The Canada Movers

Reviews for The Canada Movers

Bridget  in North York
Bridget in North York

Very pleased

I’ve used this company a few times to move my delicate equipment. Wonderful work, prompt service. Very trustworthy staff - they took great care in looking after me. Thanks so much!

Thank you for ratting our moving company.

David G in Oakville
David G in Oakville

Thank you for your great piano moving service!!

I'd like to express our thankfulness for the great moving service provided by the Canada Movers. Those two young men are very professional and courteous. The piano are perfectly wrapped and delivered. They did great job!! We will absolutely refer your moving service to our friends and in social media. Thanks again & have a wonderful day!

Thank you for writing positive feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Juan in Brantford
Juan in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Pool Table move from home to home

Punctual, very pleasant, courteous, respectful, skilled and fast in dismantling and reassembling of our pool table which was moved from Mississauga to Brantford Ontario. Would highly recommend and use again. The price for the work done was excellent.

Thank you for writing positive feedback.

SteveN from Mississauga
SteveN from Mississauga

Short distance piano move

I bought a baby grand piano from the neighbour and anticipated some difficulty in locating a company who would have a pleasant attitude about moving it across the street. I had quite the opposite experience with The Canada Movers.

Turns out there are several piano moving companies in the GTA. While the HomeStars ranking was very important when determining who I would work with, there were many positive reviews from customers who had also arranged short distance piano moves, including within the same house so these were my first choice to work with.

After submitting a request for a quote I received a call within 60 seconds from Sam(?) to go over my request. I only gave a week’s notice, which didn’t phase Sam. Sam gave me a reasonable price and the date needed so done deal.

Bogdan and Peter(?) arrived at the agreed time and in short order had the piano dismantled, wrapped and on its way across the street. Quickly it was reassembled and in its new location.

The guys were pleasant to work with, tidy and left both sites clean. When we renovate the rooms on that floor I won’t hesitate to contact The Canada Movers to move the piano into storage. Overall, a very positive experience and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your feedback about our company. We are happy to make your transportation without problems. Always trying our best.

emilia.valentini in Vaughan
emilia.valentini in Vaughan

They know their stuff!

Had to move a very heavy, solid wood, Cabinet Grand. Antique and very special piano. They were excellent! Wrapped it, treated it with respect and worked very hard to figure a way to get into a very challenging entrance into the house. Highly recommend their services!

Thank you Emilia for rate our movers.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Piano movers

These guys are courteous, on time, and they respect your items. I would have them move my stuff anytime. They were also there about 20 minutes early as we only had a very short period of time to move the piano. Very impressed!

Thank you very much for rating our work.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Great movers.

After receiving hassle from a third-party mover recommend by the retailer we found the Canada movers online. Prompt response and excellent service in asking for relevant photos of the fridge made the initial question and answer discussion easy. Lurii and his partner were on time, fast and professional. They were able to get our fridge downstairs without any issues. Very happy to have found them and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a straightforward, no nonsense approach. Excellent work and will definitely be utilizing this company again. Keep it up!

Thank you Mark for writing positive feedback.

Claire
Claire

Moving a piano

I was very satisfied with this company! They were able to find me an appointment very quickly, they completed the job in very little time, for a reasonable price ! They took all the necessary precautions to make sure my piano, walls, and floors would not get damaged in the move. Excellent job , I would highly recommend them!

Thank you for give us a chance to prove our 5* rating.

Shalnee
Shalnee

Piano move

They were very careful with my piano. Took every precaution. They were courteous and professional. Good service. Very reliable.

Thank you Shanlee for writing positive feedback.

shobana from Mississauga
shobana from Mississauga

Smooth move

Looking to move my piano from Mississauga to townhouse in Toronto.
Canada movers did a great job, protected the piano, and set it up well in the new place.

Very satisfied with their service, and will recommend them to anyone.

Thanks. For writing review.

More about The Canada Movers

"The Canada Movers" is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of local, short and long distance moving your household goods, commercial goods and high value products across the Canada and US.

Our trained and experienced corporate relocation staff handles arrangements with well maintained and equipped facilities along with inland movements to provide our clients with a complete door to door service under one roof.

Our company believes and focuses on a complete logistics service to our valuable clients.

Your move will start with visiting our website getting detailed online information and quotation.

We look forward to assisting you with your upcoming corporate relocations.