Formerly Ryan My Fireplace Guy LTD

Reviews for Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Glen in Calgary SW
Glen in Calgary SW

Professional and prompt service

very helpful getting back to my request within minutes and troubleshooting how to fix my gas pipe problem. A gas lamp in my backyard requires to be removed and This company talked me through how to check if it was already disconnected. Excellent and professional service. An honest business that I highly recommend.

Thank you for your recommendation. Knowing our customers are happy with the service we provide gives us huge satisfaction. Should you have any other gas needs or inquiries, we look forward to working with you again.

Wil
Wil

Basement gas stove purchase and install

Purchase and installation of Vermont Castings gas stove for rec room. Quality workmanship and service. Friendly and informative. Highly recommended. Have also had fireplace serviced earlier with same high level of satisfaction.

Thank you for your review. Your fireplace did turn out well and we are happy you are pleased with the results. It was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely,

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage heater works well

Ryan installed a Modine heater in my two car garage. The heater works well and the gas fitting work that Ryan completed passed inspection. Ryan kept his word and completed a minor gas pipe route adjustment after the heater install. Overall, I am satisfied with the workmanship and appliance installation.

Thank you for your continued support. We are happy you are satisfied with both the install and with the service provided. We look forward to helping you with any future gas work you require.

Scotty in Calgary
Scotty in Calgary
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Thorough, professional, inexpensive

They came to repair and clean my 2 fireplaces and were friendly, professional and quickly identified what needed repaired and the upfront cost. They did the work quickly which was inexpensive, and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend them.

We appreciate your business and the hospitality you displayed while working on your two fireplaces. it was a pleasure meeting you, and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you again. Thank you for your recommendation.

Shelly in Edmonton
Shelly in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cleaning two different gas fireplaces, maintenance, and repair

Excellent service - prompt - got right to the problem- offered solutions - courteous and respectful - will always use Ryan My Fireplace Guy for our fireplace upkeep and repair!

Thank you Shelley. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you are happy with the quality of our work. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Homeowner in Calgary
Homeowner in Calgary
1 review , ON

furnace and fireplace service

Ryan and Joel did a great job servicing our fireplace and correcting the problem. They ensured our furnace is in good working order. They were being th friendly and professional. Thank you!

We are pleased you are happy with our service. It makes us feel good as well knowing your furnace is now working efficiently. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for the business. Ryan and Joel for Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Jenn in Calgary
Jenn in Calgary

Fireplace repair and maintenance

Fantastic service from beginning to end. Incredibly professional, great communication and reliable . They were honest and fast, Ryan was great with explaining what was happening and what needed and didn’t need to be done. I would definitely recommend using Ryan the fireplace Guy , you won’t be disappointed, Thank you for your excellent service.

We are pleased you were happy with our service and with your recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you.

SophiaW
SophiaW

FireBox repair

I contacted My Fireplace Guy after looking online for someone or a company to assist me. I have a wood burning fireplace in my home, the box casing was cracked and I was told I’d have to replace the entire firebox. Several reputable companies told me it couldn’t be fixed “after the fact”. Ryan’s dad came out to look at my fireplace, he initially thought I wanted to replace the fireplace. I told him I was looking to get the panels replaced but it seemed impossible. He left and told me he’d source them. I called another company and was told it would cost me $15K to replace the fireplace. Feeling discouraged, I figured that wasn’t it, no longer be able to use the fireplace. A week later Ryan’s company called back and were able to source the panels. They gave me a quote that was a small fraction of what others were telling me. We ordered the panels and 2 weeks later ( today, Oct 1 2018 ) Ryan came to put them in. He was courteous and did an excellent job. After putting them in he was upset because he left a fingerprint smudge on the newly installed panel...which would NOT even be seen once the wood started burning and smudges occur naturally. Ryan was very professional and I took several of his business cards to keep for future references. Would HIGHLY recommend him. And I saved $14.5K too

It makes us feel good knowing a customer is satisfied with both the work quality and the service provided. We were glad that the panels could be located and that your fireplace did not have to be replaced. Thank you for this wonderful review and we look forward to any future opportunities to work together.
Ryan My Fireplace Guy, and his team

Lori
Lori

fireplace insert

Ryan went above and beyond. He sealed the drafts that made our home cold. He was professional and his work was perfect. We love our new fireplace.

