Monaco Moving

Reviews for Monaco Moving

Souriya in Ottawa
Souriya in Ottawa

Moving out of Ottawa

Everybody knows that moving is a very stressful experience, specially moving from the city to a small town. I have to say Monaco Moving had made it much easier for all of us, the carefulness they put in to pieces large or small, the followed the labels and put them exactly where we want it, they are friendly but always very professional. I won't be moving anytime soon, but I'm glad I had called them this time. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review!

Jon
Jon
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving Houses

We used Monaco moving to move 2 houses into one. They were flexible with our closing dates and easy to deal with. We had an issue with a broken piece of furniture during the move but they worked with us to try and fix the piece. When that didn't work they paid the full amount to have the piece replaced with no hassle. We would definitely use Monaco again after seeing how they handled everything.

Thank you for characterizing us by our actions. We seek to do right by our clients. Whatever it takes. Thanks again, Jon!

dbelle91 in Ottawa
dbelle91 in Ottawa

Residential Move

We hired Monaco Moving months before our scheduled closing date. Both houses closed on the same day and the Monaco Crew turned a potentially stressful day into a fluid and seamless experience. From the moment the guys arrived, on time, they had the utmost respect for our pets, ourselves and our property. Scotty, Chase, and Marco were an absolute pleasure to deal with any it was very apparent they enjoy what they do. Everything was wrapped and protected beyond our expectations and not a single item was damaged during the move. The owner Kybor showed up later on in our new home to help the guys finish and greet us, you can tell he is passionate about what he does. There were a couple added touches throughout the process that classify them as a first class moving company. We would not have moved any other way, and in the future would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again. Thank-you Monaco Moving!!

It was our pleasure!!!

Moving from a house to an apartment after 28 years

I sold my house after having spent 28 years there. After the for sale sign was put up, I found a flyer from Monaco in my mailbox.
After a few days, I called Monaco to set up an appointment. A representative came to my place and assessed the work to be done. In the days that followed, I started to worry because the address of the business was not published. On the moving day, two very polite movers arrived and soon started working. They were very careful with my belongings and soon the truck was loaded. At my new address, they assembled my bed and other pieces of furniture . I was very pleased with their work.

Thank you for your Business and your trust. You were delightful to work with.

Residential house move

My wife and I recently used Monaco moving for the local move of our house contents. We were thoroughly impressed with their professionalism, efficiency and attention to detail. The employees were extremely accommodating, helpful and hard working and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a very reliable mover.

Thank you treating us like gold. We hope we did the same unto you!

Move

Excellent work from Monaco Moving! They were on time in the morning, started right away and kept at it until the job was done. And well done! I will definitely recommend Monaco. Thank you.

Thank you for the opportunity. :)

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Moving

They provided excellent customer service. The move was fast and efficient. Everything was moved carefully with the appropriate protective cover. I couldn't be happier with the service and would 100% recommend to friends/family in the future! :)

Thank you so much for the review, James. We appreciate it!

Move from Ottawa to Kingston

Kyle and his team did an awesome job moving me from Ottawa to Kingston. The three men were so professional, very friendly, polite, and caring and helped make my move a pleasant experience. I would most definitely recommend Monaco Moving to anyone.

Hi Donna, We're happy we were able to fit you in last minute. Thank you for choosing Monaco!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving from house to apartment

The movers were friendly, fast, and efficient. I would definitely hire Monaco Moving for my next move and would recommend this company to others. Thank you for an almost stress-free move!

If we work together again, please let us know what little extra we can do to make it perfect for you. :) Thank you for the review.

Didi in Brampton
Didi in Brampton

Move my furniture for renovations

I requested to move my furniture for renovation and they were by far the most affordable. Both time they arrived early and were fast and efficient and extremely friendly and accommodating.

Hi Diane,

We're happy to help. Thank you for the opportunity!

More about Monaco Moving

613 263 5508 We operate a tightly woven crew of well trained moving professionals, all vetted and trusted. All jobs are estimated in person and fees for service are stated upfront. Unfortunately, in this industry, as with many others, there are companies with hidden fees you only learn about afterwards. ...