Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Reviews for Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Carley Hamilton from Calgary
Carley Hamilton from Calgary

Fireplace Maintenance

Our fireplaces hadn’t been checked for a while. Called HomeStars and they said they would have three businesses give me quotes. I only heard from Ryan but I’m really glad. Very pleasant guy, great work and left me with some good looking fireplaces. Will definitely have him come again next year and I recommend him highly. Thanks Ryan!

Thank you for using my services. it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Ciana a.
Ciana a.

Fireplace Service

Ryan is professional, super courteous and does amazing work! He is officially my Fireplace Guy for life!

I am pleased you are happy with my service. Thank you for both your recommendation and your business. I look forward to working with you again.

sgould1976
sgould1976

Gas line and garage heater

Very professional. Work was done with care and attention. Completed on time and a exelcent price. They answered all my questions and concerns. These guys are the best! I'm very happy with everything. Highly recommend!!!!

It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new garage heater. Thank you for your business.

Gas Fire Place Maintenance

Ryan provided great prompt and professional service when he came to service our gas fireplace. He even went above and beyond by cleaning the glass and spray painting the interior to make the unit look like new again. Thanks Ryan, we will for sure use your services again.

Thank you for using my services. I pride myself on providing quality work at affordable prices so I am pleased you are happy with the results. I look forward to working with you again, should the need arise.
Thanks for your business,

Peter
Peter

Fireplace repair and cleaning

Ryan arrived within the time window given. He was well equipped for the job. He quickly and accurately diagnosed the issue. He was tidey in doing performing his work. I appreciate him using a drop sheet in order to protect our hardwood floor. Our fireplace is as good as new. I also had him install a blower fan.

I am pleased that you are happy with my work quality and ethic. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for using my services.

lucy c.
lucy c.

New fireplace install

Ryan did an amazing job with our fireplace project. He is very knowledgeable and gave us great suggestions on the type and size of fireplace that would work with our space. The final product looks amazing, we are very pleased. Ryan is always responsive whenever we have questions. I would highly recommend Ryan for the quality if his work and professionalism.

Thank you for your recommendation. I always appreciate when a customer is satisfied and hope that you enjoy your fireplace for many many years. It was great working with you and I hope we get to provide you with any future gas needs.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Ryan is the best...why go anywhere else?

He is truly the best at all Fireplace maintenance as well as furnaces.
He is terribly smart & efficient, GREAT attention to detail, reasonable prices and on time. I would never hesitate recommending him to 1,000,000 friends.

I really enjoyed reading your review of the service I provided and am glad that you had such nice things to say. I promise to deliver the same quality of service and attention to detail to any and everyone you reffer me to.

lmoldridge
lmoldridge

Gas fireplace service, repair and cleaning

Ryan was friendly, prompt and efficient. The fireplace hadn't been serviced in years. It wasn't working properly and the glass was hazy. Ryan cleaned, repaired and the fireplace looks and works like new. I thought the work was well done, and reasonable too.

Thank you for your feedback and if there is any way we can improve upon the service we provided please let us know as we are always looking for ways to better your experience.

Thanks,

DS
DS

Fireplace tune-up

I asked for a fireplace tune-up and cleaning. Ryan cleaned the fireplace thoroughly, replaced the flame sensor, repainted the backing, replaced the wall switch, and even located and repaired some leaks. Our fireplace was barely working and now it is the centerpiece of our living room again!

Ryan was on time, knowledgeable, and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend him for any of your fireplace needs.

Helping get a fireplace back to its optimum appearance and working order is my goal when servicing a fireplace. I'm very happy that you are pleased with my work and I'd appreciate any future recommendations you are able to make.
Thank you for using Ryan My Fireplace Guy.

kerry8 in Calgary
kerry8 in Calgary

Fireplace service

We called Ryan to service a fireplace that was slow to ignight. He was very clean courteous and efficient. He kept us informed thoughts that and was prepared for issues so the job was finished in one visit. In our case that was fixing a gas leak and replacing a faulty switch. He also cleaned and painted the firebox and the fireplace looks new. We would highly recommend him for your service needs and will use him again when needed.
Thanks Ryan
Kerry Wallace

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. Glad we were able to help resolve your fireplace issues and pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided.

More about Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Professional Gas Heating Appliance Service, Sales, Maintenance and Installations.

A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of:

Cleaning all components of your fireplace.
Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​

A gas furnace maintenance consists of;

Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components

Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts)

Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs.

Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa

Ryan My Fireplace Guy MAKING CALGARY A SAFER fire PLACE

Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, BBQ Equipment & Service, and Gas Line Installation
Goodman Furnaces Majestic Fireplaces Napoleon Fireplaces
About "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" is owned and operated by Ryan Fraser and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. ​ Ryan is a certified gas fitter, with 12+ years of experience and multiple exclusive gas fireplace and furnace training seminars. His knowledge and attention to detail will ensure a top notch fireplace service. He is dedicated to providing a proficient, courteous, and honest service experience. Ryan My Fireplace Guy is now supplying a variety of gas appliances such as: Vermont, Majestic, and Empire gas fireplaces, gas fire tables, gas heaters, gas lines to Barbecues, Goodman Furnaces, Bradford White Hot Water Tanks and more. Ryan is also skilled in renovation plumbing installations and specializes in hot water tank installations. ​Gas fireplaces and furnaces need annual maintenance to ensure safe and proper operation! All of the components that make up a gas fireplace or a furnace need to be inspected, tested, adjusted, & cleaned annually in accordance with manufacturer specifications. This is to ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently. A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of: A series of inspections, tests, and adjustments to ensure the safe efficient operation of your gas fireplace Cleaning all components of your fireplace. Replace "Glowing Embers" which will enhance the flame and give your fireplace a warm and inviting glow. Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​ A gas furnace maintenance consists of; Combustion analysis to get an accurate output efficiency reading of your furnace. This will ensure proper combustion set up and maximum efficiency of your furnace. Carbon monoxide test of the heat exchanger to ensure no cracks that would allow poisons exhaust fumes into living area. This test is important because carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless and extremely deadly gas. Standard filter replacement (16*24*1 high performance filter) or if your filter is reusable then a filter maintenance would be performed. Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components Low pressure test on your gas valve (as long as the valve is testable) or soapy solution leak detector test, to ensure you are leak free Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts) Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs. Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa
Gas Fitting Gas Fireplaces Gas Furnaces Gas Appliance Installations Garage Heaters Barbecue Gas Lines
2013