24hr Toronto Door & Frame Repair™

Locks & Locksmiths
Vaughan ON L4K 1L3
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  24hr Toronto Door & Frame Repair™

Review for 24hr Toronto Door & Frame Repair™

Front entry door repair gone very wrong!

Avoid this company at all costs. My front entry door wasn't closing properly. It was a minor annoyance but we decided to get it repaired.

The technician came and quoted us a whopping $1020! He said the door is a hazard and and its urgent we get it repaired. His scope of work included removing the door, shaving it and putting in a new plate.

The guy made a big mess in our house as he did all his sawing in our house on our carpet and tile. He left the entry way open for hours.

The end result? We got a door that closes but hardly anyone can open it! My kids cannot use the key because the lock is so tight now. My wife too.

Very unprofessional and it has bad business practice written all over it. A bait and switch program. They found a gullible person in my wife and took advantage of her by scaring her and charged her credit card. Now they wont return my calls to come back and undo the damage.

More about 24hr Toronto Door & Frame Repair™

We 24hr Toronto Door & Frame Repair™ provide fast 24/ 7 emergency break-in & burglary repairs for residential, commercial and industrial doors such as wood, metal or steel frames, sliding patio and screen doors.