M.M Cleaning Services

Toronto ON M6J 3W1

Reviews for M.M Cleaning Services

Adrienne in Toronto, Ontario Canada
Adrienne in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Mara and team are fabulous - highly recommend!!!

Mara has been cleaning my home for a few years now, she came highly recommended from neighbours. She and her team do an extremely thorough job, and any areas we highlight need extra attention, they address. Super dependable, and also very accommodating if we need to change dates.

Thank you very much for the Review Adrienne ! We really appreciated it :))

Ciara in Toronto
Ciara in Toronto

Condo deep clean

Mara came to look at the condo before quoting me. She was exceptional and detail orientated. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a cleaner who goes over and above.

Thank you very much for the Review Ciara ! We really appreciated it :))

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Mara and her team were amazing!

Mara and her team did a wonderful job cleaning my house. They were efficient, professional and friendly and I am super happy with the results. I would recommend Mara to anyone!

Thank you very much for the Review Lauren ! We really appreciated it :))

Cleaning services

Mara and her team clean both my work space and my home. I couldn't be happier with the job they do! Quick and efficient, through and careful. A team of two cleaners means the job gets done fast.

Thank you very much for the Review Rosie ! We really appreciated it :))

Terramec in Toronto
Terramec in Toronto

Apartment cleaning every two weeks

Mara has cleaned my apartments for me for over a decade now. Mara is clean, conscientious, punctual, trustworthy, hard-working, customer-oriented, honest, fair and worth every dollar. I recommend Mara unconditionally.

Thank you very much for the Review John ! We really appreciated it :))

Trish
Trish

House cleaning

Mara and her crew are lovely people who do a spectacular job cleaning!! Very reliable, punctual and hard working. You will not regret hiring them!!! Price is not cheap, but worth every penny!

Thank you very much for the Review Trish ! We really appreciated it :))

janinedruery
janinedruery

Great move out cleaning

Amazing cleaning and fair price. Hired for a move out clean and Mara went above and beyond what I even asked for. Highly recommend their services. Would use again for sure.

M.M cleaning services has worked for me for many many years. They are always on time and completely trustworthy. They make my house sparkle in a way that i can never replicate! I absolutely love these ladies and could never be without them. I cant recomme

M.M cleaning services have worked for me for many many years. I have a big house and could not keep it clean and tidy all by myself .

I absolutely love these ladies and could never be without them. I cant recommend them enough they are fantastic !

Thank you very much for the Review Tamara ! We really appreciated it :))

Ben
Ben

House Cleaning

We’ve been using Mara and her team for the last several years and will continue to use her services going forward. She is thorough, professional, and a pleasure to work with. We recommend her for anyone needing housecleaning services from someone they can truly rely on.

Ben and Becca
Thank you very much for your kind words! I really appreciated it !
Always a pleasure to service you and your Family :))

canclip
canclip

Apartment cleaning.

M.M Cleaning has been cleaning my apartment for about 12 years every 2 weeks. I have been extremely satisfied (or I wouldn't still have them), they are efficient do the job well and to my 'fussy' satisfaction. The ladies are very pleasant and I feel very secure with them having the keys to my home.

Thank you very much for the Review Ian ! We really appreciated it :))

More about M.M Cleaning Services

Our TEAM have been providing the BEST CLEANING SERVICES in Toronto for 15 years . Whether you need service weekly,bi weekly,monthly or just occasionally,we will be glad to accommodate your particular need.
We do " general cleaning" we cleaning everything in the house/condo/loft and office with high details ( dusting, vacumming, bathrooms, washing floors, baseboards, cleaning inside ovens and fridges , washing windows and more. We clean it top to bottom . Call or send a message to us today to a visit, we need to see your place to get an idea of the work involved.