It was a pleasure meeting you. We are very happy that you are enjoying your new fireplace. Thank you for your hospitality as well.
Ryan My Fireplace Guy

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace, Hot water tank and Humidifier installation

My old furnace, hotwater tank and humidifier needed replacement. Ryan was very professional and knowledgeable. He gave me a solid quote, patiently answered all my many questions. He always calls ahead of time to let me know he is on his way. It was a lot of work and he also helped me to relocate my washer and dryer. He did a fantastic job. I think Ryan is very good at his job, most of all, he is honest and trustworthy. I would be glad to give him my recommendation to anyone who needs Ryan's service.

Thank you for your recommendation and for the opportunity to work with you. I am glad you are happy with the finished product. Your questions were all good and I'm pleased I was able to answer them so you could better understand what was going on with your repair/ renovation. Thank you for using Ryan My Fireplace Guy.
Ryan

More about Ryan My Fireplace Guy Ltd

Professional Gas Heating Appliance Service, Sales, Maintenance and Installations.

A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of:

Cleaning all components of your fireplace.
Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​

A gas furnace maintenance consists of;

Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components

Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts)

Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs.

Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa

Ryan My Fireplace Guy MAKING CALGARY A SAFER fire PLACE

Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, BBQ Equipment & Service, and Gas Line Installation
Goodman Furnaces Majestic Fireplaces Napoleon Fireplaces
About "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" "Ryan My Fireplace Guy" is owned and operated by Ryan Fraser and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. ​ Ryan is a certified gas fitter, with 12+ years of experience and multiple exclusive gas fireplace and furnace training seminars. His knowledge and attention to detail will ensure a top notch fireplace service. He is dedicated to providing a proficient, courteous, and honest service experience. Ryan My Fireplace Guy is now supplying a variety of gas appliances such as: Vermont, Majestic, and Empire gas fireplaces, gas fire tables, gas heaters, gas lines to Barbecues, Goodman Furnaces, Bradford White Hot Water Tanks and more. Ryan is also skilled in renovation plumbing installations and specializes in hot water tank installations. ​Gas fireplaces and furnaces need annual maintenance to ensure safe and proper operation! All of the components that make up a gas fireplace or a furnace need to be inspected, tested, adjusted, & cleaned annually in accordance with manufacturer specifications. This is to ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently. A gas fireplace annual maintenance consists of: A series of inspections, tests, and adjustments to ensure the safe efficient operation of your gas fireplace Cleaning all components of your fireplace. Replace "Glowing Embers" which will enhance the flame and give your fireplace a warm and inviting glow. Touch up paint to parts that look worn, or dull.​​ A gas furnace maintenance consists of; Combustion analysis to get an accurate output efficiency reading of your furnace. This will ensure proper combustion set up and maximum efficiency of your furnace. Carbon monoxide test of the heat exchanger to ensure no cracks that would allow poisons exhaust fumes into living area. This test is important because carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless and extremely deadly gas. Standard filter replacement (16*24*1 high performance filter) or if your filter is reusable then a filter maintenance would be performed. Visual inspection of furnace and all furnace components Low pressure test on your gas valve (as long as the valve is testable) or soapy solution leak detector test, to ensure you are leak free Thorough cleaning of furnace and blower. (not ducts) Call Ryan today for all of your gas fitting needs. Now accepting Debit, Master Card & Visa
Gas Fitting Gas Fireplaces Gas Furnaces Gas Appliance Installations Garage Heaters Barbecue Gas Lines
2013