Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Calgary AB T2Z 4C7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Ken P

I called Ryan after finding his company on the internet. I called him to discuss our Gas fireplace not turning on. He suggested a service to start and was optimistic he could diagnose the problem. His admin contacted me immediately to arrange an appointment for the next day. Ryan came out, did a great cleaning and figured out the problem with our fireplace turning on. He didn't try to add on additional unnecessary services. He was extremely professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs their fireplace serviced.

Job Price

I really appreciate reccomendation and the amazing review you posted, reading it really made my night.

Maureen from Calgary

Ryan was prompt, polite, friendly. He did an excellent job , and was informative about anything that I might need to do in the future to keep the appliance in good working order.
I was happy wth the price, and would certainly recommend him.

Job Price

I appreciate your business and that you took the time to review the service I provided. Thank you for your reccomendation.

Amanda  from Calgary

Ryan was great, before I even went with him he was quick in answering all my questions which was awesome. He was able to get me in right away. He was on time and before he arrived he phoned me to make sure I was home. Thumbs up!

For the Service, I got the maintenance and safety inspection done as well knowing I will have to replace a part. He cleaned everything inside and out. He also touched up the rust and fixed the Thermocouple as well the switch to turn on the fire place. he let me know everything about my fire place and educated me on a few things so I know what to look for in the future.

Ryan was very clean, he put down a cover so my carpet didnt get messy and he cleaned after every step and when he was done he cleaned everything and even the outside of the fire place. He takes pride in his service and I really appreciate that.

I give Ryan a 10 out of 10, I looked at reviews on facebook, google and home stars and everyone has nice things to say about him. I agree with all the reviews, great job Ryan and keep up the great work :)

Job Price

Wow thank you for taking by the time to write such a detailed review. It always makes my day getting such positive feedback. Have a great day.

Ryan

I needed maintenance done on my fireplace and found Ryan's brochure at Home Depot. I called to make an appointment and he was there three days later. My fireplace was finicky and often went out. Ryan quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it while doing the scheduled maintenance and didn't charge me for the extra labour! My fireplace looks and works fantastic! He was very personable and professional and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends for such outstanding service!

Job Price

Thank you for your detailed feedback, after reading this review I know I am blushing. I also appreciate the referrals. Hearing this makes my day. thanks again,

HomeStars in Toronto

Ryan and his crew recently ran a new gas line from my furnace room out to the far side of my deck, for a new BBQ. The city inspector was impressed with the workmanship of the job and asked me to complement Ryan.

Job Price

Thank you for the review. It is especially flattering to hear that the city inspector was also happy my my quality of work. Enjoy your new grill.

cradk

Very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Ryan to my friends and family. Work was done well and right the first time.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, your recommendation is greatly appreciate.

Wendy Porter from Calgary

I called Ryan at My Fireplace Guy to clean and check my gas line for my fireplace. Ryan came with one of his colleagues and did a great job cleaning the fireplace, inspecting the gas line and also had to recheck the placement of the logs to ensure they were correctly placed for the best performance of the fireplace (the original person who installed the fireplace - not Ryan's company - did the set up incorrectly). I was having issues with the fireplace just spontaneously going out and Ryan determined that fireplaces do not like the deco switches, so he replace the deco switch with a standard switch and combination switchplate. To this day the fireplace does not go out on its own and I am very happy with the job Ryan and his colleague did. I would highly recommend My Fireplace Guy Ltd. for any fireplace work you need done and will use Ryan's company again.

Job Price

Thank you for the review, it is good to read how happy you are with the service we provide.

Robert

Ryan ran a natural gas line up and through our pergola's roof and installed 2 heaters of our choosing. We were out of town but needed this work done asap so our carpenter could install the boards. Ryan went above and beyond and kept me informed with pictures along the way. His pricing is great and his work is excellent. We recommend him!

Job Price

Thank you for the review, your back yard living space is looking great!

Thanks again,

stacey

I'm sure that Ryan saved me hundreds of dollars with my fireplace repair. He fixed the cap on my venting and didn't charge me nearly as much as his competitors would have. He didn't do any unnecessary work and that's why you should hire him for your next fireplace installation or repair.

Job Price

Thank you for the review, I'm always happy to help, especially if you're able to save money doing so.

Marg McCabe from Calgary

I am three for three with HomeStars...
Ryan my Fire Place guy is now added to my list...He cleaned and rejuvenated my gas fireplace and cleaned my furnace..
i could not be more pleased with his service...plus he gave me very helpful information about my fireplace and furnace

Job Price

Reading this review was a great start to my day. I am pleased to read that you are happy with the service I provide.

More about Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Professional Gas Heating Appliance Service, Sales, Maintenance and Installations.

A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of:

Cleaning all components of your fireplace.
Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​

A gas furnace maintenance consists of;

Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components

Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts)

Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs.

Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa

Ryan My Fireplace Guy MAKING CALGARY A SAFER fire PLACE

Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, Gas Line Installation, and BBQ Equipment & Service
Goodman Furnaces Majestic Fireplaces Napoleon Fireplaces
About "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" is owned and operated by Ryan Fraser and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. ​ Ryan is a certified gas fitter, with 12+ years of experience and multiple exclusive gas fireplace and furnace training seminars. His knowledge and attention to detail will ensure a top notch fireplace service. He is dedicated to providing a proficient, courteous, and honest service experience. Ryan My Fireplace Guy is now supplying a variety of gas appliances such as: Vermont, Majestic, and Empire gas fireplaces, gas fire tables, gas heaters, gas lines to Barbecues, Goodman Furnaces, Bradford White Hot Water Tanks and more. Ryan is also skilled in renovation plumbing installations and specializes in hot water tank installations. ​Gas fireplaces and furnaces need annual maintenance to ensure safe and proper operation! All of the components that make up a gas fireplace or a furnace need to be inspected, tested, adjusted, & cleaned annually in accordance with manufacturer specifications. This is to ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently. A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of: A series of inspections, tests, and adjustments to ensure the safe efficient operation of your gas fireplace Cleaning all components of your fireplace. Replace "Glowing Embers" which will enhance the flame and give your fireplace a warm and inviting glow. Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​ A gas furnace maintenance consists of; Combustion analysis to get an accurate output efficiency reading of your furnace. This will ensure proper combustion set up and maximum efficiency of your furnace. Carbon monoxide test of the heat exchanger to ensure no cracks that would allow poisons exhaust fumes into living area. This test is important because carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless and extremely deadly gas. Standard filter replacement (16*24*1 high performance filter) or if your filter is reusable then a filter maintenance would be performed. Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components Low pressure test on your gas valve (as long as the valve is testable) or soapy solution leak detector test, to ensure you are leak free Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts) Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs. Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa
Gas Fitting Gas Fireplaces Gas Furnaces Gas Appliance Installations Garage Heaters Barbecue Gas Lines
2013