Job Price

Thank you for the review, I'm always happy to help, especially if you're able to save money doing so.

Marg McCabe from Calgary

I am three for three with HomeStars...
Ryan my Fire Place guy is now added to my list...He cleaned and rejuvenated my gas fireplace and cleaned my furnace..
i could not be more pleased with his service...plus he gave me very helpful information about my fireplace and furnace

Job Price

Reading this review was a great start to my day. I am pleased to read that you are happy with the service I provide.

duane

Ryan arrived on time to replace our furnace, hot water tank. He also added a gas line for our stove and a humidifier w/ thermostat control. Ryan explained the whole process and was a pleasure to deal with. No pressure sales and truly a person that cares what's best for me. He's a breathe of fresh air from all the big brand HVAC companies. In and out in 1.5 days. I was very happy and pleased with his service and cost. Thank you. Salamat!

Job Price

It was a pleasure doing business with you, I always take great pride in honoring my companies core values.

Tami W.

Ryan was very professional, he did great work on both of my fireplaces.

I highly recommend My Fireplace Guy Ltd.

Job Price

Thank you for the review and best of luck selling your house.

Jesse

We had Ryan out to our newly purchased house to perform maintenance on our gas fireplace and furnace and couldn't be happier with him or the results.

The 11-year old fireplace had never been cleaned or serviced and it showed. It was very dusty, the glass was foggy and it smelled musty when used. Ryan cleaned the whole fireplace, all the logs and rocks, replaced the embers, and repainted the box. All this work is now clearly evident through the newly cleaned, crystal clear glass! During the maintenance, Ryan discovered a rheostat switch (variable speed control for the fan) that was completely disconnected and apparently never installed as part of the original installation. He was able to set this up for us, and consequently, we are now able to adjust the speed of the blower fan.

During the furnace maintenance, Ryan discovered a couple of small gas leaks (yikes). He was able to identify their origin and stopped the leaks and then tested diligently via pressure test and gas-detector tests to confirm that he had indeed fixed the issue. This has given us piece of mind and we are very pleased (and relieved) that we had him in today.

Highly recommend Ryan. His pricing couldn't be beat and the value we got for his time here was outstanding.

Job Price

I am greatful the you took the time to write such a detailed review. It makes me especially happy when a customer noticed all of the improvements made to their appliances.
Thank you for the recommendation, your business is appreciated.

Take care,

Happy, Warm Homeowners in Calgary

We moved into a new home with a gas fireplace that wasn't working. Ryan put a lot of effort into fixing it and cleaning it. He gave the insert a nice spruce-up. It looks great and works well! Really happy with the price!

Job Price

Your fireplace was a battle but worth it since you're impressed with the end result. Thank you for the review, I'm always happy to help.

jehrman

If you're looking for major gas appliance maintenance don't hesitate to book Ryan. We purchased a new home, and during the home inspection were told that the furnace was in need of major servicing. We booked Ryan to service the furnace and double sided gas fireplace. Wow! What an outstanding job. The fireplace looks brand new - it was fully inspected and serviced, he found 2 leaks which were fixed, and also gave helpful maintenance tips. There was some rust build up that Ryan also sanded and repainted as well. Every rock / log was scrubbed, and the glass was treated and cleaned as well. It was totally above and beyond what we were expecting.

When he got to the furnace and hot water tank everything was fully inspected, pressure tested, cleaned, with new filter. The furnace service was also above and beyond any regular service we would have expected.

We need a new hot water tank in the very near future and will have Ryan back to install it.

Pricing was very reasonable and competitive!

Job Price

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a detailed review. Your new house is beautiful and I look forward to installing your new hot water tank. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with my service.

More about Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Professional Gas Heating Appliance Service, Sales, Maintenance and Installations.

A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of:

Cleaning all components of your fireplace.
Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​

A gas furnace maintenance consists of;

Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components

Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts)

Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs.

Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa

Ryan My Fireplace Guy MAKING CALGARY A SAFER fire PLACE

Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, Gas Line Installation, and BBQ Equipment & Service
Goodman Furnaces Majestic Fireplaces Napoleon Fireplaces
About "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" is owned and operated by Ryan Fraser and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. ​ Ryan is a certified gas fitter, with 12+ years of experience and multiple exclusive gas fireplace and furnace training seminars. His knowledge and attention to detail will ensure a top notch fireplace service. He is dedicated to providing a proficient, courteous, and honest service experience. Ryan My Fireplace Guy is now supplying a variety of gas appliances such as: Vermont, Majestic, and Empire gas fireplaces, gas fire tables, gas heaters, gas lines to Barbecues, Goodman Furnaces, Bradford White Hot Water Tanks and more. Ryan is also skilled in renovation plumbing installations and specializes in hot water tank installations. ​Gas fireplaces and furnaces need annual maintenance to ensure safe and proper operation! All of the components that make up a gas fireplace or a furnace need to be inspected, tested, adjusted, & cleaned annually in accordance with manufacturer specifications. This is to ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently. A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of: A series of inspections, tests, and adjustments to ensure the safe efficient operation of your gas fireplace Cleaning all components of your fireplace. Replace "Glowing Embers" which will enhance the flame and give your fireplace a warm and inviting glow. Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​ A gas furnace maintenance consists of; Combustion analysis to get an accurate output efficiency reading of your furnace. This will ensure proper combustion set up and maximum efficiency of your furnace. Carbon monoxide test of the heat exchanger to ensure no cracks that would allow poisons exhaust fumes into living area. This test is important because carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless and extremely deadly gas. Standard filter replacement (16*24*1 high performance filter) or if your filter is reusable then a filter maintenance would be performed. Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components Low pressure test on your gas valve (as long as the valve is testable) or soapy solution leak detector test, to ensure you are leak free Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts) Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs. Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa
Gas Fitting Gas Fireplaces Gas Furnaces Gas Appliance Installations Garage Heaters Barbecue Gas Lines
2013